Raila, the President that never was...

Filosofia ya Rorya

JF-Expert Member
Sep 20, 2021
Category: Democracy

OIP.TOeTuHjRKtgTBy11MyOuIAHaEo
OIF.FICjCDNantPMdUoTgnPzCg

Images by the courtesy of:
“Not all that glitters are gold”. Raila, a lifetime political martyr in the sub-continent is still inclined to believe along with his disciples that he can make it to the throne before he rests for life outside the universe. Unlike his political colleagues, Raila, a long-time anti graft crusader has always evaded being involved in scandals from minor to mega ones in a society that is highly rotten of grand corruption making him be nicknamed a clean man who descends in a transfigurational style in the midst of tribulation where and when peoples hopes inch despair.

His unique carrot-like-policies have often scared his adversaries and made him be seen as a political monster for them and this has made of recent his acquaintances question his faithfulness when befriending him for a cause as it is always easier for him to make a sudden u-turn when things don’t go his way and indeed don’t embrace public interest, a quality required of a strong ambitious and proactive leader.

Raila, a fugitive of lawlessness has a unique sanity that dares trash the bad elements from alliance with him without due regard to the costs associated with the decision, to him, public interests come first and count most than anything else even if it means disintegrating or abandoning his own founded party, this makes him be regarded as one of rare political species whose un-predictable political trait sends greedy figures sick. In fact, and in short, without Raila-ism, politics in Kenya are never tasty.

Political acceptance of a firebrand Raila is 3-D in instinct. Firstly, Raila does not advocate for politics of intrigue and tribalism which are the cornerstone of politics in East African country, he always try as much as he can to get endorsement in other provinces and indeed he gets it from the voters regardless of jealous big names in those locales who claim to possess the provinces. This has made some like Mudavadi and Ruto to try emulating his style of deploring tribalism although with great care as their people may sometimes on hearing this run a mock.

Secondly, Raila’s non-tribalistic and cleanmanship traits win him international recognition and support as these are the merits that count to the international fora and donor community. Most big shots in Kenya smell a rat of minor to mega graft. When it means waging war against corruption, Raila is ready to breach even a high level moratorium as long as graft is denounced and laid to rest.

Thirdly, Raila has a history of living to his unwavering principles and has a cause to fight for - for Kenya, despite the fact that his tireless and endless efforts are only causing political multiplier-effects to his colleagues whilst himself getting stuck in a “Wild-goose-chase.”

Any journo with a sharp nose for news wouldn’t find scandalous story to report about the centre-leftist Raila. This has won him unwavering public support let alone his dogmatism that has scared all reins in the oldest East African unipolar economy.

But one question remains un-answered that, why a radical Raila does not make it to the peak with all the charismatic merits he has that beam far beyond the borders of pyrethrum producing country? Is it that Amolo does not care about the incentives of political planning that can lead him to realize his longstanding dream? Is it that failure to plan is planning to fail? Is poor electoral system to blame for fiasco? Or is moribund constitution a witch against Raila’s dream?

By my own hands and intellect.

Kindly vote for me.

Big tribes in Kenya can share your understanding, contrary to that, Luos and cross-sections of Kikuyu and Nandi believe to death that Raila must lead Kenya even in his dotage. Awuoro ndii!

Big tribes in Kenya can share your understanding, contrary to that, Luos and cross-sections of Kikuyu and Nandi believe to death that Raila must lead Kenya even in his dotage. Awuoro ndii!
I don't catch wat u say,come clear at unasema ati wanabelieve Raila Ndio atakuwa Prezo,Luos Kikuyus and Nandis??

hqdefault.jpg

Brand Resource Center

Observations that he is aloof [detached] from international relations are extremely futile. Here international affairs which seemingly form the centerpiece of discourse ostensibly are being reviewed in matrix inter alia, as mathematician meets mathematician and both form engineering career [one mechanical and another chemical respectively from left of the photo] which all evolved into political career that rendered both of them Works Cabinet Ministers and Center-Left-wingers. It is like they have this in mind ...’I reckon if we test correlation of quadratic and theorem philosophies, it may lead us into acquiring the correct problem solving skills for political algorithm that translates our dreams into practical reality one day, and as such, Newton’s ULG that slightly resembles Archimedes’ principle of immersion force which is overwhelmed and disapproved by the principle of immersion force of the hell that immersed Africa into stagnation will help us face-lift at least East African politics and carry forward development agenda with ease and reform the Sub-continent into donor region.’ Clad in dark-blue coat is Hon. Raila Amolo Odinga, former head of government [Premier] of the Republic of Kenya. Mr. Odinga also dreams of presidency of his Kenya.

As a Tanzanian want to see this election challenge although I'm betting to Raila 😁!.

