To Marry a Divorcee?

The Finest

JF-Expert Member
Jul 14, 2010
View attachment 35514

Today everyone bemoans the short life span of marriages in our society. Till death do us apart has now been shortened to just a few years or maybe even months. Sometimes, despite the hard work of both parties, things come to a grinding halt and the inevitable happens.....divorce. The stigma of divorce in our society weighs heavily on all those concerned, even more so when they choose to remarry.

Personally this is a tricky one. I know of a few couples who are happily remarried and moving on with their lives. No one plans to get married to a divorcee. But life has a way of getting in the way of our plans and we learn to make do. But what do you guys think? Are divorcee strictly off limits? Or do you think they actually make better partners? Would you date someone who had been divorced? Or are you currently dating/married to someone who was divorced? What are your thoughts?

mhhh kuna wengine kwao ni kawaida tu lakini naona kama italeta shishida kimtindo..

Divorcees need love too. Once we get that through our thick skulls then we will completely shatter the social stigma that's attached to it.

I am of the opinion that some divorcees make better partners because they have already been through that matrimonial road before and they know where the potholes are and stuff like that.

The people that people need to avoid are the serial divorcees ala Larry King. This dude has been married seven times so definitely marriage is not for him. A couple years ago his wife cheated on him and it was reported that he was seeking a divorce but then they reconciled.

Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, thrice is a pattern, but four, five, six, and seven is out of control!!

Actually, they are the best. The bible says that "mke mwema anatoka kwa bwana." That is to say the divorced women are the better ones! I'm looking for one, if any, she may PM my inbox....

wanawake wengi huwa wakidivosi huwa wanajikalia tu wenyewe au wakifiwa, wanaume sasa, kuna mwanaume mtu mzima alikuwa anaoa jmosi iliyopita, yuko salon ananyoa kapata strock hv navyoongea yuko ICU bado tukapigiwa simu tusiende ukumbini, mtu ushakuwa mtu mzima masherehe makubwa ya nini???

Tatizo la divorcees ni msukule (Mbu, 2011) especially kama kuna kids katika ndoa ya kwanza. Kwa hiyo wanaweza kucheat au kurudiana na wenza wao wa zamani sababu ya kids. Inakuwa more safe kama wote wawili watapata ndoa nyingine na ika work kwa wote. Achana na power of kids. Otherwise I would advise a divorcee to marry a divorcee kwani wanaweza kuvumiliana zaidi kuliko fresher. Kwa fresher ni kujitakia BP from day one!

I think before marrying him/her better to know the reason for the devorce,which part had a problem and check for health,age etc.

Si rahisi kujua sababu za divorce maana kila divorcee atasema mwenzangu ndiye chanzo na huwezi ku cross chack ni siri ya wawili na wa pili hatatoa ushirikiano.
I think before marrying him/her better to know the reason for the devorce,which part had a problem and check for health,age etc.

Da! Nimesikitishwa na baadhi ya comments zinazoonesha unyanyapaji kwa waliodivorcewa...hivi divorce ni laana mpaka ifikie hatua ya kunyanyapaliwa?. Sasa naanza kupata mwanga knn kuna watu wanabaki ndoani hata kama hiyo ndoa ni mateso kwa 100% kumbe wanaogopa kunyanyapaliwa na jamii baada ya divorce. IMENISIKITISHA SANA KUNYANYAPALIWA KWA DIVORCED PEOPLE, japo naamini divorced pia wana haki ya kupendwa na kupenda.

Back
Top Bottom