Raila, the President that never was...

Ruto Tosha ✊🔥🔥 na siati nini!!Si Ukabila na si chuki,Ni upendo ambao Niko nao Rohoni,The way you love your guy I also love my guy,people are saying Hustler movement and ideology nikama Ina Radicalize watu but even if it's truth or not I will not stop saying Ruto is president 2022🔥🔥🔥🔥Watu wawache kudanganya eti kukosa kusupoti Raila ni Ukabila😂😂
Presidency of Kenya will never go off-Kikuyu, if so, then it will land in Nyanza (Raila). Moi was an accident like H.E. Samia, as such, Moi did not work out any blueprint to ensure power is retained in Rift Valley to do away with Mumbi's Parable. This mistake by the Late Moi will never sale Ruto et al to other Kenyans except Rift Valley which also is divided as Raila has a camp there as is Coast, Central, Nairobi, Eastern, Northeastern, Western e.t.c. Don't bet on this, I will eat your money my friend Kachengcheng.

Ruto Tosha ✊🔥🔥 na siati nini!!Si Ukabila na si chuki,Ni upendo ambao Niko nao Rohoni,The way you love your guy I also love my guy,people are saying Hustler movement and ideology nikama Ina Radicalize watu but even if it's truth or not I will not stop saying Ruto is president 2022🔥🔥🔥🔥Watu wawache kudanganya eti kukosa kusupoti Raila ni Ukabila😂😂
Presidency of Kenya will never go off-Kikuyu, if so, then it will land in Nyanza (Raila). Moi was an accident like H.E. Samia, as such, Moi did not work out any blueprint to ensure power is retained in Rift Valley to do away with Mumbi's Parable. This mistake by the Late Moi will never sale Ruto et al to other Kenyans except Rift Valley which also is divided as Raila has a camp there as is Coast, Central, Nairobi, Eastern, Northeastern, Western e.t.c. Don't bet on this, I will eat your money my friend Kachengcheng.

Is Ruto a Kikuyu??Ruto is the president 2022(mark my words) and next can be Mudavadi akicheza cards zake Vizuri but Raila will never ever be President not because he is a luo is just because people don't trust him,people like me nimeishi nikipiga Kura Nimshinde Raila and now it's hard to tell me to vote Raila,Why can't Luo Nyanza choose another leader we support him,

UDA is the song in Mount Kenya wacha kusema eti Rift valley,UDA is also the song across Kenya even in luo Nyanza Migori county is UDA,For the first time in the world ODM iko na competition in Its Bedroom,Ruto is 🔥🔥

Is Ruto a Kikuyu??Ruto is the president 2022(mark my words) and next can be Mudavadi akicheza cards zake Vizuri but Raila will never ever be President not because he is a luo is just because people don't trust him,people like me nimeishi nikipiga Kura Nimshinde Raila and now it's hard to tell me to vote Raila,Why can't Luo Nyanza choose another leader we support him,
So you never vote for development but to take raila home? What an ignorant way of thinking. You took Raila home in 2013 & 2017 where is he now?

So you never vote for development but to take raila home? What an ignorant way of thinking. You took Raila home in 2013 & 2017 where is he now?
Yes I did and am not ashamed, it's the truth but 2022 I will vote Ruto because of his ideology,but Ruto being on opposite side with Raila will make me even love Ruto very very much,

Kenya will not be a dictatorship Country,Wazee Kama Raila Wanakuaga na Ukitambo flani which I don't like,and they can do anything when in power because they don't fear death and Courts,This kind of person you cannot say No to,is a dictator

Kenya will not be a dictatorship Country,Wazee Kama Raila Wanakuaga na Ukitambo flani which I don't like,and they can do anything when in power because they don't fear death and Courts,This kind of person you cannot say No to,is a dictator
We kula Cheng ni kama hujielewi

William Kipchirchir Samoei Arap Ruto.
His critical outstanding land scandals than any other leader in the planet:-
1. Western Hotel Land.
2. KPC Ngong Forest Land.
3. Mau Forest.
4. 2007/8 Post-election violence victim's land .
5. Joseph Murumbi's 900 acre land.

If not Raila (a clean man), Ruto alone among 47ml Kenyans would have owned 10% of Kenya. Unfortunately, GoK doesn't own land, it owns boundaries alone, land is owned by individuals, but Raila battled hard to quell this constitutional gap about land ownership. The initiative gave Raila international credit, he SOS-ed lives in
Nile-Countries e.g. Egypt, Sudan and Addis who depend on Mau-Forest-Catchment as such, he won recognition and respect in Nile-Countries which again pump in money for green-politics of Mau forest reserve for conservation of African-Goliath-Snake i.e. River Nile. By this bravery, Raila filled the Wangari Maathai gap of ecosystem watch-dogging.

Just as a mere Deputy President, Ruto grabbed that much of land disregarding the hustlers, what if he becomes the President? He will own whole of Rift Valley and start taxing Wana-Rift Valley for land rent going to his coffers! How big is Raila's land compared to Ruto and Kenyatta family?

