Single ladies pls borrow common sense

BASIASI

JF-Expert Member
Sep 20, 2010
SINGLE LADIES PLEASE BORROW COMMON SENSE

This is a new decade. You can no longer afford to play game with your life. You are not a toy thing. You are a whole human being with pride and dignity.

Don't continue with a relationship without someone both of you are accountable to. Does he, especially, have someone he submits to and respects; someone who can look at him in the face and call him to order. This is for your own good ooo.

If he incessantly threatens you with a breakup, don't continue. It shows you are forcing yourself on him.

Any man that values you and respects your emotion will not do that. Who will want to throw away a valuable treasure. You aren't a trash please.

Don't try to hold him by opening legs and allowing him inbetween your thighs.

You are aware he is involved with others ladies and he didn't stop after you have challenged him on this. Come on! What are you still doing with him. He is blocking your space. Na you go lose pass ooo.

Possibly you are still considering him because of your financial, time or even body investments.

Wise ladies don't give their body until the commitment is cemented in holy matrimony or traditional engagement.

Another person who will value and cherish you will not come except you sack that uncircumcised Philistine.

If you too know and serve the Lord, He will not keep you in the dark.

Have sense!

To your liberation,

Basiasi K Pdidy

WHY YOUR MAN/HUSBAND STRUGGLES TO TALK TO YOU

1. YOU COMPLAIN MORE THAN YOU COMPLIMENT
It is difficult for a man to enjoy talking with a woman who has nothing good to say, a woman who is constantly saying "You can't do anything right", "You are late", "You are difficult". In as much as you want to let him know when he does wrong, learn to praise him and appreciate him more

2. YOU CONSTANTLY MAKE IT ABOUT YOU
This keeps him from enjoying conversations with you since you turn everything to be about you, what you want, what you can't accept and what pleases only you

3. YOU WHINE ALOT
If you have a negative tendency of stating how life is unfair to you, how you are always the victim, everyone is always wrong and you are always right; that is a major turn off

4. YOU DISCLOSE HIS SECRETS
When you tell your sisters, mom, friends about sensitive matters between you and him, he will keep things from you

5. YOU JUMP INTO CONCLUSIONS
Your husband wants to share things with you, his finances, his time with his friends even when other women attempt to get him knowing well he is taken. But if you are quick to conclude he is cheating, dishonest or suspicious; he won't bother

6. YOU RESPECT THE PASTOR MORE
Many wives elevate their Pastor above their husband. Whatever the Pastor says is right, the Pastor gets better treatment than the husband, the Pastor knows the secrets of the marriage and directs the marriage from outside. When your husband sees that to you your Pastor comes first, he will withdraw

7. YOU JUDGE HIM
If you are quick to label your man as lazy, weak, not man enough, immature, difficult instead of understanding him, he will quite down and choose not to be free, open and trusting with you. He will not feel safe to confide in you

8. YOUR TONE AND FACIAL EXPRESSION
If your tone speaks of condemnation and disrespect, and your facial expression shows you are ready to go to war, he will feel unwelcomed in your space and keep to himself

9. YOU BE LITTLE HIM
If you rarely appreciate his efforts, he will let you be and protect himself from you

10. YOU ADMIRE OTHER MEN MORE THAN HIM
If you keep telling him why he can't be like other men and praise other men above him, he will see no need to tell you stuff

11. YOU USE HIS WORDS AGAINST HIM
A man will not give you the ammunition to bring him down. He will share as less with you as possible if you are a record keeper of his wrongs and dangerous with his weaknesses

© BP

MARRY A WOMAN THAT UNDERSTAND.
(1) Marry a woman that understand that paying her bride price makes you her head, master and god (not God) beyond just being husband and that she owe you all respect, submission and gratitude;
(2) Marry a woman that understand that not her beauty, generosity or support, but for your love and commitment to make good your promise that make you choose and marry her, among your numerous ladies who are give there head for you but who you had to disappoint.
(3) Marry a woman that understand that she is there to assist you as helpmate; to lift you out of your weaknesses, addictions, faults and mistakes with love and understanding, not to complicate matters or capitalising on them and introducing sorrows and heartaches through hurtful and degrading comment.
(4) Marry a woman that understand that it is part of her duty to contribute financially to the needs of the family without being asked, to compliment her man's effort regardless of how small instead of investing on frivolities and selfish ambitions.
(5) Marry a woman that knows that sex is a major part of marriage that gives men emotional stability which in turn helps them to be successful in their careers and businesses. A woman that is willing and ready to satisfy you with her body anytime you demand without complaint; and if she has good reason to refuse at all, she does it with all sense of remorse, apologies and concern promising to make it up to you next time because she knows that she owes her body to you.
(6) Marry a woman that has sense enough to know that after an hectic day, you need some kingly and warm welcome and treats; one who lighten you up with her smiles, warm hug, kiss, warm/ cold shower, sumptuous meal, perhaps body massage to help you relax.
(7) Marry a woman that understand that she needs to keep her body for you alone under any circumstance. One who will never indulge in secret romantic affairs, chat, calls or visit to other men, be it an Ex- boyfriend or new toasters(becos men will always come for her even when they know she is married and some will entice her with gifts to prove that they care more than her hubby). A woman that will tell her man about everyone that chats, calls or promises her things; one who is open and straightforward.
(8) Marry a woman that understand that every man dreams and admires neat, stylish and elegant woman (not a dirty, lazy glutton). A woman who will do anything possible to keep herself attractive, fit and presentable to her man and before his people not to entice other men but to make his man proud, (regardless how many children she will give birth to).
(9) Marry a woman that understands that nagging, insulting, disrespect and self will (stubbornness) are not ways to repay a man's commitment for choosing her among so many ladies and that it is these bad attitudes that turn many good and responsible men bad (even if a woman marry Jesus Christ, and treat him bad, the relationship won't work, remember Jesus got angry too)
(10) Marry a woman that understand that money and material things don't equate your love and commitment to her even if you don't have them now; a woman that loves you for who you are, not for what you have or don't have. Not the one you have to pretend to in order to impress her that you can meet up with her numerous selfish and senseless demands
(11) Marry a woman who understand that trust is necessary, one who won't compare or judge you by other men attitude, or monitor your movements, check on your chats, calls or visits because she trusts that you can't cheat on her. Woman who will believe you without questioning; even when your explanation doesn't make sense in your own eyes
(12) Marry a woman that understand that forgiveness is vital in any relationship; that offenses are inevitable because none is perfect and she is ready to forgive regardless the gravity of the offense and without referring to or using it against you in the future.
(13) Marry a woman that understand that you need her to bring out the best in you physically, professionally, materially, financially and emotionally. Woman who is willing to sacrifice anything with and for her man even if it cost her her energy, time, resources and life dreams, just to see her man happy and fulfilled (having trust and faith that his man's rise is her own glory)

SUCH IS A VIRTUOUS WOMAN; If you find one with good %:- of these qualities, Don't take her for granted and NEVER LET GO

NB: The smallest HANDCUFF in the world is the WEDDING RING; it ties for life; and The strongest PADLOCK in the world is WEDLOCK; it lock you in till death.
#KeepAdvancing!

YOUR MARRIAGE IS HAPPENING THIS YEAR.
PREPARE FOR YOUR HOME NOT ONLY THE CEREMONY

👑👑Ladies learn this now👑👑

Do away with selfishness, don't always think about yourself.selfishness won't work in marriage.

Stop being abusive,endeavor to control yourself and let Graceful words proceed from your mouth to others.

Stop being aggressive, take things easy, be calm.

Don't be lazy, have streams of income..
For example, I am a Registered Nurse furthering my education and working with 2 other things that will make me Financially stable.

Stop keeping malice, when you are offended speak up and move on.

Be contented with what you have, don't be coveteous.

Do away with pride, be humble.

Learn to be patient.

Learn to be tolerant.

Don't look shabby, look modest, look presentable, no extravagance, but look neat.
See, most of my clothes are NOT expensive.
but I make do with what I have and look good.

Include Endurance too.

All these you will need when you get married.

Don't be careless
Don't be a carefree lady.

Build yourself up.

Prepare.

Don't leave your future to chances

Be intentional about it..

If you are dirty inside your room but when we see you outside you are clean,
Practice proper and complete hygiene now.

There is no where to hide when you marry.

It will all be revealed..

Nothing hides in marriage.

Marriage is the revealing ground.

All your flaws gets out in the open..

Don't keep things hanging now..
Handle them now.

Improve.

God bless you.
@Basiasi.k.pdidy

HOW TO MOVE ON AFTER BREAK UP WITH SOMEONE YOU LOVE.

1. ACCEPT THAT LOVE ISN’T ENOUGH.

It’s like cold water in the face, isn’t it? You thought surely love was enough to fix our problems, but the problems didn’t get better, they got worse.

Love isn’t always enough to save a relationship. Just because you love him doesn’t mean it’s going to last forever.

If the relationship is not laid on scriptural principles or if it is giving you more pains than joy, you have to save your future and run for your life.

