The 2019 NBA Playoffs

His ability Mkuu as a basketball player. He is athleticism is very similar to that of King Lebron. Strong, speedy and can play on both ends of the court. I wanted him to be a New Yorker (with the KNICKS)

Mkuu BAK naona huyo Dogo Zion Williamson watu wanamuongelea sana kuliko hata wengine... ni nini hasa kinachofanya aonglewe hivyo? naweza nikapata historia yake kwa kifupi?

Very true Mkuu. Hizi emotional speeches huwa zinanipa shida sana kuzingalia Mkuu, usiniulize kwanini halafu nilikuwa naangalia LIVE.
KD has declined his player option and will become an unrestricted free agent this summer.

There you have it.

Kevin Durant free agency report: Warriors star declines $31.5M player option, set to become unrestricted free agent

I don't think he was stat padding he was dropping 50 and 60 bc that's what he had to do he rlly don't have much help at all

Tatizo naloliona kwa James ni kutoshirikisha team mates wake. Anataka ashuti peke yake all the time. Even when he is not having a good game bado anashuti tu non stop! He needs to trust his teamamtes and involve them. Kama Kahwi Leonard anavyoshirikisha teammates. It builds trust too as a team.

Breaking: Kevin Durant is planning to sign with the Nets on a 4-year, $164M deal, per Adrian Wojnarowski

Mkuu BAK Kawhi vipi anaenda wapi? Ntaumia sana akihama Raptors. ‍♂️ Mungu saidia abaki Raptors watetee ubingwa wao.

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
Hajatia neno nadhani kama kuna mchezaji anayesubiriwa na mamilioni ya wapenzi wa Basketball kuamua anaenda wapi basi ni Kahwi ila Lakers wanamzengea sana na kwao ni Los Angeles. Nitaendelea kuupdate chochote kipya hapa kuhusu free agents.

Mkuu BAK Kawhi vipi anaenda wapi? Ntaumia sana akihama Raptors. ‍♂ Mungu saidia abaki Raptors watetee ubingwa wao.

Unconfirmed rumours Kahwi signed with the Lakers.

Yes Mkuu but I am surprised that so many hours have passed without a word from NBA Finals MVP. In my opinion this is not a good sign for Raptors.

After the rumours about Kawhi's camp asking Magic's presence in their meeting, it gave me an indication that it is either Lakers or Toronto.

Andre Iguodala has been traded to the Grizzlies for future draft picks, per Adrian Wojnarowski

WOW! What a steal by Warriors! They are still a POWER HOUSE.

D-Lo is a Warrior. Wow.

Golden State has acquired D'Angelo Russell in a sign-and-trade deal worth $117M over 4 years, per Adrian Wojnarowski