Referee web kuchezesha man united vs chelsea kazi tunayo mwaka huu!!

Pdidy

JF-Expert Member
Nov 22, 2007
UMENUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNA MWENYEWE HAAAHAAAAA
Good luck ref, says Fergie
ALEX FERGUSON has wished referee Lee Mason (picture) “good luck” in tomorrow’s League Cup tie between Manchester United and Chelsea, just three days after their fiery Stamford Bridge clash ended in controversy.
The fall-out from United’s thrilling victory on Sunday is set to continue beyond tomorrow’s game, when the Premier League’s top two will meet for the second time in a week.
Roberto Di Matteo’s side have accused referee Mark Clattenburg of using “inappropriate language” towards their players during Chelsea’s 3-2 defeat, prompting the Football Association to launch an investigation.
The Metropolitan Police are also looking at how a steward was injured as United celebrated Javier Hernandez’s controversial 75th-minute winner.
lee%20mason%20epl%20referee.jpg
“Good luck to the referee,” said Ferguson when asked if he had a message for Mason.
All eyes will be on the man with the whistle after Clattenburg dismissed Branislav Ivanovic and Fernando Torres on Sunday before allowing Hernandez's goal to stand despite the United striker appearing to be offside.
It is expected to be another hot-blooded clash, although both teams will make changes to their starting line-ups.
United winger Nani insists he is in “perfect condition” as he prepares to make a rare start this season, amid speculation surrounding his long-term future at Old Trafford.
The Portugal winger, 25, was once again an unused substitute in the win over Chelsea but should be part of a much-changed side returning to London for this fourth-round tie.
Nani cast doubt over his future last week following the club’s Champions League victory over Braga when he responded to questions about his future by saying: “God only knows what awaits me.”
He will nonetheless hope to start against Chelsea, having seen both Antonio Valencia and the fit-again Ashley Young selected ahead of him on Sunday.
“I am in perfect condition,” said Nani. “I am physically good and feeling confident. I am the same Nani as always.”
United manager Ferguson admitted he would “change some players” ahead of the return to Chelsea.
Hernandez, Ryan Giggs, Anderson, Paul Scholes and Danny Welbeck could feature, while centre-back Scott Wootton, Belgian defender Marnick Vermijl, Michael Keane and Nick Powell are also in contention.
Chelsea will also make changes, although some of Di Matteo’s adjustments will be forced as Ivanovic, Torres and John Terry are banned and Frank Lampard is recovering from a calf injury.
Di Matteo said: “I have to see how the players are and then we have to think about what kind of team I can put out on Wednesday.
“We have the suspensions and also I need to see what kind of injuries we have. But this is a team that has a lot of qualities.
“Even though we might find ourselves in situations like this, we know that we can come out of it once we get everybody back.
“We know we can play good football and create chances and take them, and that's what we have to do.”
In tomorrow’s other League Cup fixture, Liverpool coach Brendan Rodgers comes up against his former employers Swansea City for the first time as Michael Laudrup’s side visit Anfield. – AFP

The definition of bad PR is when a publicist or press officer becomes the story.
The same goes for a football referee.

Graham Taylor famously called
managing England "the impossible job". Judging by some recent recent
performances, Premier League officiating has become just as difficult, and just
as high-pressured. Who would be a referee? Those with such ambitions must be
dwindling in numbers.

Mark Clattenburg's performance at Stamford Bridge
was bad enough, but for his name to be the one to blow back open football's
moral panic about racism borders on disaster. The game's authorities find
themselves as hunted rather than hunter. The thought of a Clattenburg affair
dragging on as long as the John Terry saga is chilling but those who would like
to see the referees brought to book themselves are legion.

Every club
has a referee whose head would be placed on a stake if certain fans had their
say. Back in 1971, the name of Ray Tinkler was written into Leeds United infamy.
Everton fans have never forgiven Clattenburg himself for his performance in a
2007 Merseyside derby while Clive Thomas is still loathed for mistakenly
disallowing a FA Cup semi-final 'winner' in 1977. Liverpool supporters had Mike
Riley on their dartboard for years and can now add Andre Marriner to a lengthy
roll of dishonour for disallowing a Luis Suarez 'goal' on Sunday. By 6pm that
afternoon, Clattenburg had joined the names of Anders Frisk and Tom Henning
Ovrebo on Chelsea's hit-list.

Unlike Terry and Luis Suarez, there is
unlikely to be a groundswell of backing for Clattenburg. There will be no banner
proclaiming him as a leader and legend. Fellow officials are unlikely to warm up
for games in Mark Clattenburg t-shirts. Referees are used to isolation, and need
to operate from that position, but this affair could produce an unbridgeable
fault-line between them and the rest of the game. There are many with axes to
grind. Ill-feeling against referees has led to cranks on the further reaches of
cyberspace and sanity crying conspiracy but there is a far more mainstream
source of dissent.

