Retina MacBook Pro 15"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ub16

JF-Expert Member
Feb 19, 2013
For sell ASAP:

Mint condition Mid-2012 Retina MacBook Pro for sell with the following specifications

- 15" LG display with maximum resolution of 2880 by 1800
- 512GB PCIE based SSD
- 8GB RAM
- Nvidia GT-650M graphics card with Intel 4000 graphics as well
- Backlit Keyboard
- Intel Core i7 clocked at 2.6GHz
- OS X 10.9 including other goodies like Office 2011, Adobe CS5 and CS6, Final Cut Pro and other apple software.

Serious Buyers only!! Text/Call 0789554453

No Low ball offers, I'll sell it to you for whatever cheap price you find on ebay/amazon/new egg etc so you save on shipping and tax.

So that is your condition...........you will match whatever price i find on Ebay and Amazon

So that is your condition...........you will match whatever price i find on Ebay and Amazon

Yes, whatever working condition similar rMBP price you can find. NB: Items on auctions are not considered because they do not have a final price until the bidding time is over

For sell ASAP:

Mint condition Mid-2012 Retina MacBook Pro for sell with the following specifications

- 15" LG display with maximum resolution of 2880 by 1800
- 512GB PCIE based SSD
- 8GB RAM
- Nvidia GT-650M graphics card with Intel 4000 graphics as well
- Backlit Keyboard
- Intel Core i7 clocked at 2.6GHz
- OS X 10.9 including other goodies like Office 2011, Adobe CS5 and CS6, Final Cut Pro and other apple software.

Serious Buyers only!! Text/Call 0789554453

No Low ball offers, I'll sell it to you for whatever cheap price you find on ebay/amazon/new egg etc so you save on shipping and tax.

How much is this!!!!!

Duh, this post was from last year, January 2014. The laptop was gone zamani sana, no idea how to delete a post. I'll look into ways I can take this post down.

cc Invisible , can you please take this thread down to avoid confusion, It's already a year old and the laptop is no longer available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.