The A330-300 Nairobi Landing HD

Nairoberry

JF-Expert Member
Mar 7, 2012
this is one of the greatest flight landing to Nairobi. by swiss i loved it. enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
this is one of the greatest flight landing to Nairobi. by swiss i loved it. enjoy

You, are u a pilot..? what makes this one of the greatest landing as u called it..? I am a Pilot, so stop kiddish, childish or babish behaviour, nicknamed ur self nairoberry go & drink strawberry flavour milk shakes, unajaza server bure, EVEN U DON'T KNOW WHAT THE GREATEST LANDING.... ww kupanda ndege unatuletea video humu?
U have no news...no views...

Last edited by a moderator:
naona agricultural tractor pulling some trailer carrying luggages :wink2: nice video though

You, are u a pilot..? what makes this one of the greatest landing as u called it..? I am a Pilot, so stop kiddish, childish or babish behaviour, nicknamed ur self nairoberry go & drink strawberry flavour milk shakes, unajaza server bure, EVEN U DON'T KNOW WHAT THE GREATEST LANDING.... ww kupanda ndege unatuletea video humu?
Do not shoot the messenger i just passed the message . if you are angry with the video please tell Swiss air and the Real pilot in the cockpit they are the ones who shot it not me,and not like you a 'pilot' of tandika daladala,. btw that video is going viral!! :cool2:

Do not shoot the messenger i just passed the message . if you are angry with the video please tell Swiss air and the Real pilot in the cockpit they are the ones who shot it not me,and not like you a 'pilot' of tandika daladala,. btw that video is going viral!! :cool2:

Hey nai--ROBERRY whats wrong with our lovely Tabata? Is your dictionary lacking places in Kenya!

mKUBWA,
Anyone with interest or working in Aviation Industry, will doubtlessly highly get cought by this video!
Mimi mwenyewe nimeipenda sana nninayapenda mambo haya!

mKUBWA,
Anyone with interest or working in Aviation Industry, will doubtlessly highly get cought by this video!
Mimi mwenyewe nimeipenda sana nninayapenda mambo haya!

kaka, huyu 'pilot' wetu hapa jf ni pilot wa daladala za majengo huko dar akisha tumia mihadarati anadhani yeye pilot mwenyewe

Sorry guys can you tell me what makes this landing so special? what makes it a great landing?

Sorry guys can you tell me what makes this landing so special? what makes it a great landing?

It might not be 'special' to you but for over 15,000 people and countless number of websites that have featured it, the video is SPECTACULAR!

My dear Pilot, the video camera should serve as the focal point for the said greatest landing. I my self, do concur: GREAT LANDING. smooth, no bumping, no swaying!

It might not be 'special' to you but for over 15,000 people and countless number of websites that have featured it, the video is SPECTACULAR!

We Mwembe tayari inaoyesha unapenda ligi za ubishi sana,I know nothing about aviation I have just asked to be educated/informed what is so special about this landing? you should have told me the technical aspect of it like what kande kavu said "smooth landing,no bumping,no swaying" na sio kuleta kejeli mzee

Kumbuka kuuliza sio ujinga

Back
Top Bottom