Tanzanians arent yet prepared for three govements

fellali

Aug 14, 2013
By Felix Lugeiyamu; flugeiyamu@gmail.com Few days gone the chairman for the new constitutional bill Hon. Warioba presented the second draft of the new constitution which is expected to be accomplished before the general election in 2015. The draft was presented on 30th December, 2013. Among the risen issues to be discussed for the construction of the new constitution was the intrusion of three mode of Government against the current one which allows two governments as one for the United Republic and the other for Zanzibar. My today`s opinion will base on this matter of “three government as a mode of ruling”. The report of the chairman indicates that over 61% from Tanzania mainland showed the interest of three government mode of ruling while 60% from Zanzibar showed the interest of contractual union. My doubts binds from these statically detail in a sense that if over 60% from Zanzibar aspire for the contractual union, why should we propose for three governments as mode of ruling in our country? Despite that, the commission’s report shows that 39,000 individuals from Tanzania mainland discussed about the union government but it is factual that the report does not show specifically what did these individuals say about the union government. About 27,000 individuals did discus about the mode of the union government but should remember that, the report does not show if the indicated individual have had any interest of three governments. The fact of discussing about the mode of union government does not mean that all of them did accept the three government mode of ruling. It is my perception that instead the commission would have indicated the actual figure of individuals who showed the interest towards three Government as a mode of ruling. As in Tanzania mainland as in Zanzibar the commission indicates that among 38,000 individuals from Zanzibar who bestowed their view 19,000 discussed about the Union Government but such figure does not show this number accepted the three Government mode of ruling. So why does the commission show a huge number percentage that are supporting the three Government mode? Despite the commission`s statistical figures, it has been obtained that at least 333,516 individuals were interviewed for both mainland and Zanzibar. Among them 3,510 viewed of having one Government, 27,000 discussed about the mode of the Government but this does not mean they desired having three mode of Government; 39,000 discussed about the Union Government but neither showed the interest of three government mode (same as in the report) from mainland. 19,000 viewed towards the mode of Government but not accepting straight of three Governments mode; 16,473 desired three Governments mode or contractual government. This indicates that, at least 27,800 dared not either discuss about the Union or mode of government. With these figures it is wise to ask for clarification of 61% of individuals desiring the three governments mode as per commission`s perspective, that how was 61% obtained under the given figures? During the view collection individuals were restrained from discussing about the matters concerning the Union under the reason those had to remain as they are. I happened to attend more than three places (not to be mentioned) during new Katiba view collection and similarly it was restraining from discussing about the Union. Under such situation of view collection, it is my right to ask where does61%come from for supporting the three mode of governments? Actually, per my perception I do not see why should we run the current matter on table, let`s just give enough time for the Tanzanian`s to think critically and decide what they want by themselves without any external force from the convincing speeches of the politicians. Realistically, three governments won`t lead us anywhere instead may end up ruining the country. If 60% of Zanzibar individuals (as the report says) did propose of contractual of government, why does the commission propose three governments? Be reminded that, on the absence of Tanzania Union, there can`t exist Zanzibar but Pemba and Unguja! Being the case, tribes’ perception will rise again in Tanganyika. When this occurs Tanzania won`t be of peace anymore. Furthermore, the commission proposed sharing the army. My doubts is if this will be taken inconsideration then Tanganyika and Zanzibar won`t be sovereign nations anymore; because to be a sovereign state, security is very important. Meaning how will these two independent governments discuss of their security matters on the absence of the army? Who will be giving orders between the three presidents? Does it mean Tanganyika will have to build its own white house or will they have to share the same building with the Union Government president? My view is if the commission thought of three governments on the same manner why not think of Tanganyika mode of Government? Instead the commission proposes one year for Tanganyika constitution construction if the three government bill will be accepted. Under this perception, let`s assume the bill is accepted and before next year (2015) is built; how will the Tanganyika elect the ruling leaders? How will these leaders perform their duties? Where will they be while waiting for the permanent stay? Not forgetting that, the current government of Union, has lots of debts and loans; if three governments are built before 2015, how will these debts be inhered? Which government will accept such huge burden if the answerable government has gone off/ doesn’t exist anymore? On 1964, the name Tanganyika died and Tanzania was born. How will the international relations and diplomacy be retained? This must be a curse; reasonably, at first we forgot and dumped the Azimio la Arusha followed by dumping the mission and vision of TANU; and now are we about to bury Tanzania? It would have Mwalimu Nyerere`s felicity to shift from two governments to one government but not three. As ancestors says “when one comes to worst leaders are not affected but simple individual”. Which impresses that we poor Tanzanian`s born and grown in Muungano may end up suffering if we allow such situation of three governments will be built. I think the new constitution should base on natural resources, education mode, Healthy, infrastructures, water supplies, Rights, decreasing the president powers, proposing the members of parliament to have attended university level education so as to add efficiency of the Parliament and not stick on three governments mode as the basic matter on the constitution. Being bestowed my concern towards the new constitution bill, it my advice to all Tanzanians to make nice choice for the current and future survival of TANZANIA. Some politicians have failed to compete in current mode of Government and so paving the other way of succeeding for their interest. Among the mentioned supporters of three governments mode in a commission`s report are the religious leaders; but on the contrary few days ago the Catholic, Anglican and other more leaders were quoted opposing the same constitution bill especially the three government mode of ruling. It is my view that, Tanzanians are not yet prepared for three Governments mode but between the two either retains the current one or proposing one government. Reasonably, allowing three governments has no difference with marring two wives and lives with them on the same roof, could there be peace? In all over the world, there is no even a Institution where exists two different administration on the same institution.

