Question to Vodacom Administration

uttoh2002

JF-Expert Member
Feb 3, 2012
1. What is the point of reminding me to register my number every time I make a call while:

- Due date is 20th Jan And today is 29!
- I registered my number a while ago!

Do you real care how I feel to be interrupted every time I make calls?

2. Why are you hiding your direct line to customer care? Do you think your menu will cover all our problems?

I don’t know why you people in Marketing department are paid, you just do the usual no creativity nothing!

If this is not resolved I will look out to other networks, mind you: I have had transaction with Voda M-PESA amounted: 70m for 4 years.

Need no to say much.

Nilijua kuna tatizo kwenye vifurushi kumbe mbwembwe za kibosile!!!!

uttoh2002,
Be informed that, the kind of relationship between you and vodacom as service provider and client is to the effect that, there are terms and conditions needless to say, laws in place governing services as issued by service provider and other authorities this include notifying you with emphasis on crucial aspects related to subscription of your network service as it is their legal duty.

I just do not know, whether a customer gets to choose on how often he should receive alert text or your transaction record worthy of 70 millions gives you such entitlement.

Should you wish to express your grave concern, please go them directly or rather quit the subscription of network as you intend.

A question to you, have you registered your sim biometrically?

uttoh2002,
Be informed that, the kind of relationship between you and vodacom as service provider and client is to the effect that, there are terms and conditions needless to say, laws in place governing services as issued by service provider and other authorities this include notifying you with emphasis on crucial aspects related to subscription of your network service as it is their legal duty.

I just do not know, whether a customer gets to choose on how often he should receive alert text or your transaction record worthy of 70 millions gives you such entitlement.

Should you wish to express your grave concern, please go them directly or rather quit the subscription of network as you intend.

A question to you, have you registered your sim biometrically?

I talked about 70m only to show that I am a potential customer.... I do not want any privilege because of that......

I understand about country’s regulations etc, what about other service provides? I have another line and since I registered there is no such story...

What about customer care line? Why is it not open and known? Isn’t possible to customize this message for those who are not biometrical registered?

Nilijua kuna tatizo kwenye vifurushi kumbe mbwembwe za kibosile!!!!

Kaka sio Mbwembwe..... nimepiga 100 kulalamika of two issues, yote kimya, huwezi kuwata, nimekuja kupumulia hapa....

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom