Siasa za Kenya ni vituko juu ya vituko na BBI

Huyo Nyerere ndio mbuzi wa wapi? Alafu uko busy unapiga kelele hapa and your family is being butchered by Magufuli men.

Ndio huyu ambae kwenye BBI your whole nation was worshipping him high.

Mwaka huu nawashukuru sana kwa kutokuzima Jamii Forums, mlitufanyia huu uhuni kwenye uchaguzi wa 2015, mzimiane mengine huko kama Twitter na kuzuia SMS zenye majina ya Lissue lakini mtuachie JF.

Kama ni siasa hamuelewi nyamazeni.

sisi si kama Tanzania...kila mtu anafungwa mdomo CCM iwapumbaze.

Miaka ya toka Uhuru , huko 60s, siasa hapa imekuwa moto, akili zetu si za kulala ovyo
akili moto za ukabila?
karne hii bado mnabaguana halafu unajiita akili moto?

Is there any Independent credible source to verify these allegations, kwasababu polisi wamekanusha kwamba hakuna mtu aliyeuliwa hadi sasa

Sent from my TECNO-L8 using JamiiForums mobile app
stop living in denial, can people demonstrate for absolutely no reason? at least
there are reasonable Tanzanians inthe following link,talking real, shortage of ballot papers etc.

stop living in denial, can people demonstrate for absolutely no reason? at least
there are reasonable Tanzanians inthe following link,talking real, shortage of ballot papers etc.
Sorry, huku kuna shida ya Network. Mimi hapa siwezi kufungua Youtube kwa sasa, mimi nilidhani ni kuhusu mauaji Pemba, kumbe unazungumzia kuhusu kukosekana kwa majina na karatasi za kupigia kura, hayo ni mapungufu ya kawaida katika chaguzi zote hapa Afrika na nchi nyingi hapa duniani, " what is your interpretation?"

Sorry, huku kuna shida ya Network. Mimi hapa siwezi kufungua Youtube kwa sasa, mimi nilidhani ni kuhusu mauaji Pemba, kumbe unazungumzia kuhusu kukosekana kwa majina na karatasi za kupigia kura, hayo ni mapungufu ya kawaida katika chaguzi zote hapa Afrika na nchi nyingi hapa duniani, " what is your interpretation?"

That YouTube link shows demos about killings in Pemba and Clashes in Zanzibar. all I'm saying is, we need to avoid such situations,it happens in Kenya,in Tanzania and even in first world countries too, look at Trump denying to accept polls if it doesn't go his way and complaints about Russia interfering with their elections...
point being, the person who started this thread trying to show how kenyan political is hectic didn't give it enough thought cause you ain't perfect yet..

That YouTube link shows demos about killings in Pemba and Clashes in Zanzibar. all I'm saying is, we need to avoid such situations,it happens in Kenya,in Tanzania and even in first world countries too, look at Trump denying to accept polls if it doesn't go his way and complaints about Russia interfering with their elections...
point being, the person who started this thread trying to show how kenyan political is hectic didn't give it enough thought cause you ain't perfect yet..
My friend Pemba and Zanzibar in general are known for their divisive politics the same way like Kenya, every election there bust be some violence in Zanzibar, specifically in Pemba, where the Population can't exceed 400k.

But despite of those few incidences in Zanzibar, Tanzania elections and politics are among top civilized and very peaceful in Africa, you can't deny these facts.

My friend Pemba and Zanzibar in general are known for their divisive politics the same way like Kenya, every election there bust be some violence in Zanzibar, specifically in Pemba, where the Population can't exceed 400k.

But despite of those few incidences in Zanzibar, Tanzania elections and politics are among top civilized and very peaceful in Africa, you can't deny these facts.

is it because they are more capitalist than the mainland? you know capitalistic societies especially in africa tend to have more intense political sidelines because they know what they stand for and support their opinion openly, they don't accept to be sat on and be silenced for what they believe in..

There is no single person who has been killed in Pemba or Zanzibar so far accirding to Police Report, if you have evidence from Independent and credible source please bring it.

also police in the US deny unfair tratment of black people over white people but uuhhmm...

is it because they are more capitalist than the mainland? you know capitalistic societies especially in africa tend to have more intense political sidelines because they know what they stand for and support their opinion openly, they don't accept to be sat on and be silenced for what they believe in..
Capitalist than UK?, than France?. Capitalism means chaos and killing each other?.

Can you please help us to differentiate Capitalism from toxic and divisive politics?

Back
Top Bottom