One government will be a better option than three. Though i dont like how much the form of the government is publicised compared to other matters like land owning and non political issues.

By Felix Lugeiyamu; flugeiyamu@gmail.com Few days gone the chairman for the new constitutional bill Hon. Warioba presented the second draft of the new constitution which is expected to be accomplished before the general election in 2015. The draft was presented on 30th December, 2013. Among the risen issues to be discussed for the construction of the new constitution was the intrusion of three mode of Government against the current one which allows two governments as one for the United Republic and the other for Zanzibar. My today`s opinion will base on this matter of “three government as a mode of ruling”. The report of the chairman indicates that over 61% from Tanzania mainland showed the interest of three government mode of ruling while 60% from Zanzibar showed the interest of contractual union. My doubts binds from these statically detail in a sense that if over 60% from Zanzibar aspire for the contractual union, why should we propose for three governments as mode of ruling in our country? Despite that, the commission’s report shows that 39,000 individuals from Tanzania mainland discussed about the union government but it is factual that the report does not show specifically what did these individuals say about the union government. About 27,000 individuals did discus about the mode of the union government but should remember that, the report does not show if the indicated individual have had any interest of three governments. The fact of discussing about the mode of union government does not mean that all of them did accept the three government mode of ruling. It is my perception that instead the commission would have indicated the actual figure of individuals who showed the interest towards three Government as a mode of ruling. As in Tanzania mainland as in Zanzibar the commission indicates that among 38,000 individuals from Zanzibar who bestowed their view 19,000 discussed about the Union Government but such figure does not show this number accepted the three Government mode of ruling. So why does the commission show a huge number percentage that are supporting the three Government mode? Despite the commission`s statistical figures, it has been obtained that at least 333,516 individuals were interviewed for both mainland and Zanzibar. Among them 3,510 viewed of having one Government, 27,000 discussed about the mode of the Government but this does not mean they desired having three mode of Government; 39,000 discussed about the Union Government but neither showed the interest of three government mode (same as in the report) from mainland. 19,000 viewed towards the mode of Government but not accepting straight of three Governments mode; 16,473 desired three Governments mode or contractual government. This indicates that, at least 27,800 dared not either discuss about the Union or mode of government. With these figures it is wise to ask for clarification of 61% of individuals desiring the three governments mode as per commission`s perspective, that how was 61% obtained under the given figures? During the view collection individuals were restrained from discussing about the matters concerning the Union under the reason those had to remain as they are. I happened to attend more than three places (not to be mentioned) during new Katiba view collection and similarly it was restraining from discussing about the Union. Under such situation of view collection, it is my right to ask where does61%come from for supporting the three mode of governments? Actually, per my perception I do not see why should we run the current matter on table, let`s just give enough time for the Tanzanian`s to think critically and decide what they want by themselves without any external force from the convincing speeches of the politicians. Realistically, three governments won`t lead us anywhere instead may end up ruining the country. If 60% of Zanzibar