She is beautiful, highly educated and paid but lonely! Why?

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010
TAFSIRI YA KISWAHILI IMEAMBATANISHWA HAPO CHINI. (Due to high public demand.)

Not strange to see aging spinsters knocking their fifties but are sworn to loneliness of single parenthood or childlessness citing lack of Mr. Right sweeping them off their feet.

What characteristics do they carry?

1) During their youthful heydays they had unrealistic dreams of their other halves culminating into sneering if not trolling potential advances needed to stoke a lifetime commitment.

2) Once in a relationship they were either too demanding of emotional engagements or too disengaged to chase away future Mr. Right out of being perceived overbearing, out of touch or simply unconcerned.

3) Sometimes they pursue too many relationships out of insecurities preying upon them dissuading those who wished to pursue serious relationships with them.

4) They tend to be faulty finders to the extent no man meets their criteria. As they are busier erecting barriers hoping to ensnare the man of their dreams unknowingly distancing themselves from REAL MEN who are easily bewitched and smitten by simplicity of their future wives.

5) Once they are drawing huge salaries, they hunt and hibernate with married men overlooking the fact that extra marital stories have wings of their own, and tend to reach and close doors they would wish stay open.

6) Perhaps most damaging is the tendency of being argumentative, pugnacious with little attention to being submissive to their flirting mates. Well the truth ought to be trumpeted once again beauty is not attraction. Beauty is morphological distraction but attraction hails from character and effeminate submission overcomes even the most difficult man around the neighbourhood.

What is the solution? Well doing the opposite of the negative traits is the only way out of this vicious circle. Will elaborate in the near future.

TAFSIRI YAKE YA KISWAHILI.

Ukapera kwa wanawake wasomi wenye vipato vikubwa, umri upitao miaka 50 huku wana maumbile yenye mvuto upo na unakuwa kila kukicha.

Hali hii inachangiwa na mambo yafuatayo:-

1) Kwenye ujana wao walijiwekea malengo makubwa yasiyotekelezeka na wanaumme Wenye nia ya kuwachumbia huwakatisha tamaa.

2) Wanapobahatika kuwa kwenye mahusiano huyavuruga kwa kudai mahitaji yasiyotekelezeka.

3) Kutokana na kutoridhika wakati mwingine hujikuta wanachanganya wanaumme na hivyo kujiondolea sifa za kuolewa.

4) Wakati mwingine huwa wakosoaji sana na kulinganisha hivyo kuwala tosha tamaa wachumba watarajiwa.

5) Wakianza kubana mishahara mikubwa huamua kuwaganda waume za watu Wenye vyeo vyao na kusahau mipasho ya aina hiyo huwafikia pia wachumba watarajiwa na hivyo kujizibia mianya ya kuolewa.

6) Pia hupanga malumbano wakidhani maumbile yao au elimu yao au kipato chao ambayo ndilo chimbuko la kiburi na madharau yao itawafanya waonekane bora na kuogopwa kumbe wa penzi huvutwa na unyenyekevu siyo kutunishiana misuli.

Ufumbuzi ni upi? Ni kuachana na haya mapungufu. Nitafafanua baadaye.

Not strange to see aging spinsters knocking their fifties but are sworn to loneliness of single parenthood or childlessness citing lack of Mr. Right sweeping them off their feet.

What characteristics do they carry?

1) During their youthful heydays they had unrealistic dreams of their other halves culminating into sneering if not trolling potential advances needed to stoke a lifetime commitment.

2) Once in a relationship they were either too demanding of emotional engagements or too disengaged to chase away future Mr. Right out of being perceived overbearing, out of touch or simply unconcerned.

3) Sometimes they pursue too many relationships out of insecurities preying upon them dissuading those who wished to pursue serious relationships with them.

4) They tend to be faulty finders to the extent no man meets their criteria. As they are busier erecting barriers hoping to ensnare the man of their dreams unknowingly distancing themselves from REAL MEN who are easily bewitched and smitten by simplicity of their future wives.

5) Once they are drawing huge salaries, they hunt and hibernate with married men overlooking the fact that extra marital stories have wings of their own, and tend to reach and close doors they would wish stay open.

6) Perhaps most damaging is the tendency of being argumentative, pugnacious with little attention to being submissive to their flirting mates. Well the truth ought to be trumpeted once again beauty is not attraction. Beauty is morphological fistraction but attraction hails from character and effeminate submission overcomes even the most difficult man around the neighbourhood.

What is the solution? Well doing the opposite of the negative traits is the only way out of this vicious circle. Will elaborate in the near future.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: i like your idea. But i didnot understand anything. Hapa naona kila neno linahitaji dictionary. Kiswahili kitamu kuliko kingeleza bhana:cool:

Why do people assume single women at that age are unhappy? As if the married ones are living in paradise. Don't you know that a lot of married couples actually get lonely too?

Stop speaking about their emotions. Do not pressure them into unhealthy relationships just to impress you!
I'm very sure if they were as desperate as society claims, they would have settled with just anybody.

6) Perhaps most damaging is the tendency of being argumentative, pugnacious with little attention to being submissive to their flirting mates. Well the truth ought to be trumpeted once again beauty is not attraction. Beauty is morphological fistraction but attraction hails from character and effeminate submission overcomes even the most difficult man around the neighbourhood.
I myself am not ready to alway kiss someone's ass just to remain in a relationship with them.

Why would a man who truly loves me make me do that?
What happened to speaking things out?

A man with inferiority complex is not a man to live with.
A relationship bound on a man's ego is a relationship I'd do everything to avoid, including staying single to 50.

Almost all on spot, except for the fact being single isn't necessarily being lonely, or vice versa.

I think most ladies our generation will end up with no committed men, thanx to the social media. The way most of these mamas conduct themselves on those..whoo! Good luck.

Nigerians will simply say that it's their destiny. The solution lies in the wisdom of my signature!

They stay lonely no matter how successful they are because they create fantasy and wonders of their own.

They find fault in evey man trying to come on their way.

You will find them saying i want a very rich handsome, mascular guy who can do this and that for me... without knowing that time dosen't wait anyone...
They want the impossible to be possible..

Instead they end up been unloyal hoes...

Why do people assume single women at that age are unhappy? As if the married ones are living in paradise. Don't you know that a lot of married couples actually get lonely too?

Stop speaking about their emotions. Do not pressure them into unhealthy relationships just to impress you!
I'm very sure if they were as desperate as society claims, they would have settled with just anybody.

At leastleast some had real guts and nerves to engage me but the only problem she did not contextualize the attached characters. So while I agree wholeheartedly with you that generalizations are misleading but this article precisely eschewed those pitfalls by laying down the résumés of such a miser!

I truly advise to reread the article and comment on their characterisations.

Uzuri na kulipwa pamoja na vikorombwezo vingine lakini mbele ya penzi lazima vikae tu.

I myself am not ready to alway kiss someone's ass just to remain in a relationship with there awaits

Why would a man who truly loves me make me do that?
What happened to speaking things out?

A man with inferiority complex is not a man to live with.
A relationship bound on a man's ego is a relationship I'd do everything to avoid, including staying single to 50.

Don't you have reversed the roles? Who has been hit by inferiority complex here? Is it not the one suffering in silence while the world out there awaits to be conquered?