Real Madrid (‎Los Blancos) | Special Thread

MenOTM
IMG_1261.JPG

RMCF director Butragueño: "Bale had a great match. A remarkable performance. Isco has played well. He scored the goal & had a great game as well. Zidane is a symbol for all of us. We'll Fight to the end."

Sent from my iPhone using JamiiForums

Odriozola: "A new cycle. We Are happy with the result and the feelings after the game. A change of coach is always hard and the reaction has been positive. Zidane has conveyed his idea to us & it was evident on the pitch today. And the goals arrived early."

Odriozola: "We have one of the best squads in the world, if not the best, and any player here has quality required and is prepared to play. That Isco hasn't been playing is an anecdote. Today he's had a super game after a period of not playing.. We Must congratulate him."

Odriozola: "In Real Madrid every game is a final. Everyone gives their 100% in every game. I'm also very happy for Bale. He's magnificent and gives us a lot!"

Odriozola: "MY idol since I was little has always been Zidane. I used to go crazy watching him play. Now it's like a dream come true that he's my manager."

Odriozola: "I can't describe Zidane. He has this special aura about him that somehow makes things better. I'm sure it [this new cycle] will go very well. You can always feel the effect of a manager."

Zidane: "The first half was complicated. We had difficulties but it's normal. The turnaround has been difficult but the fans have helped us and the players have worked for it. I'm happy. The opponent played well but we have believed in our game and we got the three points."

Zidane: "Keylor? I like him. But I also like Courtois who has shown he's a great GK. I want Keylor to feel important too. I haven't forgotten what he's accomplished here. He's played less until now & should play [more often]."

Zidane: "The same goes for Marcelo as what I said about Keylor. It does not matter if it's Courtois, Reguilón or the one who took Isco's place... What I want is to get all the players back to their level."

Zidane: "Keylor, Isco, ASENSIO & Marcelo... All these players who didn't get to play as much.. I know them, I count on them & they showed that today. Players know they need to play here. Physicality is also important. Happy for Ceballos too, who worked well defensively as well."

Zidane: "10 games left. Keylor played today & Courtois will play again. The 3rd is [my son] Luca. That's 3 GKs in this team. This topic [of which GK plays] will always be talked about. We need all 3 of them & then we'll see what happens for next season."

Banner at the Bernabéu: “Florentino to blame” it was later confiscated and the fans kicked out of the stadium.
IMG_1281.JPG

Nimeona mabadiliko kidogo kwenye tactics za Zidane. The fullbacks weren't moving high up on the pitch. There were no too many cross, Real Madrid tried to penetrate through the centre.

REAL Madrid wanafikiria kumnasa staa wa Liverpool, Mohamed Salah kama watashindwa kumnasa nyota wa Chelsea, Eden Hazard ambaye timu yake inaweza isimuuze baada ya kufungiwa kununua wachezaji kwa miaka miwili.

Madrid bado wanateseka na pengo la staa wao wa zamani, Cristiano Ronaldo aliyeuzwa kwenda Juventus katika dirisha kubwa lililopita la majira ya joto na wamepania kununua staa mkubwa wa kuziba pengo lake mwishoni mwa msimu huu.

Inadaiwa kuwa Rais wa Real Madrid, Florentino Perez anajiandaa kulipa kiasi cha pauni 128 milioni kwa Salah ambaye kwa msimu wa pili mfululizo ameendelea kung’ara katika Ligi Kuu ya England na soka la Ulaya kwa ujumla.

Julian Brandt

REAL Madrid na wapinzani wao Atletico Madrid wanavutiwa na mpango wa kumchukua mshambuliaji mahiri wa Bayer Leverkusen, Julian Brandt, ambaye msimu huu amefunga mabao manne na kupika mabao 10 katika mechi 25 za Bundesliga.

Brandts ndiye aliyekuwa chaguo la kwanza kwa kocha wa timu ya taifa ya Ujerumani, Joachim Low katika michuano ya kombe la dunia mwaka jana nchini Russia huku akisababisha staa wa Manchester City, Leroy Sane asiitwe kikosini.

- Without the presence of the 13 players called up for international duty, the team trained on pitch 3 at Real Madrid C.F. City. Isco Alarcón, Marcelo M12, Nacho , Mariano , Karim Benzema, Brahim, Odriozola, Luca and Marcos Llorente took part in the second session of the week along with Real Madrid Castilla. The under-19s defender Pulido also trained joined in the session.

The session began with mobility exercises combined with precision first touch finishing work. The Whites then worked on possession and pressing and finished with a game. Lucas Vázquez, Vinicius Jr. and Carvajal continue with their recovery processes. Vázquez worked alone on the grass with and without the ball.

54437273_1912598085519086_945282238394662912_n.jpg

MARCA: With a release clause of 500 million euros existing in his contract, Varane will have to negotiate his exit with the club and will have to ask them to accept a lower offer.

Kila nikipita humu natamani kutoa mipasho kwa wale waliokua wakimdhihaki zidane baada ya kusepa

Kwa wale waliokua wakisema madrid haina mpango wa kusajili,maneno kibaaaooo kwee kwee kwee imejitosheleza mara tutainua timu ya vijana mara mbappe kitu gani

Kwa wale waliokua wananisunta kisa tetesi za usajili ooooh tetesi tu wala hazina ukweli aisee

Saiv kimya dadadeeekiii soka tamu sana

Zinedine Zidane has named his 19-man squad for tomorrow's match against Huesca at the Santiago Bernabéu. #HalaMadrid
IMG_2302.JPG

Happy 33rd birthday, Sergio Ramos!

Captain, leader, legend and the greatest defender of this generation has made 604 appearances, scored 84 goals and won 20 titles in 14 seasons with Real Madrid. Feliz cumpleaños capitán @SergioRamos!
IMG_2303.JPG

Real Madrid have received final planning permission from Madrid City Council to begin remodelling of the Santiago Bernabéu. Real Madrid want to begin the work in May. [AS]
IMG_2304.JPG

Real Madrid's fixtures for the International Champions Cup this summer, which will be all played in the United States:

Real Madrid vs Bayern Münich [20/07]
Real Madrid vs Arsenal [23/07]
Real Madrid vs Atlético Madrid [26/07]

Sent from my iPhone using JamiiForums

| The team continued their preparations for the Sunday's clash against Huesca. Sergio Ramos and Keylor Navas joined the group, whilst Thibaut Courtois trained alone inside. #HalaMadrid
IMG_2305.JPG
IMG_2306.JPG
IMG_2307.JPG
IMG_2308.JPG

Back
Top Bottom