Awe ama asiwe or your choice awe or not,
After five /ten years you won't benefit anything.
Toa hii roho mbaya hapa.
Kwanini asiwapee Mudavadi na Kalonzo support wasimamie president 2022 na wamekuwa wakimshika mkono miaka Mingi??Huyo Vitendawili ni mtu msaliti na mlafi,he is very greedy for power and can do anything to have it that's why I fear him,sai anajifanya nyani iliovalia ngozi ya Kondoo,na akishapata kiti Ndio atajitokeza kiwazi!!

Hallo there 🤚Heri Mimi Ni mpiga Kura Kama wwe and if i ain't like him I dont,My vote my choice,Mimi sitachagua mtu ambaye aliunganisha Kenya mzima wauwe Jamii yangu,Mbona aliitisha mass action??Mbona alisema 41 against 1??Mbona alisema akiingia kiti mwisho wa Jamii yangu Ni Thika??Mbona alisema ati akiingia kiti atashusha Jamii yangu chini???😂After all that you expect Jamii yangu impende na imfurahie??Akienda coast kazi,kajiado,Narok,etc,Kazi yake ni kudai kuwa Jamii yangu iliiba mashamba,Kama tulinunua tulinunua!!! He makes even other tribes scared,Mbona Sasa aite Ruto Mwizi na muuwaji Kwani Ile siku walikuwa pamoja hakujua hivyo??Juzi huko Migori wakampiga Jimmy Wanjigi mawe huko Migori,is that fair??Kwani alikuwa anataka tufanywe Kama Tutsis wa Rwanda Nini???🚮🚮To Hell
The good of history is that it is preserved to shame the liars, do you remember the October 25, 1969 Kisumu Massacre? Who ordered the shootings? Ok, leave that alone, Turkanas have never complained of their being forgotten since 1963, they are still loyal to the State. The Mudavadis et al have never come up with any initiative that unites Kenyans. Let us stop tribalism and take Raila to State House.
OIP.DZJcvQw6g2UBwYnoN8IhvwHaFE
OIP.soTzgzH91Z8Wo8KFM5WaXQHaF2

Images by the courtesy of Google.

To stop tribalism is to Take all Deepstate and dinasties home,including Raila,Uhuru and Moi all of them that's wat can end Tribalism in Kenya

To stop tribalism is to Take all Deepstate and dinasties home,including Raila,Uhuru and Moi all of them that's wat can end Tribalism in Kenya
Comrade,

To kill dynasty requires to do away with Kikuyu Spirit and belief about leadership of Kenya, efforts that must ensure the Mumbi's parable of Power will never leave the House of Mumbi (Mumbi is a Kikuyu Goddess that lived/lives in Mount Kenya).

My message to All Kenyans.
In the absence of Oginga's family in Kenya's politics, especially Hon. Raila, the EAC's Pyrethrum & Tea Goliath will disintegrate like the former USSR and this point is where and when Luos will get their nation as was in the old Sudan. So tribalism will end with disintegration. Researching politics of that African corner, you find that secessionism has been the solution for Ethiopia (Eritrea and now Tigray).

Sudan (South Sudan and now Darfur).

Somalia (Puntland is an autonomous State in the Northeast of Somalia that was formed in 1998. Galmudug is a Federal State in Central Somalia. Jubaland is a Federal State in the South of Somalia. In November 2014, the South West State of Somalia was established as a Somali Federal State. In October 2016, a formation conference was launched in order to form the Hirshabelle State as a Somali Federal State) The Federal Parliament is tasked with selecting the ultimate number and boundaries of the autonomous Regional States (officially, Federal Member States) within the Federal Republic of Somalia).

I have not seen yet, even as of now, a strong Kenya in that African corner that can evade secessionism, and more especially such Kenya without Railaism. When Raila will be no more, is when the world (Kenya inclusive) will know his worth. (When you live your legacy is dead when you die your legacy lives, Majwala D. O, (2021))

In Kenya like Somalia, I foresee Nyanza Free State, Coast Free State, Trans-Mara Free State, Central Kenya Free State, Kenya Rift Valley Free State, KenyaSomali Free State (call it Mandera) and sundries like Western Province, Eastern Province, both of which are soundless in Kenya (trailed by other Provinces' politicians). Sometimes, trends of Kenya's politics drive one to believe that perhaps D by D gradually forms the basis for secessionism that I foresee.

As usual, Tanzania borders are wide open for refugees when the need arises.

Comrade,

To kill dynasty requires to do away with Kikuyu Spirit and belief about leadership of Kenya, efforts that must ensure the Mumbi's parable of Power will never leave the House of Mumbi (Mumbi is a Kikuyu Goddess that lived/lives in Mount Kenya).

