Real Madrid (‎Los Blancos) | Special Thread

C5DVKwgWYAAnrEN.jpg

C5DUbEgXAAICPno.jpg

[HASHTAG]#TransferTalk[/HASHTAG]: "Real Madrid have been checking on Celtic striker Moussa Dembele & asked to be kept informed of any movements" [Daily Mirror]

C5HUIm5VcAUeA3I.jpg:large

Florentino couldn't contain his emotions following Real Madrid's baloncesto fourth consecutive Copa. True madridismo right there.

C5IXa_7WQAAZk7n.jpg

Zidane Pre-Match Presser:

"We’ll come up against a good team at a difficult ground."

Rotations
"I truly believe that every player can make a difference. This is what I believe and I transmit it to the players. I’m encouraged by what we’re doing now and so are the players".

Cristiano Ronaldo
"He’s played all his life on the wing. That’s his position and of course he’ll score goals in that position."

"He can play in other positions because he’s phenomenal, but his favourite position and where he scores so many goals from is there."

"There’ll be games when we rest him, but for now he’s fine and we’ll see later. I'm sure he's going to play tomorrow ".

"I have 24 very good players and the players know it.We all know what we want to do together and I’ll not change my ideas. I believe in my squad."

Isco
"He knows that I count on him and that I like him as a player. I listen to the players and there are no problems. He’s very good and you know what I think of him."

"No player is going to be happy with his situation because he will always want to play more, but having games every three days and a big squad means I want everyone to be focused".

The return of Bale
"He's good and happy. Physically he's strong and we'll see if he’ll play tomorrow from the start or not".

Pepe
"He’s an important player and whenever he plays he does his job. That's what's important now. The contract is not my business. I’ll count on him until the end."

James
"I value positively what he is doing out on the field when he plays. He’s doing well. The other day he played very well and not only does he score, but he also makes others around him play well. I'm happy because he said he wanted to stay and not leave".

Comparisons with the Real Madrid in which he played
"Real Madrid are always the best. We had a great team when I played and we do now. I don’t like to make comparisons".

Departures in summer?
"We cannot know what's going to happen in the summer. We are focused on the competition, on the field and nothing else."

16807420_1509305535760868_8480022805777180488_n.jpg

Remember last time with Rafa Benitez when we faced Valencia? Bale scored and in half a minute Alcaser scored too. What a banter game that was! And at the end Navas saved one point with one on one save. He was unreal last season.

Real Madrid scouts are currently present in Germany for Julian Brandt, they'll watch the game between Leverkusen and Atletico. [ECTV]

16831935_1509333042424784_7653712802679276467_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom