Sometimes, love just aint enough

Buswelu

JF-Expert Member
Aug 16, 2007
Sometimes love is not enough being involved to a relationship there should a time,understanding,and communication......thats why...we broke up......and its too hard for me...................

Sometimes love is not enough being involved to a relationship there should a time,understanding,and communication...kilangan mo ring mag isip...hindi lang pro pagmamahl...thats why...we broke up...kc love lang yong ng uugnay saming dalawa...and its too hard for me...................

mkuu ungepotezea tu, sasa umeandika nini hiki?

kweli utakuwa stressed na haya mapenzi ndugu, pole sana.
maana ulichoandika mie neih kbs, sijapata ki2.

Sometimes love is not enough being involved to a relationship there should a time,understanding,and communication...kilangan mo ring mag isip...hindi lang pro pagmamahl...thats why...we broke up...kc love lang yong ng uugnay saming dalawa...and its too hard for me...................
mmh! kweli we buswelu!

Some people come into our lives,
Leave footprints in our hearts,
And we are never ever the same.

it is too hard not only 4 u, but for many of us .....!

He he he heh
Mitu ya watu
Binti mfalme kakutoroka zanzibar kakimbia na mjerumani?:lol:
Tomboka.
Au kesto ziko mahali pake

Kama vipi, niaje?

Umepotea sana kule sehemu sehemu

yes, there should be understanding and communication....that's a lesson,now move on!!

LOVE is everything, love is life, people who love @ other dearly their heart/mind are connected, they can even communicate and understand @ other the way no body can do.

Love is life,sometimes men/women work harder/dress nicely etc because of their lovely one.

If someone loves you, he/she won't be selfish when it come to your welfare, that means you won't be heartbroken, your happiness will be his/her first priority etc .

The only problem is do you do enough to show/prove how much you love someone, or you just say if your man/woman knows how much you love her/him will treat you bad!!!.

Sometimes love is not enough being involved to a relationship there should a time,understanding,and communication......thats why...we broke up......and its too hard for me...................

pole sn buswelu,but kaa ujifikirie na wewe pia,are treating her right?are you truly and honest to her,then if not,start by treating her like a lady,u will see how she will be,if u think its hard that place,if find another one might be more worse!

Two people love each other so much but things just can't work out between them no matter what...maybe distance got in the way or something like that..who knows...Their can't trust their own emotions cause their not sure what they mean or whats real.

Sometime Love just aint enough you dont wanna use him/her, u dont wanna be the one to end it...you need something else than love.

Back
Top Bottom