2. KNOW THE PAIN WILL END SOON.

It might feel better in a few weeks or it may take a few months or more. Trust me that the pain you’re feeling now will end. You will fall in love again. Just like with any pain or ache, it’s going to take time. Give yourself the time you need and you’ll emerge even stronger on the other side.

3. God Heals You Through His Word.

God's Word heals and delivers from destruction.

You may cry yourself out or react the way you want but at the end, what is God saying to you in that situation?

All you need to get God's Word is to go back to Him in repentance because a sheep will be at the mercy of wolves should he leave the fold.

Like the prodigal son, take the bold step to return to the Father. Life is truly better within the embrace of God rather than to be suffering and dying in silence, thinking your own method will help you.

Do you want to be healed from your past? Go back to God!

#4. Forgive Yourself

When you're back with God, He'll help you to forgive yourself. You can enjoy a new relationship if all you do is to keep blaming yourself for the mistakes you made.

"Had I known" won't help, what will help you is having a positive mindset: "My past is not me", "Though, I fall, I shall yet rise again", "I am not what my past made me, "I am who God says I am".

Forgive yourself so that you can easily forgive the person that brought you into the terrible experience.

5. Forgive The Guy

It is very crucial that you forgive the guy

If you don't forgive him, you'll imprison him in the chambers of your heart and the new person whom you're in a relationship with will suffer it.

When unforgiveness is there, you'll always refer what the new person says or does to how you were treated in the past and this would be very difficult for you to enjoy the bliss that the new relationship should bring.

Have you truly let go from your heart who put you through all you went through in the past? Ask God to help you!

Imagine in your heart that the person died, can you wake up the dead ? NO. Forget him or her!

No matter how beautiful is your past(ex), you cannot change him. what matters is the person you end up with.

#6. Move On With Your Life

To get over your past in life is to move on. Yes, move on!

You can't forge ahead in life when you dwell on your past or you kept blaming yourself for the mistakes you made. And how you treat your past depends on what becomes of your lot now and in the future.

Stop nursing the pain of the past or be tied down to it. Move on! Forgive yourself. Forgive the person that hurt you. Allow God heal you. You are not defined by your past, you are what God says you are!

7. ADD VALUE TO YOURSELF

Get out of your crying and lamenting mood ; enrol for training and skills that would make you feel more valuable and useful.

8. HANGOUT WITH BRETHREN.

Staying alone will make you think more, rather always be in the company of your friends and families not opposite sex who could take advantage of you.

Dress your best and hangout to shop rite, Tantalizer , Owanbe ( ceremony)....

9. EXPOSE AND CONFESS IT.

Confess any sin you committed in the relationship!

Don't keep it to yourself, rather talk to your mentor, family and friends about your pain and regret.

Keeping it to yourself will hurt you more.

That doesn't mean you should keep narrating the story all the time after healing.

10. BREAK ALL CONNECTION.

Kindly destroy or return pictures, gifts and whatsoever may remind of the person.

Avoid communication through social media and calling.

Don't stay online too much!

You can deactivate your social media for the meantime.

One of the temptations of brokenhearted people is stalking their ex. Admit it, you cannot resist the urge of checking the social media accounts of your ex, because you miss him/her. You want to know how s/he is doing and if s/he gives away any hint of missing you too. How can you move on, then? To avoid this, decide to go on online hiatus for months or until such time you can resist the temptation already.

Delete their pictures, clear all messages and love text.

Don't call him or her.

You may block him or her till you are totally healed.

11. EXERCISE .

You may decide to run, play table tennis, football and ludo; go to the gym, watch football matches and lay your hands on whatever will stretch you a bit.

Deep sleep comes after a rigorous exercise!

12. TAKE A BREAK.

Direct your focus to other important areas in your life.

Life is not all about love and romance. That means you can still live even if you have no boyfriend/girlfriend. Divert your attention to other areas such as career and personality development. Look at how many career-oriented people set aside romance so they can focus on becoming successful. Maybe this kind of perspective can suit you for now.

Don't rush or jump into another relationship.

Allow yourself get healed with time.

Note all the mistake you made in the relationship and avoid it in your next relationship.

13. DON'T GIVE UP.

if you kill or harm yourself, there are thousands of sisters or brothers willing and ready to marry him or her.

True love will find you again, give it time.

You are too endowed, loaded and beautiful to be wasted or dumped by one brother or sister.

I can see the glory of God radiating over you!

14. Just focus on the other people important to you.

Your ex is not the only person you love, right? You still have your family and friends. Just direct your effort and care to these people. They are the ones who stay with you at this hard time, so they deserve to be treated special. Spend time with them, especially your family.