In the absence of Oginga's family in Kenya's politics, especially Hon. Raila, the EAC's Pyrethrum & Tea Goliath will disintegrate like the former USSR and this point is where and when Luos will get their nation as was in the old Sudan. So tribalism will end with disintegration. Researching politics of that African corner, you find that secessionism has been the solution for Ethiopia (Eritrea and now Tigray).

Somalia (Puntland is an autonomous State in the Northeast of Somalia that was formed in 1998. Galmudug is a Federal State in Central Somalia. Jubaland is a Federal State in the South of Somalia. In November 2014, the South West State of Somalia was established as a Somali Federal State. In October 2016, a formation conference was launched in order to form the Hirshabelle State as a Somali Federal State) The Federal Parliament is tasked with selecting the ultimate number and boundaries of the autonomous Regional States (officially, Federal Member States) within the Federal Republic of Somalia).

I have not seen yet, even as of now, a strong Kenya in that African corner that can evade secessionism, and more especially such Kenya without Railaism. When Raila will be no more, is when the world (Kenya inclusive) will know his worth. (When you live your legacy is dead when you die your legacy lives, Majwala D. O, (2021))

In Kenya like Somalia, I foresee Nyanza Free State, Coast Free State, Trans-Mara Free State, Central Kenya Free State, Kenya Rift Valley Free State, KenyaSomali Free State (call it Mandera) and sundries like Western Province, Eastern Province, both of which are soundless in Kenya (trailed by other Provinces' politicians). Sometimes, trends of Kenya's politics drive one to believe that perhaps D by D gradually forms the basis for secessionism that I foresee.

I say this with no hate or tribal,Mount Kenya controls 60+ of the Kenyan economy that why they need a leader who can control and protect them interms of their businesses,And according to their population they will always youse it to bargain for a higher seat,and even the Luos do that to because they always support their luo learder,even all tribes in Kenya do that but most tribes have no Numbers to bargain,Every Kenyan deserves to vote where he wants to💯Why don't ODM support ANC this time??Ama mluhya hafai kiti???Even luhyas this time are tired with Raila coast too,Kamba land too is now a Raila No vote zone!!Me too am fed up with that Name ive heard it since I was born,we want youths in Power why don't Raila support Orengo or Babu Owino for presidency???🤔

Ukweli usemwe Wazee viongozi waende Nyumbani Hao Ndio wanaleta Siasa za Ukabila,Youths of this time wanataka ideologies we don't want Histories "ATI sjui Nani alifanyia watu Kazi gani??"

Comrade,

alafu hii unasema sijui Kenya itagawanyika Kama South Sudan na Sudan😂😂let it happen now,ata wamechelewa,Hao wanaopanga Ujinga huo tutaona watafikia wapi,wakithani wataumiza Jamii flani watajipata wanajiumiza wenyewe,Many counties are Cosmo politan na tukisema Ni kugawanya Kenya according to Tribes😂😂Kuna Jamii Zitajuta zenyewe eg look at Nairobi iko almost katikati ya Central unathani Nairobi itaenda side gani???and you know the amount of infrastructure in Nairobi

Ruto Tosha ✊🔥🔥 na siati nini!!Si Ukabila na si chuki,Ni upendo ambao Niko nao Rohoni,The way you love your guy I also love my guy,people are saying Hustler movement and ideology nikama Ina Radicalize watu but even if it's truth or not I will not stop saying Ruto is president 2022🔥🔥🔥🔥Watu wawache kudanganya eti kukosa kusupoti Raila ni Ukabila😂😂

Ruto Tosha ✊🔥🔥 na siati nini!!Si Ukabila na si chuki,Ni upendo ambao Niko nao Rohoni,The way you love your guy I also love my guy,people are saying Hustler movement and ideology nikama Ina Radicalize watu but even if it's truth or not I will not stop saying Ruto is president 2022🔥🔥🔥🔥Watu wawache kudanganya eti kukosa kusupoti Raila ni Ukabila😂😂
Ni mtu mjinga FALA Uneducated anaweza think about RUTO.
EVEN my small daughter wa grade 1 cannot,
Let UHURUTO GO HOME.
Hiii ujinga ya kubebwa kimandazi kutumia wave za kijinga sijui hustler ndio upate Kura za wajinga walio wengi itakoma next year,
Kuna manugu zilivotia uhuruto na bado ziko nyumba ya RUTO
LAAANA.

Ni mtu mjinga FALA Uneducated anaweza think about RUTO.
EVEN my small daughter wa grade 1 cannot,
Let UHURUTO GO HOME.
Hiii ujinga ya kubebwa kimandazi kutumia wave za kijinga sijui hustler ndio upate Kura za wajinga walio wengi itakoma next year,
Kuna manugu zilivotia uhuruto na bado ziko nyumba ya RUTO
LAAANA.
why?? Unamchukia Ruto??🤔

2 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom