'The Freemasons' Want To Send me a Million Simoleons!

Herbalist Dr MziziMkavu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 3, 2009
'The Freemasons' Want To Send me a Million Simoleons!
nigerian-scam-2.jpg

Well, this is just plain amazing. This email came today, and I guess I am the recipient of $1.1 million from the "Freemasons!" Plus, a seat at the Round Table! I just can't wait to send these mysterious benefactors my bank account number!

Dear Beneficiary,

The Freemason society under the jurisdiction of the all Seeing Eye, Master Nicholas Brenner has selected you to be a beneficiary of our 2010 foundation laying grants and also an optional opening at the round table of the Freemason society after series of secret deliberations.

These grants are issued every year around the world in accordance with the objective of the Freemasons as stated by Thomas Paine in 1808 which is to ensure the continuous freedom of man and to enhance mans living conditions.

We will also advice that these funds which amount to USD1.1million be used to better the lot of man through your own initiative and also we will go further to inform that the open slot to become a Freemason is optional, you can decline the offer. Contact the below details for procedures,

Contact Barr. Macolm Spears
Email: mrmacolmspears@---.---
Phone: +60---------

Mrs. Jennifer Anderson
Grand Lodge Office Co-Secretary's.

Freemasons For Dummies: 'The Freemasons' Want To Send me a Million Simoleons!

Back
Top Bottom