South Africa kuiburuza US na UK ICJ

green rajab

JF-Expert Member
Oct 16, 2015
BREAKING:

South Africa now wants to take both the US and the UK to court

South African Lawyers have announced they intend to file a lawsuit against the U.S. and UK, charging them with accusations of complicity with Israel on alleged war crimes.

The news comes as UK Foreign Secretary Lord Cameron said it is "nonsense" for South Africa to accuse Israel of genocide.

Source: Sky News

t.me/megatron_ron
IMG_20240116_162007.jpg

BREAKING:

South African Lawyers have announced they intend to file a lawsuit against the U.S. and UK, charging them with accusations of complicity with Israel on alleged war crimes.

The news comes as UK Foreign Secretary Lord Cameron said it is "nonsense" for South Africa to accuse Israel of genocide.

t.me/megatron_ronView attachment 2873571
Hao ni Comedians

BREAKING:

Hivi Africa kusini ipo serious au inatania sasa mahakama ya ICJ itaifanya nini USA na UK?

Hao ni "Wana wa Putin" linatengenezwa zengwe hapo mkuu amekaa pembeni anaangalia tu.....

BREAKING:

anachotafuta Ramaphosa atakipata , kwasasa Dunia si sehem ya kuleta utan tena , Urusi alishaharibu hali ya hewa

Lini tena chama cha makaburu wazungu wa afrika kusini kitashinda uchaguzi kiongoze afrika kusini? Hawa wa sasa wamegeuka vituko! Kwa akili zao wataweza kuishinda us na uk mahakamani? Ni ndoto za alinachana wacha waendelee kuiburudisha dunia

Back
Top Bottom