Any attendee of a post-match managerial press
conference will find that there is no hotter topic for debate than refereeing.
In general, the victor shows magnanimity, while the vanquished reaches for
excuses. Almost always, these will feature a refereeing decision. Occasionally,
a winning manager might say that they have had the rub of the green this time,
before reaching for past incidents when they were wronged by referees to show
that they deserved a decision to go their way for once. All managers have a
rolodex of such injustices to hand.

Saturday saw Mark Hughes complain of
Arsenal's admittedly offside winner against his struggling Queens Park Rangers
team. He may well have blamed the hot-headedness of Stephane Mbia, sent off for
a childish hack at Thomas Vermaelen, but did not. Instead, he chose to question
whether contact had been made by his defender's wildly swinging leg, a conceit
that stretched his own dwindling credibility.

Post-match is not the sole
domain of attacks on officialdom. The build-up to Sunday's Merseyside derby saw
both David Moyes and Brendan Rodgers place pressure on Andre Marriner, with
Rodgers speaking of decisions that should have gone Liverpool's way in matches
long before he ever took office at Anfield. When such pressure is placed either
side of a match, it is perhaps little wonder that mistakes are made. That
referees are only human is a trite cliche, but a truism nonetheless.
The accusations against Clattenburg run deeper than those of plain
incompetence but there are circumstantial edges to the affair that raise
eyebrows. Chelsea are currently in the business of seeing their way out of their
own racism storm. John Terry, no less, led off their 'Kick It Out: One Game, One
Community' campaign with these words in Sunday's match programme: "We continue
to be committed to eradicating all forms of discrimination from our game and
creating a great atmosphere around the stadium." That Terry, suspended from the
game for his use of racial language, is reported to have been part of an angry
delegation to the referee's room in the aftermath of Chelsea's defeat rings an
alarm bell. Surely Terry, whose punishment by his club is being kept a secret,
should be keeping well away from trouble?

hii Lugha ilioletwa na Meli za wakoloni ndio maana Nyerere aliikataa...

Ona sasa

UMENUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNA MWENYEWE HAAAHAAAAA
Good luck ref, says Fergie
ALEX FERGUSON has wished referee Lee Mason (picture) “good luck” in tomorrow’s League Cup tie between Manchester United and Chelsea, just three days after their fiery Stamford Bridge clash ended in controversy.
The fall-out from United’s thrilling victory on Sunday is set to continue beyond tomorrow’s game, when the Premier League’s top two will meet for the second time in a week.
Roberto Di Matteo’s side have accused referee Mark Clattenburg of using “inappropriate language” towards their players during Chelsea’s 3-2 defeat, prompting the Football Association to launch an investigation.
The Metropolitan Police are also looking at how a steward was injured as United celebrated Javier Hernandez’s controversial 75th-minute winner.
lee%20mason%20epl%20referee.jpg
“Good luck to the referee,” said Ferguson when asked if he had a message for Mason.
All eyes will be on the man with the whistle after Clattenburg dismissed Branislav Ivanovic and Fernando Torres on Sunday before allowing Hernandez's goal to stand despite the United striker appearing to be offside.
It is expected to be another hot-blooded clash, although both teams will make changes to their starting line-ups.
United winger Nani insists he is in “perfect condition” as he prepares to make a rare start this season, amid speculation surrounding his long-term future at Old Trafford.
The Portugal winger, 25, was once again an unused substitute in the win over Chelsea but should be part of a much-changed side returning to London for this fourth-round tie.
Nani cast doubt over his future last week following the club’s Champions League victory over Braga when he responded to questions about his future by saying: “God only knows what awaits me.”
He will nonetheless hope to start against Chelsea, having seen both Antonio Valencia and the fit-again Ashley Young selected ahead of him on Sunday.
“I am in perfect condition,” said Nani. “I am physically good and feeling confident. I am the same Nani as always.”
United manager Ferguson admitted he would “change some players” ahead of the return to Chelsea.
Hernandez, Ryan Giggs, Anderson, Paul Scholes and Danny Welbeck could feature, while centre-back Scott Wootton, Belgian defender Marnick Vermijl, Michael Keane and Nick Powell are also in contention.
Chelsea will also make changes, although some of Di Matteo’s adjustments will be forced as Ivanovic, Torres and John Terry are banned and Frank Lampard is recovering from a calf injury.
Di Matteo said: “I have to see how the players are and then we have to think about what kind of team I can put out on Wednesday.
“We have the suspensions and also I need to see what kind of injuries we have. But this is a team that has a lot of qualities.
“Even though we might find ourselves in situations like this, we know that we can come out of it once we get everybody back.
“We know we can play good football and create chances and take them, and that's what we have to do.”
In tomorrow’s other League Cup fixture, Liverpool coach Brendan Rodgers comes up against his former employers Swansea City for the first time as Michael Laudrup’s side visit Anfield. – AFP

worry out this time chelski will win the game..

Back
Top Bottom