Serious and real smart beautiful girl required for serious relationship.

MTENGIE Z.BABU

Apr 25, 2011
Dear East African Smart and Beautiful Girls,

I am a man looking for a serious and commited girl for a serious relationship that will eventually grow to fiancee and later a wife - that is the woman of my life and automatically the mother of my child.

Please get me right that despite your desires and seriousness in having a man of my calibers and character you MUST reach and qualify the below qualities without any exception:

1. You should be above or within the age of 24 yeard but below 26
2. You should be a Christian - Roman Catholic with all the sacraments as per the churches procedures
3.You should be fluent in English in all its four language skills.
4. You should be a girl and not a mother or someone who have commited abortion.
5. You should be a girl with ethics and values.
6.You should be with the required education above Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education.
7. You should be brown in colour.
8.You should not have any health problem.
9. You should be currently living and working either Arusha and Kilimanjaro.
10. You should be ready,willingly and contented to be the mother of only ONE child and never otherwise.
11.You should be humble and respectable girl.
12. You should be smart and good companion able and capable of taking care of me as a man.
13. You should be ready and willingly to respect, obey and observe my directions,commands,wills,wishes and ideas without any strong criticism.
14. You should be courageous girl.
15. You should not be a Maasai, Meru, Mbulu, Nyatoro, Kamba, Kikuyu, Pare, Chagga not from Rombo and Machame.
16.You should be a very social girl.
18. You should be reliable and trustworth.
19. You should be wise and intelligent.
20. You should be organised, focus and visional girl
22. You should be not very fat nor slim
23.You should be of the minimum height.
24. You should be HIV/AIDS tested.
25. You should be independent
26.You should be ready to share love before fiancee and marriage stage.
27. You should be creative and innovative in sex
28. You should be very good in indoor activities as the qualification of the perfect woman.
29.You should be a perseverance girl.
30. You should be well informed with the life skills and education in general.

Only those hit the above qualifications please write to me in brief but precisely in my private email zechtino@ymail.com. Providing in there your cellphone contact for easy reaching and communication.

dunia sio mbaya waliopo ndo wabaya ,kaaaaaaziiiiiii kwelikweli!!!!!!!!!!

kunamtu nilikuwa namfikiria nimpe contacts zako katika vigezo vyako 30 .. nilipofika cha 5 amekuwa automatically disqualified

Sijawahi kuöna thread ya demu anatafuta kidume,...au mademu ni wachache humu mjengoni JF.

Duh! Jiandae kutoa short list ili baadae uwafanyie interview! You will get many candidates but no longer the qualified one. Be careful bro, you will take 50yrs wthout get ur choice. All the best.

13. You should be ready and willingly to respect, obey and observe my directions,commands,wills,wishes and ideas without any strong criticsm!!

MTENGIE Z. BABU

THis to me sounds like are looking for the doormat type, rather than miss independent!

Hiyo namba 13 mkuu wewe unataka mtu ambaye utakuwa unam-command sijui lakini all the best.

Daaaah. Tehe tehe tehe tehe. Hii kali jaman! We ukoje vile??? Aisee!,.. Umenifurahisha balaa!!!

mi naona kama jf wengi ni mamen kama vipi kadondoshe hiyo thread yako FB uone watakavyo miminika lakini humu utazeeka bado unasubili

Dear East African Smart and Beautiful Girls,

I am a man looking for a serious and commited girl for a serious relationship that will eventually grow to fiancee and later a wife - that is the woman of my life and automatically the mother of my child.

Please get me right that despite your desires and seriousness in having a man of my calibers and character you MUST reach and qualify the below qualities without any exception:

1. You should be above or within the age of 24 yeard but below 26
2. You should be a Christian - Roman Catholic with all the sacraments as per the churches procedures
3.You should be fluent in English in all its four language skills.
4. You should be a girl and not a mother or someone who have commited abortion.
5. You should be a girl with ethics and values.
6.You should be with the required education above Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education.
7. You should be brown in colour.
8.You should not have any health problem.
9. You should be currently living and working either Arusha and Kilimanjaro.
10. You should be ready,willingly and contented to be the mother of only ONE child and never otherwise.
11.You should be humble and respectable girl.
12. You should be smart and good companion able and capable of taking care of me as a man.
13. You should be ready and willingly to respect, obey and observe my directions,commands,wills,wishes and ideas without any strong criticism.
14. You should be courageous girl.
15. You should not be a Maasai, Meru, Mbulu, Nyatoro, Kamba, Kikuyu, Pare, Chagga not from Rombo and Machame.
16.You should be a very social girl.
18. You should be reliable and trustworth.
19. You should be wise and intelligent.
20. You should be organised, focus and visional girl
22. You should be not very fat nor slim
23.You should be of the minimum height.
24. You should be HIV/AIDS tested.
25. You should be independent
26.You should be ready to share love before fiancee and marriage stage.
27. You should be creative and innovative in sex
28. You should be very good in indoor activities as the qualification of the perfect woman.
29.You should be a perseverance girl.
30. You should be well informed with the life skills and education in general.

Only those hit the above qualifications please write to me in brief but precisely in my private email zechtino@ymail.com. Providing in there your cellphone contact for easy reaching and communication.

We jamaa umekuja kuchambua mchele?au kutafuta mke?maaana aaah.....

Sijawahi kuona mke anatafutwa namna hii akitegemea kupata mke kwa vigezo badala ya kumuomba Mungu atakuwa anaendelea kuota ndoto za mchana