Shocking Weight Loss Using African Mango Seeds!!!

WomanOfSubstance

JF-Expert Member
May 30, 2008
Kuna habari za kuaminika kabisa kuhusu kupunguza uzito kwa kutumia embe
ya kiafrika!

fruit4.jpg
Move over Weight Watchers
— an exotic new superfruit called 'African Mango' has quickly become the hottest new way to lose weight.
After one of America's most popular medical doctors and daytime TV talk show hosts called African Mango (mentioning no specific brand) a "miracle in your medicine cabinet that can help you lose 10 pounds," sales of the supplement have skyrocketed, making it now one of the most popular weight-loss product in America today.
Internet searches reveal countless blog postings and Facebook messages, calling African Mango, "The hottest new way to lose weight" and "a weight loss supplement without side effects."
Study: Reduces 12.3 Pounds of Body Fat Every 28 Days

Mom Sheds 33.5 Pounds Without Diet or Exercise Using African Mango
tiffany2.jpg
Tiffany Waterson, a 30-year-old mother of three, lost 33.5 pounds in 6 months while using African Mango, without additional diet or exercise.
Hi, my name is Tiffany Waterson. I am a 30-year-old 5-foot-4-inch mother of three. I have struggled with my weight over the past years.I gained 40 pounds with my last child, and I was already 25 pounds overweight. So when I only lost 20 pounds of weight I had gained with that pregnacy, I then was 55 pounds overweight.I tried several diets and tried to stay away from the foods I loved and nothing seemed to work. I might have lost a few pounds, but it would always come back.
So I gave up and then one day I was on this website CBS Tampa - Breaking News, Sports, Weather, Traffic, and the Best of Tampa and they had a thing about the Top 5 Diets out there, so I clicked on the #1 African Mango and read all about it and said what the heck, I'll give it a try and ordered some.
I have been taking African Mango for six months now, and I am down 33.5 pounds. All I have done is take the pills like the bottle says and drink plenty of water, and I don't eat past 8 p.m. I still eat what I have always eaten, just smaller portions. And now to tone my body up I'm doing light exercise, and I am loving my new body.
— Tiffany Waterson

Kwa wataalam wa miti ya matunda, embe hizi zaweza kupatikana hapa kwetu Tanzania? Inasemekana zinapatikana Cameroon.Kwani ni kipi cha ajabu zaidi au kuna tofauti gani na embe za Zanzibar au zile za Mombasa ambazo hupatikana kwa urahisi?

Back
Top Bottom