That Piece of meat

NGULI

JF-Expert Member
Mar 31, 2008
"During this Sunday Service in church, a priest gave the followingsermon:** Dear Brothers and Sisters !!!!!** Today I want to talk about a Piece of MEAT.** YES.....THAT Piece of MEAT !!!!!! Sometimes strong and hard, sometimesloose.** That Piece of MEAT that separates brothers and sisters!!!!! Men andWomen. !!!!!!!** That Piece of MEAT that causes Husbands and Wives to divorce!!!** That Piece of MEAT that causes hatred and jealousy betweenbrothers.!!!!** That Piece of MEAT that causes women to fight with women,** It is that Piece of MEAT that is sometimes outside and sometimes moreinside than outside .** Beloved brothers and sisters,** It is that Piece of MEAT that can give so much pain, but it alsobrings a lot of UNBELIEVABLE PLEASURE !** Beloved Brothers and Sisters, that's the Piece of MEAT, I want to talkto you about : -** WHICH IS .............................. ...............** DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS .....** THE TONGUE !!!!!!!!!

haha...r u sure pastor..ama uliamua kubadili sermon katikati!??

Jamani, that piece of meat ni noma!
Its not tongue really. I know it and i'm sure that u also know it but it is not tongue!

Back
Top Bottom