Running a salon business!

Lughe

Oct 26, 2010
Hi to everybody.

I am interested in investing into a small business enterprises like salon busness as trying to figure out a free risk investment for a living.So I welcome anyone who can give me a hand on the matters..the minimum budget required including its analysis...the most needed equipments aslo a generator as far for case our country unstable electricity power ,and facilities for a normal/medium hair cutting salon,the good location in DSM according to your market experience.and what is the minimum turnover.?
Pls note:it's services not necessary to afford woman stylist, just a normal saloon.

Thank you and welcome for considering my request!

Lughe

i dont mean to disrupt your idea

open a restaurant in dar ....i swear ........ it will pay you

Ok, ntajitahidi.
Naomba fahamu makadirio ya wastani ya mtaji wa kuendesha salon ya kawaida.
ukizingatia vifaa muhimu ikiwa pamoja na standby generator kutokana na umeme duni nchini kwetu.
vile vile nitapenda kupata ushauri maeneo yapi kwa DSM naweza fanikisha lengo tokana uzoefu wa soko. na vipi kuhusu mzunguko ktk mauzo.
Akhasante kwa ushauri wako!

Thank you for your idea.

I can do both.....
Could you provide me the budget and its break-down according to your experience.

Thank you for your idea.

I can do both.....
Could you provide me the budget and its break-down according to your experience.

1. Pre operational expenses (Business licenses etc).................................................................................... TZS
  2. Rent of Business Premise.......................................................................................................................TZS
  3. Remodeling of business premise.............................................................................................................TZS
  4. restaurant accessories and (plates, cups , glasses, spoons etc)...............................................................TZS
  5. Fittings and furniture ............................................................................................................................ TZS
  6. Equipments & Vehicles (van or pick up, fire extinguishers, Standby Generator).......................................TZS
  7. Cooking machinery and tools (cookers, blenders, ovens, dispensers, meat mincers, cooking pots , refrigirations etc)............TZS
  8. Salaries and wages ..... first month...........................................................................................................TZS
  9. Utilities (water and electricity o) one month..............................................................................................TZS
  10. Administrative cost (fax, internet, telephone, printing,etc)........................................................................TZS
  11. working capital (foodstuffs & beverages) ....one month........................................................................... TZS
  12. Marketing ..... one month........................................................................................................................TZS
  13. Others and contingency..........................................................................................................................TZS
expand accordingly

others can add up and suggest the correct amount according to the market price

thanks

1. Pre operational expenses (Business licenses etc).................................................................................... TZS
  2. Rent of Business Premise.......................................................................................................................TZS
  3. Remodeling of business premise.............................................................................................................TZS
  4. restaurant accessories and (plates, cups , glasses, spoons etc)...............................................................TZS
  5. Fittings and furniture ............................................................................................................................ TZS
  6. Equipments & Vehicles (van or pick up, fire extinguishers, Standby Generator).......................................TZS
  7. Cooking machinery and tools (cookers, blenders, ovens, dispensers, meat mincers, cooking pots , refrigirations etc)............TZS
  8. Salaries and wages ..... first month...........................................................................................................TZS
  9. Utilities (water and electricity o) one month..............................................................................................TZS
  10. Administrative cost (fax, internet, telephone, printing,etc)........................................................................TZS
  11. working capital (foodstuffs & beverages) ....one month........................................................................... TZS
  12. Marketing ..... one month........................................................................................................................TZS
  13. Others and contingency..........................................................................................................................TZS

expand accordingly

others can add up and suggest the correct amount according to the market price

thanks
umejibu vema LAT

• Thanks
Reactions: LAT
Thank you LAT for your information,

Could you please highlight the initial capital budget...concerning those items you have mentioned
focusing on the small/medium size restaurant in any good location in DSM according to the market experiences.

looking forward hearing your reply.

Mbona kila kijana anataka kufanya biashara ya kinyozi?
Mtaani kwetu zimefunguliwa karibu kila mtaa, kama vijana hawatakuwa wabunifu wa biashara mbadala, kila kaya itakuwa na salon yake.

Kwa mimi ninavyojua kikubwa ni mawazo,cha pili ni utafiti wa soko kutegemea na mtaji wa mfanyabiashara,mawazo umepata ya salon,soko bado (tafuta soko kulingana na eneo linganisha na mtaji ulionao),kushauri moja kwa moja bila kujua bajeti yako ni wingumu sana,kwani salon iliyopo magomeni ni tofauti na iliyopo posta(bajeti ya magomeni itakuwa kidogo kuliko ya post vilevile bei ya magomeni itakuwa tofauti na ya posta)
usione kama ninakukatisha tamaa kuomba ushauri hii ndio hali halisi ya kibiashara

Lughe

it needs sometimes to do a study and put price for the above list , i suppose that if you have a budget of USD 20,000 in total, then you can start a nice restaurant business with a daily revenue of not less than USD 400 ..... that is TZS 600,000 per day ... assuming with daily expenses of TZS 300,000 incl. tax.... then you have net profit of 300,000 per day .... one month 300,000 x 30 = 9,000,000

NB : get a place like makumbusho/sayans vicinities near millenium towers and New building called Letecia Towers ... and you will be done

jf ... i stand to be corrected

It's right.and might be some of them ending through entertaining but mind you there are some of them who are serious and committed to the task they make the living from it.
only needed here is creativity in providing a such service.
besides what's your new idea instead based in small scale investment of TZS 1,000,000.00-5,000,000.00 millions.?