individuals (as the report says) did propose of contractual of government, why does the commission propose three governments? Be reminded that, on the absence of Tanzania Union, there can`t exist Zanzibar but Pemba and Unguja! Being the case, tribes’ perception will rise again in Tanganyika. When this occurs Tanzania won`t be of peace anymore. Furthermore, the commission proposed sharing the army. My doubts is if this will be taken inconsideration then Tanganyika and Zanzibar won`t be sovereign nations anymore; because to be a sovereign state, security is very important. Meaning how will these two independent governments discuss of their security matters on the absence of the army? Who will be giving orders between the three presidents? Does it mean Tanganyika will have to build its own white house or will they have to share the same building with the Union Government president? My view is if the commission thought of three governments on the same manner why not think of Tanganyika mode of Government? Instead the commission proposes one year for Tanganyika constitution construction if the three government bill will be accepted. Under this perception, let`s assume the bill is accepted and before next year (2015) is built; how will the Tanganyika elect the ruling leaders? How will these leaders perform their duties? Where will they be while waiting for the permanent stay? Not forgetting that, the current government of Union, has lots of debts and loans; if three governments are built before 2015, how will these debts be inhered? Which government will accept such huge burden if the answerable government has gone off/ doesn’t exist anymore? On 1964, the name Tanganyika died and Tanzania was born. How will the international relations and diplomacy be retained? This must be a curse; reasonably, at first we forgot and dumped the Azimio la Arusha followed by dumping the mission and vision of TANU; and now are we about to bury Tanzania? It would have Mwalimu Nyerere`s felicity to shift from two governments to one government but not three. As ancestors says “when one comes to worst leaders are not affected but simple individual”. Which impresses that we poor Tanzanian`s born and grown in Muungano may end up suffering if we allow such situation of three governments will be built. I think the new constitution should base on natural resources, education mode, Healthy, infrastructures, water supplies, Rights, decreasing the president powers, proposing the members of parliament to have attended university level education so as to add efficiency of the Parliament and not stick on three governments mode as the basic matter on the constitution. Being bestowed my concern towards the new constitution bill, it my advice to all Tanzanians to make nice choice for the current and future survival of TANZANIA. Some politicians have failed to compete in current mode of Government and so paving the other way of succeeding for their interest. Among the mentioned supporters of three governments mode in a commission`s report are the religious leaders; but on the contrary few days ago the Catholic, Anglican and other more leaders were quoted opposing the same constitution bill especially the three government mode of ruling. It is my view that, Tanzanians are not yet prepared for three Governments mode but between the two either retains the current one or proposing one government. Reasonably, allowing three governments has no difference with marring two wives and lives with them on the same roof, could there be peace? In all over the world, there is no even a Institution where exists two different administration on the same institution.

Unaweza kuandika kidhungu lakini hujui kuweka paragrafu!?

Watanzania ni nani hao??? wametokana na nini???? sisi tuliozaliwa wakati wa Tanganyika ndiyo mtatukera tunaitaka Tanganyika yetu nyie vitoto vya CCM hamuijui Tanganyika ilikuwa nzuri na yenye kupendeza na ndiyo tunaitaka

Who are you to speak on behalf of all Tanzanians? If you are not prepared, I'm very well prepared for my Tanganyika Government.

Back
Top Bottom