The MPs who will not be re elected in 2020

My Son drink water

JF-Expert Member
Nov 30, 2016
Hi dudes!

It's been a bit long time since we last shared a light moment as we're accustomed to.

I have been somewhat covered by certain commitments which are inevitable, it is not bad, provided that I and my family obtain our daily breads after having labored so much.

Okay, that's not a topic anyway, let's move to the target,I have been tipped off by my reliable source of information that some opposition law makers will not be able to get back in the house in 2020, it will not be that because they will probably not be chosen. No! They will be chosen as since they have done great things in their constituents, they are so sure that, people will cast their lots for them.

Nevertheless, there's a certain gang of crooks that has sworn to ascertain that they are not returning in the house because they have been a nuisance to the masters.

I'm phlegmatically listing their names,Mods please do not write off this topic as it's just rumours and I have brought it here as just as was given to me .

1. Freeman Mbowe (He is my chairperson in the party)
2. Zitto Kabwe
3. Godbless Lema
4. Peter Msigwa
5. Halima Mdee
6. John Mnyika
7. Heche
8.Joseph Mbilinyi
9. Esta Bulaya
10. Lissu

The plots to get their mission fulfilled are underway, good enough is that, none of their tricks will work.
God bless Tanzania.
God bless CHADEMA Party and stand by us.

Hao waliotajwa wote hawajatimiza ahadi zao kwa wananchi

wamechokwa ; wananchi wanawakata..

Back
Top Bottom