Sales and Marketing Vacancy

tesasana

Aug 28, 2012
Vacancy- Re-advertised

An interesting vacancy for accountant with Strong Sales and Marketing background is available at an IT firm specializes in marketing, sales and marketing of the custom software products. The candidate is expected to poses the following:
Education Qualification
· Bachelor degree in accountancy or its equivalent
Experience and Skills
· A proven ability of using Microsoft Office suite with strong knowledge in excel and word
· An experience in at least one accounting package
· Reasonable typing speed i.e., at least 200 words per minute
· Proficiency in writing, speaking, listening of both English and Swahili
· Good knowledge and ability in report and proposal writing
· Prior knowledge in the use electronic mail.
· Solid background and proven ability in sales and marketing is a must.
Attributes
· Honest and trustworthy
· Team player and ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
· Creativity and innovative
· High level of organization and self-driven

Candidates with above qualifications should send only CV and COVER LETTER to: tesasana@gmail.com. NO copies of academic certificates should be attached. The deadline for the application is September 15, 2012

reasonable speed 200 words per second.. Mimi napiga hata 250-300 per second or even more. Lakini i dont understand.. Why readverised?ina maana ........?

reasonable speed 200 words per second.. Mimi napiga hata 250-300 per second or even more. Lakini i dont understand.. Why readverised?ina maana ........?

walishatangaza iyo nafasi, sasa watu hawaku upply au watu wameupply bila vigezo,au wamewafanyia watu interview alafu wakakosa mtu ambaye anawafaa, yani kwakifupi wamekosa mtu wa kufit kwaiyo nafasi baada ya kutangaza kwa mara ya kwanza na sasa wameamua kusaka tena.!