The Moose on the Table of Mr. President

Domisianus

Aug 1, 2008
"By the day soldiers stop bringing you their problem is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help them or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership".

Everyone will agree with me that Kikwete is the president of the United Republic of Tanzania no matter what!!!

So Kikwete by being a President, there is so many big moose on his table but whom to advice him to deal with them in a professional way? None of his assistance is ready to tell him that "My boss this big moose, deal with it" instead everyone seen it as a small moose.

Coming to the moose that occurred in Arusha recently caused the death of at least three good Samaritans who devoted themselves to seek for democracy but worse enough shot to dead by the policemen, I believe our beloved President know from A – Z the main root that causes of that humiliation, it's a huge Moose but still he decided to talk it before the ambassadors instead explaining it to his employers, that is a big mess Mr. President

Another big moose on your table are the owner of Dowans, Tangold…and the illegal payments which the government expecting to pay Dowans. Step up and make them clear before your employers who are the citizens of the URT.

Mr. President, these big Moose (I mean big issues) must be well addressed in order to have a permanent solution for the betterment of our country. Those will be identified to be the cause of these big moose must step down to let other who can show the road map towards development and not unfinished political chaos

True story. But I doubt if ur Mr. President will hear you! I think taking actions is now better than just talking!

uwezo anao ndugu! HASIKII KWA SABABU KAFUNIKWA NA MAFISADI!

Natamani mada hii ingefunguliwa kwa kiswahili tu. Makosa ya kiingereza yanaifanya iwe ngumu kusoma

"By the day soldiers stop bringing you their problem is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help them or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership".

Everyone will agree with me that Kikwete is the president of the United Republic of Tanzania no matter what!!!

So Kikwete by being a President, there is so many big moose on his table but whom to advice him to deal with them in a professional way? None of his assistance is ready to tell him that "My boss this big moose, deal with it" instead everyone seen it as a small moose.

Coming to the moose that occurred in Arusha recently caused the death of at least three good Samaritans who devoted themselves to seek for democracy but worse enough shot to dead by the policemen, I believe our beloved President know from A – Z the main root that causes of that humiliation, it's a huge Moose but still he decided to talk it before the ambassadors instead explaining it to his employers, that is a big mess Mr. President

Another big moose on your table are the owner of Dowans, Tangold…and the illegal payments which the government expecting to pay Dowans. Step up and make them clear before your employers who are the citizens of the URT.

Mr. President, these big Moose (I mean big issues) must be well addressed in order to have a permanent solution for the betterment of our country. Those will be identified to be the cause of these big moose must step down to let other who can show the road map towards development and not unfinished political chaos

I agree with you, however it is high time now we start looking at issues in a bigger picture, hope CHADEMA officials will be ready to listed to the reality which they have already told by the same mr presida! unfortunately they can never tell their followers. Poor me knowing the truth!

Back
Top Bottom