Romney is ahead in a poll bain attacks not working

Natalia

JF-Expert Member
Jul 3, 2011
Obama campaign spent 100 million dollars to destroy Romney .This morning CBS newyorktimes poll shows Obama approval ratings economy. 36 percent . Obama can't run with his records .

Obama campaign spent 100 million dollars to destroy Romney .This morning CBS newyorktimes poll shows Obama approval ratings economy. 36 percent . Obama can't run with his records .

Romney he is going to loose because

1. He never poll more than 48% ever. Obama is swing from 47%-53%. so even if is the same is Obama who is going below example 47%-47% you will never see Romney 50% and Obama 47%. Romney cap at 48% is not enough to win.
2. Election is aboout states which states are you going to win. Swing state Obama either is the same or above. Even In Virginia they are saying to poll is the same is 44%-44% but Romney never reach more than 48% in any poll. I dont believe 12% undicided in Virginia. The Media like drama but Obama is way above in swing states He is going to have 270 electro vote necessary to be President.
3. For Obama to loose he must Loose states of Iowa, Virginia, Florida and Ohio. This is not realistic he is going to win either 3 or all. He only need 270 but last time he end up with 330. National Poll may look the same but the numbers are better for Obama.

Romney he is going to loose because

1. He never poll more than 48% ever. Obama is swing from 47%-53%. so even if is the same is Obama who is going below example 47%-47% you will never see Romney 50% and Obama 47%. Romney cap at 48% is not enough to win.
2. Election is aboout states which states are you going to win. Swing state Obama either is the same or above. Even In Virginia they are saying to poll is the same is 44%-44% but Romney never reach more than 48% in any poll. I dont believe 12% undicided in Virginia. The Media like drama but Obama is way above in swing states He is going to have 270 electro vote necessary to be President.
3. For Obama to loose he must Loose states of Iowa, Virginia, Florida and Ohio. This is not realistic he is going to win either 3 or all. He only need 270 but last time he end up with 330. National Poll may look the same but the numbers are better for Obama.

Me i like english veryvery but broken it is

As per the passed new bill by the american congress, Obama is still believed by most of his voters than his counterpart, Romney.
If Romney felt bitter when he asked to expose his tax payments for the three previous yrs, he is then unfit to be the next american president

Back
Top Bottom