The Manchester City (The Citizens) | Special Thread

Joao Cancelo: "The way I see football, Manchester City are almost a perfect team. The way they play; always attacking, yet defending at the same time and always with high pressure, I think that's amazing. That's the kind of style as a spectator I enjoy watching."

"My decision was also based on this aspect. I'm very proud to be here and I'm very eager."

Joao Cancelo: "I'm a very offensive right-back, I enjoy going forward. That's this team's style and I consider myself a very technical player. I'm here to help my teammates and Manchester City reach their goals."

Sane majeruhi ama ni igizo

Leroy Sané might have damaged his ACL. He is set to have tests tomorrow to assess the damage, but he could be out for four months or even longer. [@TheAthleticUK]

Ukuta wa chuma Man United

https://www.mwanaspoti.co.tz/image/view/-/5226350/highRes/2414552/-/maxw/600/-/o0ee9cz/-/pic+chuma.jpg

Leroy Sané suffered an ACL injury in his right knee, and will undergo surgery which will rule him out for several months. It remains unclear whether Bayern Munich will drop their pursuit of Sané after this diagnosis

Aymeric Laporte is fit and 100% available ahead of Manchester City’s Premier League opener against West Ham on Saturday. He will travel to London with the rest of the team tomorrow.

Pedro porro (19) uyo kasajiliwa kutoka Girona( sister club) €11m . atapelekwa kwa mkopo real validaldo**
FB_IMG_15652946089856809.jpeg

33 years from Derby, kachukuliwa kwa mkopo wa mwaka mmoja sasa sijui wamemchukua wakazi gani?
FB_IMG_15652946418611508.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom