Tanzania Failed Opposition threatens Political and Fiscal stability of the country

Tanzania's national budget is several tshs. trillion. Even if you were to deduct 50% off the ths 7.1 million Dr Slaa gets you will much TRILLION? In your right mind are you saying this country is funded by ccm-chaps tax payments?

We have to live by examples. How can you incriminate CCM while CDM is executing tax avoidance? Even if is a dime, it must be paid. A dollar without a penny is not a dollar.

Do you see why I said CDM is below par?

They failed last year.

it depends how you define the term 'fail'. magamba? new secretariat? semina elekezi? and look what you said the other day: Consequently, the problems posed by the failed oppositionist continue to pose a stark distraction to moving the government of President Jakaya Kikwete forward in the global efforts to empower Tanzanians in the global nations.

Not bad for a failed party eh!
By the way, you didnt acknowledge the author of your arctle - it is not exactly yours is it Mr?

We have to live by examples. How can you incriminate CCM while CDM is executing tax avoidance? Even if is a dime, it must be paid. A dollar without a penny is not a dollar.

Do you see why I said CDM is below par?

on the red: just where you get the moral authority to say such words is beyond me! Tanzania became independent around the same time as
Malaysia! look at the two countries today, and ccm have been at the helm all those years. Today, as people start questioning how did we end in such a mess you talking of a cent here and penny there! Ever heard of EPA, IPTL, RITES, & the likes?

By the way allowances are exempted from tax, check with Mukama, even magogoni if Mukama is not available.

Do you have a say in Tanzanian politics or do I have to have a say in oder to blandish you?

Mkuu, I will not succumb to the any say from you sir!

Yes, I have a say I am Tanzanian and I know very well what's going on in Tanzanian politics. What I am asking you, is to show me where are the failings of opposition are.

Because all the things which you believe CHADEMA have not done are the ones they actually doing right now, example is by going in every corner of the country to spread the word and enlight "wananchi."

Tanzanian electrorate need to be educated or enlighted so to be on that standard and to have the capabilities to realise that people possibly like you have no chance of continuing to fiddle with the facts about our political system which has been messed up.

Tanzania as a country has been damaged by people possibly like you. These people are always ignorant, selfish and with no concerns about others.

But the time is coming when the mess which has been created by people like you will be cleared.

What offering does CDM have at the table?

Chadema! they have offered knowledge to majority, they have produced awareness , CCM will never wish for people understand what is going on! You know why! cause the prime capital of ccm is ignorance.
Go Chadema go educate the majority and they will fight for their freedom.

The long-term fiscal and political stability of stronger Tanzania nation in modern times is directly threatened by "opposition parties," largely due to a number of factors such as their malicious acts and ineffective opposition parties and the proliferation of conflicts caused by said oppositionist such as CHADEMA.

Consequently, the problems posed by the failed oppositionist continue to pose a stark distraction to moving the government of President Jakaya Kikwete forward in the global efforts to empower Tanzanians in the global nations.

The focus on failed oppositionist parties is germane to this discussion due to the fact that Tanzanians maintains the dubious and notorious distinction of having some of the worst opposition parties who are trying to cause civil conflicts without care of the peace that existed since the birth of Tanzania.

However, just being the opposition party in name or during an election year is not a panacea for the effective practice of democracy. Failed or ineffective opposition parties across Tanzania, over the years have, in a way, contributed to the alienation of a large group of the national population for which the parties were organized in the first place. Not all their troubles are self-induced. Some stem from election laws or government policies that weigh heavily against them.

A credible opposition in Tanzania today must demonstrate that it is viable, credible, and above all, can focus on maintaining a national presence rather than ethnic loyalties. They must see themselves as a government-in-waiting fully capable of participating in the national life of the nation, and not merely a party out of power. Its own philosophy and ideology must appeal to the largest and ethnically blind populace as possible to merit any relevance.

The opposition must also work diligently to attract the best minds locally that can research, develop and apply political, social, fiscal and economic alternatives to national issues for the general good of the nation.

Another ideal is the formation of a united opposition climate such as building alliances and constituency building capacity in an effort to yield a credible representation in elections. Long term planning for political maturity and ultimate governance is not a luxury either.

Huyu ni GABACHORI msiogope wale wasio mafisadi watalindwa CDM itakapochukua nchi

By the way allowances are exempted from tax, check with Mukama, even magogoni if Mukama is not available.

There are two types of allowances. Taxable and non-taxable. Now which one is Dr. Slaa receiving?
Let me help you with two exhibits:
Clothing Allowance - non-taxable
Cost of Living Allowance (COLA) - taxable
Update: I'm sure you all know this, but if it is called a "pay," it is usually taxable.

Chadema! they have offered knowledge to majority, they have produced awareness , CCM will never wish for people understand what is going on! You know why! cause the prime capital of ccm is ignorance.
Go Chadema go educate the majority and they will fight for their freedom.

Who is/are unanimous and what knowledge did CDM brought? Are you telling me that Tanzanians were fools prior to CDM? You must be kidding me! Look at your side, there is benightedness.

There are two types of allowances. Taxable and non-taxable. Now which one is Dr. Slaa receiving?[/SIZE]
Let me help you with two exhibits:
Clothing Allowance - non-taxable
Cost of Living Allowance (COLA) - taxable
Update: I'm sure you all know this, but if it is called a "pay," it is usually taxable.

On the red: same as Mukama. please do remind me again, how much is Mukama's taxable and non-taaxable payment?

matatizo ya kisiasa nchi hayaletwi na vyama vya Upinzani na wala sii jukumu la Chadema kufanya wanavyotaka wanaCCM ili Chadema ionekanae ni chama bora cha Upinzani. Chama kitaheshimika na kupendwa na wananchi kwa misingi bora ya kisiasa inayoweka tumaini kwa wananchi hao kujikomboa kiuchumi...

Hizi habari za Chadema hivi mara vile haziwezi kusaidia kitu ikiwa ni siasa za kupakana kwa sababu hata kama dr.Slaa amekiuka sheria ya kutolipa kodi ni jukumu la TRA na serikali kumfikisha mahakamani na sio kutangaza magazetini hali TRA wenyewe hawaja file case against dr.Slaa. Kama kuna ukweli ambao sisi wenye kutafuta haki tunaitaka ni uwezo wa serikali kusikmamia majukumu tulowakabidhi pasipo kujali Dr.Slaa, Lowassa au mtu mwingine yeyote kwani tunaamini hakuna kiongozi yeyote aliye above the law..

Sasa isiwe uvumi wa CCM kuchukuliwa kama ushahidi dhidi ya Chadema hali serikali yenyewe haijachukua hatua za kisheria dhidi ya watuhumiwa iwe Lowassa, Rostam na wengineo kwani hatuna chuki wala uhasama wa kichama bali tunataka kuondokana na adui huyu Ufisadi. Hivyo, kuendeleza hizi siasa za kwamba Chadema chama kilichokuwa kinategemewa na wananchi nao wana scandals zao ndani wakati tunachokitaka wananchi sii kuona scandals hizi bali uwezo wa serikali kudhibiti ubadhilifu wa mali za umma...

Mwizi, fisadi na mabwanyeye wataendelea kuwepo kila siku na sii jukumu la hao mafisadi kujirekebisha bali seriikali kutumia nguvu na uwezo wa dhamana tulowakabidhi kuweza kuhakikisha madudu haya yanapigwa vita na kwa kufuata sheria na utaratibu uliowekwa. Na hizi siasa za kujivua magamba ni siasa za CCM ambazo wao ndio wanatakiwa wajivue hayo magamba sii kutazama kila upande upate kujivua magamba ili mradi kufurahisha wanaCCM...