LAT thank you once again for your analysis however it take a lot of market strategies with a serious fellow up so long as to competetive.
ok i'll take it into account.

blackdog,nitafurahi sikia wazo lako kutokana na unavyofahamu uendeshaji salon ya kawaida
iwe magomeni au posta.hint:mtaji uanzie 1mil TZS had 5Mill.
akhasante!

Dear lughe,
lets talk this issues with the evidence from the field.
We need to brainstorm all the necessary requirements(key issues to be considered) and entre into the market for a research and analysis.
Mfano; wewe una mtaji ranging from 1-5 millliom tzs. Tupate japo mtu mmoja anayeendesha salon na kupata data zote then tunakaaachini kuamua whether tuongeze mtaji au tupunguze.
Pia ni rahisi kufanya competitors analysis ukiwa mtaani.
Salon is good, restaurant is good, kikubwa the strategic location has to be pinpointed.

Lughe

it needs sometimes to do a study and put price for the above list , i suppose that if you have a budget of USD 20,000 in total, then you can start a nice restaurant business with a daily revenue of not less than USD 400 ..... that is TZS 600,000 per day ... assuming with daily expenses of TZS 300,000 incl. tax.... then you have net profit of 300,000 per day .... one month 300,000 x 30 = 9,000,000

NB : get a place like makumbusho/sayans vicinities near millenium towers and New building called Letecia Towers ... and you will be done

jf ... i stand to be corrected

Mkuu Hapo uko sawa kabisa swala la mgahawa nimelipenda sana...hujazungumzia kodi ya sehemu utakapanga.....Minimum wafanyakzi..hii ningependa niiipeleke mwanza kunako kua...kwa sasa...

Dear lughe,
lets talk this issues with the evidence from the field.
We need to brainstorm all the necessary requirements(key issues to be considered) and entre into the market for a research and analysis.
Mfano; wewe una mtaji ranging from 1-5 millliom tzs. Tupate japo mtu mmoja anayeendesha salon na kupata data zote then tunakaaachini kuamua whether tuongeze mtaji au tupunguze.
Pia ni rahisi kufanya competitors analysis ukiwa mtaani.
Salon is good, restaurant is good, kikubwa the strategic location has to be pinpointed.

You're right Hazole, looking forward!......

Thank you LAT for your information,

Could you please highlight the initial capital budget...concerning those items you have mentioned
focusing on the small/medium size restaurant in any good location in DSM according to the market experiences.

looking forward hearing your reply.

Uoga wako ndio umaskini wako!!- by Kanyagio..

LAT has already opened a doorway for you lad.. Get to the game... take an initiative to visit even mama ntilie and ask her questions basing on LAT framework(if you intend to work on it...) Don't be a spoon fed kid...!!:dance:

Mkuu Lughe.....binafsi ninaendesha saloon ya kike somewhere in mikocheni area. Ninauzoefu wa miaka karibu 7 katika biashara hii. Ukweli ni kwamba biashara ya salon ya kike inalipa kuliko berbashop. Ila ili upate mafanikio katika biashara hii ya salon ya kike huna budi kufanya yafuatayo -

1. kwanza location, i mean angalia zile sehemu wanazoishi watu wenye uwezouwezo ki maisha.
2.Salon yako akikisha inakuwa class kwa fanicha za kisasa,productz mzuri,na profeshino staffz.
3.Na hakikisha inakuwa kwenye main road na si vichochoroni.

Ila kuwa na salon kama hii ya kwangu i think inatakiwa uwe na cash si chini ya mil.20
Binafsi nina mastaff 8 na tunafanya kila kitu cha urembo wa kike ambacho kinajulikana duniani kote

• Thanks
Reactions: LAT
Uoga wako ndio umaskini wako!!- by Kanyagio..

LAT has already opened a doorway for you lad.. Get to the game... take an initiative to visit even mama ntilie and ask her questions basing on LAT framework(if you intend to work on it...) Don't be a spoon fed kid...!!:dance:

Mshikachuma mind you....an invaluable and ambitious project
informed by incredible expertise.

Back
Top Bottom