Tanzania Failed Opposition threatens Political and Fiscal stability of the country

Mkuu napata taabu sana when you say ''Long term fiscal stability.." Tanzanian economy I can assure you is growing (economic growth & Development) is only in papers. Look at rate of inflation reported and real life, Look at the tambling TZS etc, Look at income distribution, costs of borrowing ( all these factors look at micro and macro levels) then tell me in the last 10 years what have we archieved so far to say the economy is fairing well.

Ni siasaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kwa kwenda mbele

Sioni ajabu kwa kijana asiejuwa hiyo long time lakini iwapo u mtu mzima kama sisi basi usingesema kuwa Tanzania hakuna maendeleo yanayofanyika. Alright even when we talk about papers figures we should still compare the paper works to the ration of realities of the past era.

CHADEMANS this is what you CDM don't have in your IQS/party. Quote from JFK "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country."
But that is precisely what Chadema is doing. Trying to bring back our country from the clutches of the neocolonialists and their imperialist agents. Haven't you noticed? And I am sure that is why you are so riled up because you know that without CCM your free ride is over.

How do you define a failed opposition. Or a failed anything for that matter? If Chadema is a failed opposition the likes of you would be sleeping comfortably, no? But you are here day and night ruminating this and that about Chadema. Get a life
I think we should look the topic on its contextual rather than individualism. I think we should ask the one who presented the topic what is the role of the what is called the ruling Party, CCM in the whole issue of failure in the political arena rather than seeking in defending our individual parties.

Ask, Mr Kikwete, he will tell you for real there is an opposition part, credible in making. He mis-spoke on "chama cha msimu". To let you know how hot the situation is, it has just forced CCM to the drawing board.

Ningeweza kukujibu kwa kiingereza, lakini nimefanya makusudi kukujibu kwa Kiswahili. Kama hujajua sababu zenyewe, basi tena!

Hujaeleza hivyo vitendo ambavyo vimefanya upinzani kuwa umeshindwa. Zaidi ya kutumia kiingereza, bado sijaona kama kuna hoja yoyote hapa ambayo inahitajiwa kujadiliwa.
Kwanini useme hakuna hoja ya kujadiliwa iwapo kuna pointi nyingi zenye mantiki hata kama tutakazania kutetea vyama vyetu. Kwa kuanzia tu ivyo huoni kuwa Upinzani ungekuwa na njia mbadala ya kutumia nguvu? Sijuwi tangu CHADEMA waanzishe harakati zao wananchi wangapi wameshauawa. Sizungumzii mauwaji ya watu wanaokaa majumbani kwao wakavamiwa isipokuwa nakusudia wale waliouliwa kwa kushabikia uvunjaji wa sheria.
Hata hii point inayowaasa Wapinzani kujipanga vyema ili waweze kukubalika zaidi kwa kueleza sera badala ya kuchochea fujo nayo haina maana? Ikumbukwe kuwa viongozi wa upinzani wameshatowa kauli hapo nyuma kusema kuwa watawahamasisha wananchi ili nchi iisikalike.

Kwa hiyo serikali inakopa sasa hivi....fiscal instability.... kwa sababu ya failed opposition?

Ni lini tanzania under ccm imeshawahi kuwa stable kiuchumi? Au hata ndani ya bajeti? And yet, halmashauri kibao zimepata hati chafu ya audit kwa kutafuna bilion of tsh fedha za maendeleo.

Sijui kwanini nimekujibu, nilipaswa nikutukane tu! Kibaraka mkubwa.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

But that is precisely what Chadema is doing. Trying to bring back our country from the clutches of the neocolonialists and their imperialist agents. Haven't you noticed? And I am sure that is why you are so riled up because you know that without CCM your free ride is over.

I don't see how is CDM giving back to Tanzania and/or serving our country as you avouched above. We just heard from Hon. Freeman that CDM is not paying TRA. How will you induce someone like me that CDM is for Tanzanians? How credible is this CDM?

Nyie wahindi someni alama za nyakati. Kama mlidhani Tanzania itakuwa kichwa cha mwendawazimu milele basi imekula kwenu. Tanzania is ready for a big change. Km nyie bado mmelala usingizi na kudhani kwamba manufaa haramu mnayoyapata chini ya CCM yatadumu milele, basi jiwekeni tayari kukumbwa na mafuriko ya mabadiliko.
Mtalalama hivi hivi mpaka yatakapotokea ndo mtaujua ukweli.