15. Focus on loving yourself.
Aside from your family and friends, you, yourself, deserve your love as well. Instead of thinking you are unlovable because your ex left you, be the first one to encourage yourself. Eat healthy, get enough sleep, and avoid stress, so you will stay fit. Pamper yourself and be attractive—not for anyone else but for yourself.

16. PRAY AND FAST.

Call unto God in the day of your sorrow, disappointment and heartbreak; he's ever ready to replace him or her.

Fasting will make you more sensitive in the spirit.

Some disappointment are blessing in disguise.

Remember, A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

Psalm 50 :15 modified says:

:And call upon me in the day of trouble ( heartbreak): I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

May the Lord heal you in Jesus name.

ADMIN
MARITAL SUCCESS ACADEMY

YOUR EX AND YOUR NEW RELATIONSHIP!

Heartbreak is painful and every pain needs time to heal. You can take a time off but never mourn forever.

Whoever broke your heart has moved on with life. Never start a new relationship until you are fully recovered from the agonies and pains of the last one.

Starting a new relationship immediately can make the new person miserable because you might end up blaming and punishing him or her for the sins of your EX. Not everyone likes to go to jail for another person's offense. It's hard to function properly in the PRESENT if you're still holding on to the PAST.

Make sure you are totally done with your EX before going to the NEXT. You can never be physically present in two different locations at the same time. Always close an old door before you open a new one. Be open but don't be loose, be very careful how you talk about your EX in front of the NEXT. Talking too much about your EX means you may have an unfinished business with your EX and this can make the NEXT to never take you seriously.

Avoid bringing an old drama to a new relationship if you truly want peace of mind.

Everyone want security in their relationships, unnecessary communication with your EX can bring insecurity to your NEXT. Insecurity brings doubt and when there's doubt the trust becomes a problem.

A relationship without trust is like a ship without water. You can only sit in it but it will never take you anywhere......

Author unknown

DON'T LET YOUR EX DESTROY YOUR RELATIONSHIP & MARRIAGE
One of the most delicate relationship problems is the issue of EX LOVERS.

Keeping a close contact with your EX is not advisable if you have started another relationship. Also friendship with an EX cannot continue after marriage. Have you ever thought of why they left or behaved the way they did? The truth is that if they truly loved and missed you, they shouldn't have abandoned you or dumped you, they would have either married you or break up with you mutually.

My beloved pals, be careful how you relate with your Ex, never discuss your current relationship with your EX. It is a dangerous path to thread.

If you have started a new relationship or you are married, please keep your EX at a distance. They should please step aside while you enjoy your relationship, dating or marriage.

Now pay attention to this bitter facts, Some EX lovers are very crafty, smart, wicked, stubborn and can as well blackmail you to do his or her bidding. They can be very desperate.

Most of them behave like something that's being controlled by AMADIOHA. Most times they can suddenly wake up, and start hunting for you under the guise of let's come back together, you are my life, ever since I left you, I haven't known peace, is the work of the Devil, I don't know what came over me, I need you back, please give me a second chance blablabla.

If you find yourself in such a situation, do not be naive to fall for his or her crap if you have found a new relationship that you are happy with or if you are already married.

EX Lovers always come with stories that touches the heart so don't give a hut. Because it can ruin your happiness the second time and forever. I have counselled a good number of single and married people who end up having affairs with their EX. To be candid, most EX wrecked their homes leaving them frustrated and in perpetual agony. Once you are caught, your relationship and marriage wouldn't be the same again.

Let me be candid with you, we are humans, and emotions don't die. It is not easy to forget an EX. Especially the ones you shared your heart, body, soul, money, time, affection, attention, love and togetherness with the person.

So the feelings you have for your EX lovers haven't died completely but for you to move on and enjoy your relationship, dating or marriage with your new partner, you need to keep your EX Lover away, restrict communications if possible and love your Man or Woman like they are the only one in the world.

Most times, you may bump into your EX Lover, you need not turn back to look twice, because if you do, you may suddenly discover that you still have hidden feelings and passions for an Ex and any mistake may trigger an affair which doesn't end peacefully.

Little wonder some Men and Women still sleep with their EX while still under a new relationship or in their husband's house.

What did you really miss in your EX? Is it the abuse, the heartbreak, sex, penis, vagina, money, swag, romance, etc? Are you really being fair to the new person you are with.
Can't you calmly teach him or her how you like it, how you desire to be cared for, romanced, kissed, touched, smiled at and given attention all the time, can't you make it work? Why going back to your vomit?

