The True Patriots Should Take a Stand and Walk!

If there is another Golden Opportunity for a true Intifada to the politics of Tanzania, then this is the perfect time for it.

As Kikwete's Government is presenting its 5th budget and all indicators are showing no progress to eradicate Poverty, Ignorance and Diseases, but to enrich the rich and sinking the country into a massive debt, it is tme for th true Patriots of all colors who are congregating in Dodoma, not only denounce the budget, but to walk away from the budget session in Dodoma and return to their constituencies!

Yes all the true Patriots of Tanzania, those who claim to be the representative of the Wananchi voices and causes, do not need to wait to debate or discuss any other presentation from any ministry or present a bill, they should simply pack their bags, forgo the salaries, allowances, posho and any form of payment to facilitate their stay in Dodoma and go back home and tell the Government to use the money to built Hospitals, purchase desks and books, and raise minimum wage!

The shameful increase in spending of our Government in comparison to its earnings is an embarrasment to us as a Nation and we are expanding the debt with such magnitude that it may take 7 to 8 generations for Tanzania to be able to repay the debts that have been accumulated and accrued this budget of 2010.

It is very simple action, and it does not need rocket science or too much thinking or contemplation of the aftermath of the walking out! Rather than thinking about your own political futures, you should all think about the uncertainty of future of Tanzania due to soaring debts, incompetence and ineffectiveness of CCM government and its leadership that has embraced all methods of expolitation of labor and resource in addition to plundering of our economy through massive and organized corruption and delibarate sabotage of national assets done through inferior contracts and trade agreements.

Yes Revolutionary Right Reverend Kishoka is urging you, the Mbunge to Walk out of this Bunge session, and save our country from falling deeper into abject poverty!

Je hao watu wapo?and who are they?

Luteni Kamanda,

I wish you were direct and not speaking in tongues hoping people will pick up your message.

I may be blessed to be analytical and have ability to construct an argument, but that does not mean that I have to be a politician.

I am not whinning or simply venting and hide before a computer and keyboard! I am doing what is my civic responsibility, constitutional right and patriotic duty to be a critic.

I have no intention to become an individual running for any office even though I have love and passion for politics.

Just as I have inspired many and gain followers of my sermons, my job is to empower the thoughs and minds of many. if this is may calling, this is what I will continiue to do. I am not selfish or have any personal interest but to see a better Tanzania for everyone!

I share my passion and love for my country, its development, its welfare and mostly its sovereignty with everyone, without limitations or condiions that they have to have a certain ideology.

My Call is for fairness, openess, justice and rights to all Tanzania. My criticism is a way to force people to hold themselves accountable and hold the systme accountable, responsible and become proactive to do what is right bases on the World we live in today and what will be of the world and our country tomorrow.

I have been harsh to both rulling party and the opposition, identifying tactical errors or judgments, poor leadership, lack of effectiveness, poor efficiency, lackadaisical, lazy and unmotivated leadership which is corrupt and ineptittude.

So I participate equally to the Kujenga Taifa kwa hali, mali na mawazo and I do not have to hold an office to do that. It can be done, I am doing my moral obligation and duty and play my part behind a keyboard.

Hili nalo neno. Thank for that Rev.
To my knowledge and understandings, everything is there because it has some purposes of being there. Hebu wewe fikiria, kama wote tutakuwa mikono kazi za macho zitafanywa na nani? Taifa linahitaji watu wenye constructive aideas in all Economical, Social and Policial aspects, ikumbukwe kwamba these constructive aidea may come from intrisic of extrinsic streams, and all the time they hold it importance of where are they coming from.

Kuna wakati tunahitaji au tunatamani watu walio nje ya stream husika waseme jambo, hopping that it will receive much attention than before or vice versa is true. Hivyo kutokana na hilo ndipo ninapolazimika kukubaliana kwa 100% na Rev. Kishoka katika kile alichokisema katika hii quote hapo up-stairs, kuna umuhimu wa kutokukaa kimya, no matter what is up, maana tuna nafasi yetu katika mabadiliko ya nchi hii even though that changes it may not come today but we still hope the day is comming and yet the change will be there.

Tatizo la watanzania tulio wengi ni hofu, kutokuwa tayari kukabiliana na mambo magumu au changamoto mbalimbali, hivyo tunabaki kutegemea sana spontaneous actions or reactions jambo ambalo linatuweka nyuma siku zote. Tukumbuke pia kuwa hakuna aliye mdogo katika haki, hivyo inferiority complexes zitaendelea kutuweka katika sehemu mbaya kila iitwapo leo.

Angalizo langu ni kwamba Patrioties lazima wasimame kama patrioties na watu wenye kusema lazima waseme tena bila woga ili kile tunachonuia kukitenda kipate kutendeka, na hili linawezekana kama kila mtu akijua ni nini wajibu wake katika kila jambo.
If I do not see a real development in my country, I will stand and say YES! we need a Change, even if that change we are calling upon is bitter to you today. Patrioties are there but they are HIGHLY IN NEED of us , you and me to stand in our part or rather to stand after them and that is what Rev. Kishoka noted and act to his part.
Come on Men let play our parties, the changes will definately be there.

Back
Top Bottom