Tanzania in plans to amend budget, exclude donor funding

U got me all wrong.. What I meant is we will never be able to build this country while entrusting this thieves.. It is good if you are self reliant but choosing to be self reliant because u don't want to make thieves responsible is another thing... They are just pretending, they are blood sucking animals with no morals, they will talk of self reliance on the expense of poor tanzanians, they will be treated in US and India while the poor will be dying due to depleted resources at our hospitals, they have no morals....

Samora I agree with you we have to take ccm out otherwise we won't move forward.

Didn't you know this when you were receiving donations?you only came to realize the importance of self-reliance policy when the donors pressured you to reveal and deal with the thieves of public fund (ESCROW) or denied financial aids. You are only doing this to cover your asses!
I am not sure who exactly do you mean by referring to 'you'. In many cases you may not be aware when you are offered the so called 'assistance'

Is this true?
"“There is no country in the world that can survive without financial support from outside,” he said."

I don't think so!! These are our professors

Very Poor IQ professors like these in Tz, just think BEER AND KITIMOTO...hand-to-mouth tht is hw far they can think...

Imagine tht is the thought of sbdy he teaches ECONOMICS AT UNIVERSITY LEVEL....!!!! WE ARE DEAD...!!!
List of National Debt by Country | Economics Help

There Are Only 5 Countries with No Debt (I.E. 0%): Brunei, Liechtenstein, Palau, Nieu, And Macau Of China. Except Brunei, hizo nne mwazijua kwa undani? hamukuielewa statement yake, just relax mutaelewa! musiwe na akili za ukawa.

Inakusanya kodi kiasi gani, na hicho kiasi kingeleta maendeleo makubwa kwa vipimo vipi?
Unataka kubisha kwa ngonjera au kwa numbers?

Lets go,by numerals and facts.
Mimi nalipa Kodi,tayar nineshatimiza wajibu wangu katika Maendeleo,serikali inachukua kodi to finalize the final plan.
Lets go...

It'd been a very inspiring decision had it been made out of free will as a strategic move. But not in this case where there's no other option as the "donors" door has been closed.

Regarding reliance on external sources (grants, loans & credit), there's no problem as long it fits in a soundly worked out fiscal policy creating a rational balance between debt and assets and aiming at gradual extrication from grants dependence.

As for "building our country ourselves", that can only work out effectively when we have a credible government that commands our trust, respect and confidence to deliver on its core functions; not one that presides over runaway corruption, irresponsibility and unchecked leakage of national resources.

Lets go,by numerals and facts.
Mimi nalipa Kodi,tayar nineshatimiza wajibu wangu katika Maendeleo,serikali inachukua kodi to finalize the final plan.
Lets go...
You call that a fact?
Nawez nikakwambia kuwa mimi nina dola milioni moja benki huku USA. Utaamini?
Si mpaka nikuonyeshe statement na nikupe jina langu?
Tuangalie mapato ya Tanzania kutokana na kodi halafu tulinganishe na nchi nyingine duniani. Per capita .... kaangalie hilo halafu labda ndio uje tuanze ngonjera.

It'd been a very inspiring decision had it been made out of free will as a strategic move. But not in this case where there's no other option as the "donors" door has been closed.

Regarding reliance on external sources (grants, loans & credit), there's no problem as long it fits in a soundly worked out fiscal policy creating a rational balance between debt and assets and aiming at gradual extrication from grants dependence.

As for "building our country ourselves", that can only work out effectively when we have a credible government that commands our trust, respect and confidence to deliver on its core functions; not one that presides over runaway corruption, irresponsibility and unchecked leakage of national resources.
But if we don't have a credible government, we should depend on donors for money and policing??

But if we don't have a credible government, we should depend on donors for money and policing??

Did we have this idea of adopting self reliance policy in the first place?Or we only had this idea after donor countries denying us financial support until we effectively deal with the ESCROW criminals?

Did we have this idea of adopting self reliance policy in the first place?Or we only had this idea after donor countries denying us financial support until we effectively deal with the ESCROW criminals?
After we were denied aid. Whats the problem?

After we were denied aid. Whats the problem?

The problem is,we tax payers are going to suffer even more through more tax burden all in the name of 'self reliance programs while in fact the corrupt regime is doing this to protect the ESCROW criminals.

Is this true?
"“There is no country in the world that can survive without financial support from outside,” he said."

Here In Africa There Was A Stable Country Libya, Curently He Could Think Country Like, Northern Sudan, In His Judgement I'm Not Convincing To Think He Is An Elite Person!

The problem is,we tax payers are going to suffer even more through more tax burden all in the name of 'self reliance programs while in fact the fisadis are doing this as an escape from the pressure of revealing the names and punish ESCROW criminals.
So relying on donors is vnot a solution. We look weird sometimes when we get so negative about every government programme.
If you don't like the government, do something. Don't just be negative about things that makes sense to normal human beings.

So relying on donors is vnot a solution. We look weird sometimes when we get so negative about every government programme.
If you don't like the government, do something. Don't just be negative about things that makes sense to normal human beings.
The Fruits Of Self Reliance
are So Sweet, But Here There Is An Element Of Serving Some Peoples That Is Why We Are Hiding In The Bush And Saying Self Reliance!

This administration is doing this not because it cares for the future of this country, they are doing this to protect the ESCROW gang,not the other way round.

That is not a good reason for us to still depend on donors. Let's be hungry, then we will know what to do with thieves.

So you are saying that today with donors we are not hungry!! You must be joking. What you are saying is let's die first and we will know how to deal with thieves while we are dead!!! Or what you are saying is "let's fail first as a nation, then we will know how to deal with thieves when we have failed". We are already at our lowest limit, going lower may create chaos that will threaten our survival as a country.

So you are saying that today with donors we are not hungry!! You must be joking. What you are saying is let's die first and we will know how to deal with thieves while we are dead!!! Or what you are saying is "let's fail first as a nation, then we will know how to deal with thieves when we have failed". We are already at our lowest limit, going lower may create chaos that will threaten our survival as a country.
Are we going to die without donors? Hivi nyie watu ni walevi au walemavu wa akili?
Ni hujuma! Niache! Niache!

You either don't pay tax or, if you do, you avoid it. If you pay all taxes required of you know what I mean.
Ha ha ha ... I pay a lot of taxes ... Kuna watanzania malaki wana maduka na hawalipi kodi. Kufungiwa mashine tu hapo kariakoo waliandamana. Hujui maana ya taifa linaloendelea kwa ajili ya kodi. Hujui what it takes kwa sababu mshazoea kuishi kwa taxes za watu.

CORRUPT OR NOT CORRUPT I SAY FK THE DONORS!.

Is this true?

This scenario is becoming true in this country because of the devil known as CCM.Let the Purofesaa tell us which country is funding Germany,Japan,China just to mention a few.

Back
Top Bottom