Tanzania Failed Opposition threatens Political and Fiscal stability of the country

Just for your information 1us$ in 1991 was just Tsh 195, I guess at this time you were not here, but today 1US$ is 1500Tsh, i know you know it better than me because you always travel to India or elsewhere outside TZ and i always dwell in the village. Iam sure you are among them..... and i can tell you one day you will feel what 'we' feel today

How much was the price of bread in 1991? How much is now?

worry and fear is a daily meal f ccm regime and its affiliate..... time is closing down to 2015

It's the same old story, tell me where does it end? Yes, I heard the news last year prior to election,

It's the same old story, tell me where does it end? Yes, I heard the news last year prior to election,

Ketav,

Are you a CCM member, supporter, or a backer who always pledging cash backing for your party or just a fun?

Lol.

aha ha haaa!!

Ketav, I always tell them to concetrate how to remove CCM from power, they are wasting their time to give false hopes to each other..

'where does it end'???

The long-term fiscal and political stability of stronger Tanzania nation in modern times is directly threatened by “opposition parties,

I may have misread something in that statement, since I am not aware of any fiscal stability existing in Tanzania

I may have misread something in that statement, since I am not aware of any fiscal stability existing in Tanzania

Unajua huu unogeshaji hoja wa kucopy na kupaste mpaka vichwa vya habari ni tabu tupu!

The long-term fiscal and political stability of stronger Tanzania nation in modern times is directly threatened by “opposition parties,” largely due to a number of factors such as their malicious acts and ineffective opposition parties and the proliferation of conflicts caused by said oppositionist such as CHADEMA.

Consequently, the problems posed by the failed oppositionist continue to pose a stark distraction to moving the government of President Jakaya Kikwete forward in the global efforts to empower Tanzanians in the global nations.

The focus on failed oppositionist parties is germane to this discussion due to the fact that Tanzanians maintains the dubious and notorious distinction of having some of the worst opposition parties who are trying to cause civil conflicts without care of the peace that existed since the birth of Tanzania.

However, just being the opposition party in name or during an election year is not a panacea for the effective practice of democracy. Failed or ineffective opposition parties across Tanzania, over the years have, in a way, contributed to the alienation of a large group of the national population for which the parties were organized in the first place. Not all their troubles are self-induced. Some stem from election laws or government policies that weigh heavily against them.

A credible opposition in Tanzania today must demonstrate that it is viable, credible, and above all, can focus on maintaining a national presence rather than ethnic loyalties. They must see themselves as a government-in-waiting fully capable of participating in the national life of the nation, and not merely a party out of power. Its own philosophy and ideology must appeal to the largest and ethnically blind populace as possible to merit any relevance.

The opposition must also work diligently to attract the best minds locally that can research, develop and apply political, social, fiscal and economic alternatives to national issues for the general good of the nation.

Another ideal is the formation of a united opposition climate such as building alliances and constituency building capacity in an effort to yield a credible representation in elections. Long term planning for political maturity and ultimate governance is not a luxury either.

Sick! sick! Sick! not because my body has physically failed to respond to the external assalt caused by foreign agents in my body (germs), but because i have invested all my energy and brain to try to follow the arguement of the author quoted in this page and to my suprise i couldnt make it.

The author have chosen to use words which are opposed to the ground reality and the reality is "visible" even by a 'blind' man. 'Failed opposition party', 'failed CHADEMA' on what ground the opposition has failed, on whose perspectives CHADEMA has failed, failed who? Fiscal and political stability? Are these words known to the author or is a kind of copy and paste?

This forum is for big thinkers, people who can create worth using their brains not other wise, the forum need creative minds don't need indoctrinated thinkers. There are so many meansuring units that confirm that opposition parties in Tanzania are performing, there are some litmas tests that confirm that CDM is not a failed party as the author tries to portray using his one eyed vision and old ideology branded thinking.

A political party livelyness is measured by its ability to interact with citizens, ability to remote the ruling party and ability to influence the social and political direction in a way deemed desirable by the part itself. By all standards and all measurements CDM do qualify. It is CDM that has pulled ccm from its comfortable nest of confidence and unwillingness to respond to issues raised by opposition to a state of confusion and unguided run to reach people and answer CDM's accusations, though not efficiently done. It is CDM that has pushed CCM to a difficult corner so as to enabe it to reflect its weakness and cleanse itself without knowing the danger of this approach.

If you do not know the danger of doing that i will hastely do favour by summarizing as follows 'If ccm feels that by constantly addressing their weaknesses are making progress towards eliminting them, they are on the wrong footing, the exact opposite is true. By spending a lot of time and energy on their weaknesses they only perpetuate the cycle of misery of which we have witnessed. The continuous voicing of Mafisadi and ufisadi by the CCM leaders may do more harm than building and this is what every 'brain worth brain' in CDM wish to see.

