The innocent prayer in the easter

Lekanjobe Kubinika

JF-Expert Member
Dec 6, 2006
Source Yahoo friends

We had visitors at dinner time. It was time for them to leave when our daughter Maureen offered to lead us in prayer;

download

"Dear God,

I thank you for giving me such lovable parents,

Thank you for the visitors and their children who ate all my cookies and ice cream. Bless them so that they shall never have to come to our home for supper. Forgive the boy who was wrestling with my sister on her bed and this naughty girl for eating sausage on my brother’s pants as he slept on the settee, and this winter please send clothes to all those poor naked ladies in Daddy's Cell phone, & build shelter to the homeless men who sleep with mum when dad is at work ..…Amen."

Source Yahoo friends

We had visitors at dinner time. It was time for them to leave when our daughter Maureen offered to lead us in prayer;

download

"Dear God,

I thank you for giving me such lovable parents,

Thank you for the visitors and their children who ate all my cookies and ice cream. Bless them so that they shall never have to come to our home for supper. Forgive the boy who was wrestling with my sister on her bed and this naughty girl for eating sausage on my brother's pants as he slept on the settee, and this winter please send clothes to all those poor naked ladies in Daddy's Cell phone, & build shelter to the homeless men who sleep with mum when dad is at work ..…Amen."

Jesus Christ, baada ya maombi hayo bila shaka kulikuwa na varangati la kufa mtu hasa hapo kwenye red

jamani Maureen mbona kaleta balaa hiyo familia bado ina exist kweli au imeshapotelea mbali na Maureen anajuta, it's good for a day thanx