I don't see how is CDM giving back to Tanzania and/or serving our country as you avouched above. We just heard from Hon. Freeman that CDM is not paying TRA. How will you induce someone like me that CDM is for Tanzanians? How credible is this CDM?

That is what this government is all about, politics and politics. We all agree that evading tax is unpatriotic, if it's true then has broken the laws. But law brokers should be taken to court, thats where so many questions start to arise. why all the fuss with the media? They say he has not paid since 1992, why have they decided to take action now? And if dealing with Slaa is proving this difficult, how about powerful businessmen, and all the multinational companies in this country? This is politics, very cheap politics that politically doesnt help CCM. People want to know when the govt will make mining companies pay their due taxes and not stories of a man who's paid 7mil doesnt pay income tax or whatever they call it.

Nyie wahindi someni alama za nyakati. Kama mlidhani Tanzania itakuwa kichwa cha mwendawazimu milele basi imekula kwenu. Tanzania is ready for a big change. Km nyie bado mmelala usingizi na kudhani kwamba manufaa haramu mnayoyapata chini ya CCM yatadumu milele, basi jiwekeni tayari kukumbwa na mafuriko ya mabadiliko.
Mtalalama hivi hivi mpaka yatakapotokea ndo mtaujua ukweli.

How did the idea of race began in this thread? Is racial inferiority complex a part of CDM?

Sioni ajabu kwa kijana asiejuwa hiyo long time lakini iwapo u mtu mzima kama sisi basi usingesema kuwa Tanzania hakuna maendeleo yanayofanyika. Alright even when we talk about papers figures we should still compare the paper works to the ration of realities of the past era.
Maendeleo hayapimwi relatively. Maendeleo ni maendeleo, kama hayapo hayapo tu. Msitake kuzungumiza vitu visvyokuepo.

Kwanini useme hakuna hoja ya kujadiliwa iwapo kuna pointi nyingi zenye mantiki hata kama tutakazania kutetea vyama vyetu. Kwa kuanzia tu ivyo huoni kuwa Upinzani ungekuwa na njia mbadala ya kutumia nguvu? Sijuwi tangu CHADEMA waanzishe harakati zao wananchi wangapi wameshauawa. Sizungumzii mauwaji ya watu wanaokaa majumbani kwao wakavamiwa isipokuwa nakusudia wale waliouliwa kwa kushabikia uvunjaji wa sheria.
Hata hii point inayowaasa Wapinzani kujipanga vyema ili waweze kukubalika zaidi kwa kueleza sera badala ya kuchochea fujo nayo haina maana? Ikumbukwe kuwa viongozi wa upinzani wameshatowa kauli hapo nyuma kusema kuwa watawahamasisha wananchi ili nchi iisikalike.

Ni maelfu mangapi ya watz wanakufa kwa kukosa tiba ya magonjwa yanayozuilika? Tuanzie hapo kwanza kuujua mzizi wa tatizo.

The long-term fiscal and political stability of stronger Tanzania . THERE IS NO LONG-TERM FISCAL STABILITY IN TANZANIA.

@Ketav Ashurit

the failed oppositionist - CHADEMA is a legally registered politcal party in accordance with the rules and laws of the United Republic of Tanzania.

The opposition must also work diligently to attract the best minds locally - You mean CHADEMA is bunch of stupid and recklace people?

formation of a united opposition climate such as building alliances and constituency building capacity in an effort to yield a credible representation in elections. - No need. CHADEMA reached the 12.5% threashehold required by the parliament to form a FORMAL OPPOSITON Party. And they are doing just fine, thank you! The Spika, your Speaker, Mama Makinda -under special instructions tried to mix them up with 'foreign best minds' sot that they (chadema) becomes your prisoner just they way you messed up CUF & co.

And finally, please reframe yourself from mudsling and deforming CHADEMA. Calling this top-of-the range party a failed oppositionist party cannot and will not let your masters off the hook!. They have turn this (once a very optimistic nation) into bad bad joke with very little to be proud, if any, depsite the 50yrs of independence. So take this silly advice of yours to where it belongs - Lumumba!

As of now, CCM has no option but to dance to the tune of CHADEMA. katiba mpya, magamba. As we speak the new secretariat are in Rukwa hoping to catch 'left overs' from CHADEMA. You rant all you like, but chadema are on the move! stop us if you can!

Back
Top Bottom