The Coming of World War III

BIG STONE AND CONER STONE

JF-Expert Member
Mar 11, 2023
I do predict that we are at Edge of World War 3 if the UN Organization continues it's failure like previous before world War 2.

This Organization has showed up a huge difference, and weakness concerning of world conflict it's not a trusted body as it should be.

When they doesn't have authority to speak openly to those so called super power countries, when it comes to Africa they have a joint military corporation to send their troops there a specially when county has precious mineral.

And now they are silent on Middle East crisis, what about Ukraine it's a weapon market center, what about Sudan?

And now we see these organizations going to totally fail as it was previously. This is a UN weakness it's a biased Body controlled by super power countries.

The same bloodline that killed Jesus is the same who's killings innocent Palestinians. I'm standing with Humanity instead of those who's killings innocent people.

Let's me clarify it I am Christian so doesn't make me to support mass Exodus of Palestinians on North/Gaza.

I'm standing with Humanity no matter what's else preacher says on Jews and supporting them. still they killed Jesus.

Pray cause World War 3 is coming around the corner.

Back
Top Bottom