Say no to an Ex relationship, unless you are with no one and you see genuine repentance and change in him or her, then you can give it a rethink.

Keep your EX Lover off your relationship, dating, marriage and all that has to do with your private life.

Better watch it, they always come back when you are happy, when you are about to marry and when someone has given you what they couldn't offer you which is true love.

Your EX Lover took a decision to turn his or her back on you, its his or her choice not to marry you and now that you are happily married or in a good relationship, they should leave you alone and let you enjoy your relationship, dating, courtship and matrimony.

Beware Most Ex are manipulators. Shine your eyes. You don't resolve
heartbreak by having an affair with an Ex lover thereby breaking your partners heart.

May you not be your own greatest enemy...

Kindly share......

Author unknown

THE KINGDOM MARRIAGE.

In our world today, it's the desire of 95 percent of human beings to get married.

So many people have lost so many things in the quest to find the right man or woman.

Some believe marriage will give them fulfillment but got disappointed.

Some have worked so hard to provide for their family but lost the family in the process because of the lack of family time.

Some others are truly enjoying getting married.

Some are fulfilling purpose through their marriage.

Some marriages are healing homes while some are tearing homes.

There is just so much about marriage. It can be so overwhelming.

Most times we want to do things our way, not God’s way. See It is not God's desire that you struggle in your marriage but so many believers struggle in their marriage because they want God to satisfy their desires through marriage rather than their marriage bringing Him glory.

They are more concerned with happiness, companionship, finances, sexual gratification and a plethora of other benefits that marriage brings, all while forgetting God’s divinely ordained purpose. In other words, they want God to bless their agenda rather than seeking to follow His agenda.

When a husband and wife model a kingdom marriage to a watching world by the way they submit to His rule, they help advance God’s kingdom, and He is glorified

God first purpose for marriage is kingdom advancement. Seek first the kingdom and every other thing will be added to you, in your marriage you should seek first the kingdom and every other blessing that comes with getting married will be added.

A lot of people don't know this, they don't know the origin of marriage so they get married for the wrong reasons.

The marriage that lasts is the marriage built on Kingdom Purposes.

So i have a question for you.
Answer on the comment box.

Before you read this post, why did you want to get married or why did you get married?

#lightp.
#voiceofanobleman
#lifeandrelationshipcoaching
#Keytoagodlyrelationships#.

Profit Eneh

SINGLE LADIES PLEASE BORROW COMMON SENSE

This is a new decade. You can no longer afford to play game with your life. You are not a toy thing. You are a whole human being with pride and dignity.

Don't continue with a relationship without someone both of you are accountable to. Does he, especially, have someone he submits to and respects; someone who can look at him in the face and call him to order. This is for your own good ooo.

If he incessantly threatens you with a breakup, don't continue. It shows you are forcing yourself on him.

Any man that values you and respects your emotion will not do that. Who will want to throw away a valuable treasure. You aren't a trash please.

Don't try to hold him by opening legs and allowing him inbetween your thighs.

You are aware he is involved with others ladies and he didn't stop after you have challenged him on this. Come on! What are you still doing with him. He is blocking your space. Na you go lose pass ooo.

Possibly you are still considering him because of your financial, time or even body investments.

Wise ladies don't give their body until the commitment is cemented in holy matrimony or traditional engagement.

Another person who will value and cherish you will not come except you sack that uncircumcised Philistine.

If you too know and serve the Lord, He will not keep you in the dark.

Have sense!

To your liberation,

Basiasi K Pdidy
I have picked a knowledge from your writing,thanx Chief!

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Don't hit a woman you intend to marry. If you beat her during courtship by a mistake don't marry her because you will continue to hit her uncontrolably till thy kingdom comes. You can't just repent from it.

It takes a lot of patience for a man to partner with a woman who sees herself always at the right path.

Some women are more tolerant and perseverance than some men. Some women made their home while the man of the house waste away.

The greatest gift of marriage is partnering a peaceful woman whom trouble irritates.

The most foolish husband on earth is the one who listen and draw a line of judgement base on the story he hear from his troublesome wife.

Don't ask me how I know this because I know the game and its rules now. I know how women behave and how the world works.

I'm a polygamist bachelor for many years now, I know women just as the married men do.

A woman with rigid policy is too tough for any man to partner with. A man that have no listening ear is a deputy to the devil and whose attitude sometimes irretate the devil.

The ability to observe your destinations before you leap is the acquisition of complete sensibilities of human. Watch well before you say "I do". Think before you act, don't act before thinking.