Snoop endorses Obama

MaxShimba

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2008
Snoop Dogg Endorses Obama! He Got Bin Laden! Bush Left a Mess! - YouTube

President Barack Obama has received a critical endorsement in his 2012 reelection campaign: Snoop.

Speaking at a panel at the Toronto International Film Festival late last week, Snoop Lion, the rapper and actor formerly known as Snoop Dogg, laid out what GQ described as an "oddly compelling"—albeit expletive-filled—argument for keeping Obama in the White House.

"We need to give Obama four more years," Snoop said at the conference. "Bush f---ed up for eight years, so you gotta at least give him eight years. He cleaned half the s--- up in four years."
More insight from the Doggfather:

It ain't like y'all gave him a a clean house. You gave him a house where the TV didn't work, the toilet was stuffed up. Everything was wrong with the house. So he had to come in and y'all thing together. And then he went and knocked down our most hated, our most wanted. The one who had our terror warning on red or orange or whatever color it was. He went and found him. The one Bush couldn't seem to find, the one who seemed to fly away on the day of 9/11--he went and found him. Remember that? Don't forget about that. Now everybody is peaceful and able to move around and have a good time. It's because he made that happen. So please don't forget that, you understand me? So give him four [more] years to get this thing together and finish this deal out. You heard what [Bill] Clinton said? You loved Clinton, didn't ya?

Snoop endorses Obama | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

That weed he smoked in Jamaica must be really good.

whatta gwan Snoop? dem bway filing ire. I and I love de king, king Lion. Selasie jah. Dem say weed no good,dem guys gotta legalize it. Bombaclat,Selasie Jah.

Snoop Dogg Endorses Obama! He Got Bin Laden! Bush Left a Mess! - YouTube

President Barack Obama has received a critical endorsement in his 2012 reelection campaign: Snoop.

Speaking at a panel at the Toronto International Film Festival late last week, Snoop Lion, the rapper and actor formerly known as Snoop Dogg, laid out what GQ described as an "oddly compelling"-albeit expletive-filled-argument for keeping Obama in the White House.

"We need to give Obama four more years," Snoop said at the conference. "Bush f---ed up for eight years, so you gotta at least give him eight years. He cleaned half the s--- up in four years."
More insight from the Doggfather:

Snoop endorses Obama | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Thatz Snoop Lion with a vision.

He is now called Snoop Lion, Jah Rastafari.
Jasusi

snoop-dogg-snoop-lion.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
beyonce14n-1-web.jpg

For once, President Obama may only be the third-most famous person in the room.
Beyoncé and Jay-Z, the first family of hip hop, are hosting a fund-raiser for the President in the city next week, the Obama campaign said Thursday.
The $40,000-a-head bash will be held Tuesday at the 40/40 Club, the swank Chelsea hotspot owned by Jay-Z.
"I've had the honor of meeting President Obama and the First Lady a few times - and believe me - it's an opportunity you don't want to miss," Beyoncé wrote in a message to supporters that invited them to contribute
$25 to the President's campaign for a chance to win an all-expenses-paid trip to New York to attend the soiree.
The email had the subject line "I don't usually email you" and offered links to a website where people can donate to the campaign.
"We believe in his vision," the singer wrote. "We share his belief that we're greater together and that's why we're getting involved."

beyonce14n-3-web.jpg

Read more: Beyonce and Jay-Z to host Sept. 18 NYC fundraiser for Obama* - NY Daily News

Back
Top Bottom