The science agenda to exterminate the black race

Sijali

JF-Expert Member
Sep 30, 2010

Sounds credible to me. This satanic plot by the Western Scientists is no longer a secret. Their arrogance has reached such proportions that they no longer hide anything for those who are ready to read and find out. Unfortunately, reading is the weakest point of the black people. The other one is the misplaced trust in the white people, though they have committed grotesque abominations against the black people throughout the history. Are we really stupid? Are we a sub-species?

Watch this interesting video posted by a very knowledgeable person and I should add a very nice human being. He did post this though it may put his life in peril. You will discover that all these Western Organizations flooding our countries are here not only for bonhomie purposes, but for an agenda. I was shocked that even the WHO is a suspect!
All these mass vaccinations going around in Africa under various pretenses, will finish us off as a race. Who does not know that there is now almost an epidemic proportion of ED (Erectile Dysfunction) among young Africans, as young as 15-27 years?

I was really flabbergasted that Tanzanian officials, perhaps under the influence of bribe, have acquiesced to Genetically Modified Food produced by MONSATO, though this issue is still under hot debate even in the EU countries.

I am calling for a close vetting of all foreign organizations coming to the country to "help" the Africans, especially those involved in medicine, food etc. Everything should be checked, tested and experimented on a small scale first. We should establish a very advanced government lab to detect these poisons even if it will cost us millions. It is our future and the future of our children is at stake here.

Watch this video and you will be horrified. Judging from what these people have done to us, they are absolutely capable of doing what this video claims. These guys are laughing at how dumb we are!

Sounds credible to me. This satanic plot by the Western Scientists is no longer a secret. Their arrogance has reached such proportions that they no longer hide anything for those who are ready to read and find out. Unfortunately, reading is the weakest point of the black people. The other one is the misplaced trust in the white people, though they have committed grotesque abominations against the black people throughout the history. Are we really stupid? Are we a sub-species?

Watch this interesting video posted by a very knowledgeable person and I should add a very nice human being. He did post this though it may put his life in peril. You will discover that all these Western Organizations flooding our countries are here not only for bonhomie purposes, but for an agenda. I was shocked that even the WHO is a suspect!
All these mass vaccinations going around in Africa under various pretenses, will finish us off as a race. Who does not know that there is now almost an epidemic proportion of ED (Erectile Dysfunction) among young Africans, as young as 15-27 years?

I was really flabbergasted that Tanzanian officials, perhaps under the influence of bribe, have acquiesced to Genetically Modified Food produced by MONSATO, though this issue is still under hot debate even in the EU countries.

I am calling for a close vetting of all foreign organizations coming to the country to "help" the Africans, especially those involved in medicine, food etc. Everything should be checked, tested and experimented on a small scale first. We should establish a very advanced government lab to detect these poisons even if it will cost us millions. It is our future and the future of our children is at stake here.

Watch this video and you will be horrified. Judging from what these people have done to us, they are absolutely capable of doing what this video claims. These guys are laughing at how dumb we are!

Video hii haijafunguka kwangu. Ila hawa jamaa ni kwamba hawatupendi na wanatamani sana utajiri wa bara letu.
Kwenye tafiti za chakula na madawa tujitahidi kutumia vyuo vyetu vya ndani Africa. Tusiwaamini hawa jamaa watatumaliza.

Back
Top Bottom