The three tribes make up almost half of the Kenyan population (44.7 per cent). The total population stands at 47.6million. Kalenjins were followed by Luos at 5 million, Kamba at 4.6million, Somalis in Kenya at 2.7 million and Kisiis at 2.7 million. Others are; Mijikenda at 2.4 million, Meru 1.9 million and Maasai at 1.1 million.

Luos have plans of doubling their share by increased birth rate as that is the weapon tribes in Kenya use although it has serious consequences in land as is a chronic disease in Kikuyu championed by Kenyatta Senior. This account confirms that Ruto can never ever lead Kenya by only votes from Nandi. No Luo, Kamba, Luhya nor Kikuyu (the largest tribes) can vote for Feudalist Ruto, but they can vote for Raila without casting any doubt. I need not talk much as I will give Ruto benefit of doubt.

All tribes in Kenya support Raila except 50% of Ruto's followers in Rift Valley!

VOTE FOR RAILA 2022 FOR RENAISSANCE OF KENYA.
VOTE FOR RAILA 2022 FOR PEACEFULNESS OF KENYA.
VOTE FOR RAILA 2022 FOR MULTIMATERIALISM OF KENYA.
VOTE FOR RAILA 2022 FOR INVESTMENTS TO KENYA.
VOTE FOR RAILA 2022 FOR DE-ALSHABAABING KENYA.

Ati umeishi kupiga Kura umshinde Raila,
The most stupid line ever,
What have you benefitted after that?
Some people are too THICK.

Ukiangalia reasoning ya Hawa UDA Ni mavi mavi hivi Sasa, very Shallow.

Ati umeishi kupiga Kura umshinde Raila,
The most stupid line ever,
What have you benefitted after that?
Some people are too THICK.

Ukiangalia reasoning ya Hawa UDA Ni mavi mavi hivi Sasa, very Shallow.
Kenyans want development and this Cheng chewing guy anafikiria tu kupeleka raila nyumbani tangu 2013. That's thickness of the highest order.

Wacha nisiongee mengi but 2022 will shock you all😂we will know who was wrong and who was right#Me am Hustler Forever

Wacha nisiongee mengi but 2022 will shock you all😂we will know who was wrong and who was right#Me am Hustler Forever
Comrade Cheng,

If you long for remaining Hustler forever that sends a message that Uhuru should remain in power beyond 2022 as his gov according to Ruto has made Hustlers; so you will vote for Uhuru to keep making you Hustler forever (as you wish) instead of Ruto who wants to change you from hustling. Yawa!

the politics of Kenya still has a long way to go. Neither is it about policy nor about ideology.. deep down it ends in tribalism..kenyans are naturally tribalistic..even higher education cannot evade that.Kenyan professor with all their enlighntenment and education at the end will vote for their son of the soil even if he offeres nothing. Luo professors will vote for raila even if he offers nothing same to kalenjin. Kenyans of different tribes will attend one school, drink in one bar, talk talk of big idears together,.but acha kitu itokee ya maana is when a person imagines Oooh kumbe am a kikuyu,kiumbe am a luo..kumbe am a luhya.....Ask any luo why they hate ruto they wont give you a solid reason, ask any agikuyu why they looth raila .. whey wont give you a solid reason. what brings this? even with devolution kenyans still believe that being close to power means development to that community, some community think that they were born to rule others, others think that they have always been opressed so its their time to rule and eat.Not knowing that the president is a symbol of unity to all tribes. lastly its absurd how kenyan peasants are are used as voting machines during elections and dumped tomorrow like tissue paper after their leaders have assended to power only to be remembered five years later.and the cycle continues.. they fight against each other for politicians who are close friends but only differ in ideologies.

the politics of Kenya still has a long way to go. Neither is it about policy nor about ideology.. deep down it ends in tribalism..kenyans are naturally tribalistic..even higher education cannot evade that.Kenyan professor with all their enlighntenment and education at the end will vote for their son of the soil even if he offeres nothing. Luo professors will vote for raila even if he offers nothing same to kalenjin. Kenyans of different tribes will attend one school, drink in one bar, talk talk of big idears together,.but acha kitu itokee ya maana is when a person imagines Oooh kumbe am a kikuyu,kiumbe am a luo..kumbe am a luhya.....Ask any luo why they hate ruto they wont give you a solid reason, ask any agikuyu why they looth raila .. whey wont give you a solid reason. what brings this? even with devolution kenyans still believe that being close to power means development to that community, some community think that they were born to rule others, others think that they have always been opressed so its their time to rule and eat.Not knowing that the president is a symbol of unity to all tribes. lastly its absurd how kenyan peasants are are used as voting machines during elections and dumped tomorrow like tissue paper after their leaders have assended to power only to be remembered five years later.and the cycle continues.. they fight against each other for politicians who are close friends but only differ in ideologies.
Comrade Kevochoro,

Are you Political Science Lecturer?

Back
Top Bottom