Sisi wananchi tunasema kujivua magamba haitoshi, kutaja majina ya wafisadi na kubainisha mabaya yao haitoshi, ila tunachotaka sisi ni serikali ichukue hatua kuwaadhibu wote wanaofisadi nchi yetu kwa kufuata sheria na taratibu zake..Dr.Slaa amekwepa kodi sheria ichukue mkondo wake hatutaki hadithi na malumbano mabayo yanakwepa majukumu..

The long-term fiscal and political stability of stronger Tanzania nation in modern times is directly threatened by “opposition parties,” largely due to a number of factors such as their malicious acts and ineffective opposition parties and the proliferation of conflicts caused by said oppositionist such as CHADEMA.

Consequently, the problems posed by the failed oppositionist continue to pose a stark distraction to moving the government of President Jakaya Kikwete forward in the global efforts to empower Tanzanians in the global nations.

The focus on failed oppositionist parties is germane to this discussion due to the fact that Tanzanians maintains the dubious and notorious distinction of having some of the worst opposition parties who are trying to cause civil conflicts without care of the peace that existed since the birth of Tanzania.

However, just being the opposition party in name or during an election year is not a panacea for the effective practice of democracy. Failed or ineffective opposition parties across Tanzania, over the years have, in a way, contributed to the alienation of a large group of the national population for which the parties were organized in the first place. Not all their troubles are self-induced. Some stem from election laws or government policies that weigh heavily against them.

A credible opposition in Tanzania today must demonstrate that it is viable, credible, and above all, can focus on maintaining a national presence rather than ethnic loyalties. They must see themselves as a government-in-waiting fully capable of participating in the national life of the nation, and not merely a party out of power. Its own philosophy and ideology must appeal to the largest and ethnically blind populace as possible to merit any relevance.

The opposition must also work diligently to attract the best minds locally that can research, develop and apply political, social, fiscal and economic alternatives to national issues for the general good of the nation.

Another ideal is the formation of a united opposition climate such as building alliances and constituency building capacity in an effort to yield a credible representation in elections. Long term planning for political maturity and ultimate governance is not a luxury either.

Just for your information 1us$ in 1991 was just Tsh 195, I guess at this time you were not here, but today 1US$ is 1500Tsh, i know you know it better than me because you always travel to India or elsewhere outside TZ and i always dwell in the village. Iam sure you are among them..... and i can tell you one day you will feel what 'we' feel today

• Thanks
Reactions: LAT
worry and fear is a daily meal f ccm regime and its affiliate..... time is closing down to 2015

The best "paste and copy" I have seen in many years. I doubt this is his/her own work. It lacks knowledge of what he/she wanted us to discuss. I dare say this could be someone's thesis on opposition politics (I doubt the write got anything substantial). It's a verdict that opposition parties in Tanzania have failed.

The article is biased, empty and all over the place. Lacks details and statistics. The writer has been tortured from right, left and center by his/her poor skills. If he/she was talking about not being able to unsit CCM, he/she is probably right. But politics is not all about unsitting the incumbent. It is about projecting things differently, its about other options and alternatives.

Mara nyingine uje na vitu vya maana. Don't waste readers' time, it is precious. Tumwache huyu, akiua kuwa hao wanaosemwa wamefeli, wana wabunge, wana madiwani na wana wawakilishi. Ndo maana nasema politics anayozungumzi huyu mwandishi, sio ya nchi hii.

How did the idea of race began in this thread? Is racial inferiority complex a part of CDM?

You say racial inferiority complex? Ketav Ashurit, do you believe in this stupid philosophy? Is your race superior? Superior to who? By the way you have not said any thing on the allegation of plagiarism, please respond to that.

A break please, my view for this article;
The Muhindi guy iz trying to see the financial stability of this country in terms of what they have managed to steal from the natives, and when he sees CDM pointing towards their wrongdoings with CCM's assistance he sees their pockets shrinking, we are giving them very few days to return back what they stole from us for those good ten years he is referring to financial stability.

Back
Top Bottom