Thanks my friends u mean the world to me

Vuvu-Zela

Aug 9, 2010
Thanks for support thanks for private message that you got me, you have changed my world a lot. Thanks to those who paid a visit at my home I've got good real friends. For sure nimeacha hisia za mambo ya usagaji am looking forward to remain me.

One of the JF member told me that he was once a gay/BWABWA for 8 yrs and now he has changed completely.....for that case got strong and consider my problem as nothing!!

Im fabolous happy now you can witness by yourself

sexy-african-girl.jpg

Thanks for support thanks for private message that you got me, you have changed my world a lot. Thanks to those who paid a visit at my home I've got good real friends. For sure nimeacha hisia za mambo ya usagaji am looking forward to remain me.

One of the JF member told me that he was once a gay/BWABWA for 8 yrs and now he has changed completely.....for that case got strong and consider my problem as nothing!!

sexy-african-girl.jpg

How can we witness?

sexy-african-girl.jpg
ni-PM jina la huyo BWABWA

Hapana! NO! that was his past. I like him he helped me and I respect him for that

you two shared the same problem... Seems like you are now sharing the same world together, ain't you?

Kweli JF pazuri aisee, ngoja nami nianze kuPM watu. Sijui nianze na nani?

sexy-african-girl.jpg

Du,una bahati kweli dogo!ningejua mapema kama wewe ni bwabwa,ninge.......................................

sexy-african-girl.jpg

Thanks very much for the feedback, this is a wonderful because very few normally comes back to this forum and say to what extend did they succeed from the advice given from here....! Whether you accept or not, this is a home of great thinkers...! Thanks GOD first, because this is his appreciation of being around us...! You are then warmly welcomed to share your experience with others for the positive changes...! Please, I also strongly advising you to completely delete a file called "INFIDELITY" in your mind...! This will make you to be in a fabulous freedom and happiness in your life forever...! And this is only possible by exposing all the issues you think you wish to change positively...! Here is full of wisdom thoughts you might not ever found...! Now welcome.