CDM had given CCM an opportunity to cleanse itself long ago, the fact that they didn't, it is too late for them to act today, there is already a cancerian effect in the organ it is impossible to improvise treatment by focusing at one point. Infact what is happening if they have not done an evaluation ON THEIR effort i wish to give them this feed back today the war against Mafisadi has increased their hold upon them.

I gues on behalf of many Tanzanians we darely say the opposition in Tanzania is doing its job, even when we denounce their contribution by our tongue through the mouth the king of had facts the heart will hound us persistently. Iknow you will not take trouble to note what i say here but Tanzania will never forget what they did for her.

The best thing we can do and in the name of the father of this national who once said he would like to see a strong oppostion party occupying the parliament, it is for us to dedicate our energy and brain to the unfinished work of what they are fighting for. It is a noble work to advance, they have given a last full measure of their devotion it is our turn now, to take increased devotion to the cause they struggle for.

With God every thing is possible and may be soon or later, we will wtness a birth of a new nation that allows us to sing a song of "we have a government of the people by the people and for the people". How soon? I dont know but for sure that wil come not by choice but objectively, to us the colour of the cat doesnt matter provided it can catch the mice. whether is CDM, OR CCM, TLP, CUF or any party it has no value to us. We want so many things but not less that 'having a government that belongs to the people, responsible to the people and that can promote their prosperity.
Aluta continua

Sick! sick! Sick! not because my body has physically failed to respond to the external assalt caused by foreign agents in my body (germs), but because i have invested all my energy and brain to try to follow the arguement of the author quoted in this page and to my suprise i couldnt make it.

The author have chosen to use words which are opposed to the ground reality and the reality is "visible" even by a 'blind' man. 'Failed opposition party', 'failed CHADEMA' on what ground the opposition has failed, on whose perspectives CHADEMA has failed, failed who? Fiscal and political stability? Are these words known to the author or is a kind of copy and paste?

This forum is for big thinkers, people who can create worth using their brains not other wise, the forum need creative minds don't need indoctrinated thinkers. There are so many meansuring units that confirm that opposition parties in Tanzania are performing, there are some litmas tests that confirm that CDM is not a failed party as the author tries to portray using his one eyed vision and old ideology branded thinking.

A political party livelyness is measured by its ability to interact with citizens, ability to remote the ruling party and ability to influence the social and political direction in a way deemed desirable by the part itself. By all standards and all measurements CDM do qualify. It is CDM that has pulled ccm from its comfortable nest of confidence and unwillingness to respond to issues raised by opposition to a state of confusion and unguided run to reach people and answer CDM's accusations, though not efficiently done. It is CDM that has pushed CCM to a difficult corner so as to enabe it to reflect its weakness and cleanse itself without knowing the danger of this approach.

If you do not know the danger of doing that i will hastely do favour by summarizing as follows 'If ccm feels that by constantly addressing their weaknesses are making progress towards eliminting them, they are on the wrong footing, the exact opposite is true. By spending a lot of time and energy on their weaknesses they only perpetuate the cycle of misery of which we have witnessed. The continuous voicing of Mafisadi and ufisadi by the CCM leaders may do more harm than building and this is what every 'brain worth brain' in CDM wish to see.

CDM had given CCM an opportunity to cleanse itself long ago, the fact that they didn't, it is too late for them to act today, there is already a cancerian effect in the organ it is impossible to improvise treatment by focusing at one point. Infact what is happening if they have not done an evaluation ON THEIR effort i wish to give them this feed back today the war against Mafisadi has increased their hold upon them.

I gues on behalf of many Tanzanians we darely say the opposition in Tanzania is doing its job, even when we denounce their contribution by our tongue through the mouth the king of had facts the heart will hound us persistently. Iknow you will not take trouble to note what i say here but Tanzania will never forget what they did for her.

The best thing we can do and in the name of the father of this national who once said he would like to see a strong oppostion party occupying the parliament, it is for us to dedicate our energy and brain to the unfinished work of what they are fighting for. It is a noble work to advance, they have given a last full measure of their devotion it is our turn now, to take increased devotion to the cause they struggle for.

With God every thing is possible and may be soon or later, we will wtness a birth of a new nation that allows us to sing a song of "we have a government of the people by the people and for the people". How soon? I dont know but for sure that wil come not by choice but objectively, to us the colour of the cat doesnt matter provided it can catch the mice. whether is CDM, OR CCM, TLP, CUF or any party it has no value to us. We want so many things but not less that 'having a government that belongs to the people, responsible to the people and that can promote their prosperity.
Aluta continua

Wooow, naona umempa vipande vyake

Back
Top Bottom