Pretoria Stop Double-cross

Filosofia ya Rorya

JF-Expert Member
Sep 20, 2021
South African stance on Gaza stalemate is even complicating the matter for they are basing it on their apartheid history and experience than its empirical reality.

Pretoria is siding with Arabs through Russo-iranian partnership and BRICS perspective.

Is Pretoria sympathizing with Hamas or PLO; as during their struggle against apartheid they were Pro-PLO.

Is Hamas a rebel group as is Hezbollah?

Is Hamas a terrorist group or a political movement as is Hezbollah? Or even a political party?

The same to Hezbollah operating from Lebanon to support Hamas against Tel Aviv but the same Hezbollah doesn't support PLO which is registered with Hamas in the same virtual State of Palestine.

During liberation struggle in South Africa was ANC a rebel group, a movement or a political party? In which nation on the planet ANC was registered as political party?

Was Boer-led TNP (The National Party) in South Africa during apartheid considered by ANC as a bona fide political party?

Is ANC beholding Likurd of Israel in the same parameters with TNP of South Africa?

A rundown of 13 political parties that took part in Israeli 2022 GE none recognised virtual existence of State of Palestine.

South Africa takes Israel to ICC.

Can Israel also retroactively accuse South Africa to ICC for liberation war crimes committed by Umkontho Wesizwe?

In that case, Mandela, Mbeki, Zuma, Tambo, Sisulu, Luthuli, Ramaphosa, Kaunda, Nyerere, Mugabe will have to appear before ICC.

Liberation Frontliners (Nyerere, Kaunda and Mugabe) supplied Umkontho-Wesizwe with arms, training programs and grounds in their respective countries.

South Africans are lost. Now try imagining this loss that follows by just diplomatic deadlock between the two..

South Africa exports to Israel:-

1. Coal Briquettes ($101M)

2. Diamonds ($77.5M)

3. Grapes ($10.6M)

In 2022 South Africa exported $357.4 ml worth of goods to Israel. South Africa imports technology from Israel.

South Africa didn't accuse MPLA gov for exterminating UNITA by the help of Israeli IDF. UNITA was anti-ANC.

In 1984 there occurred mutiny in the Angolan camps of the African National Congress that was welcomed by UNITA. ANC and MPLA were partners against UNITA.

South Africa don't know that welfare of Palestine depends on Israel than Arabs. Palestine exports and imports rely on Israel.

Stupid Afro politics.

My warning:
Pretoria and ANC watch out your tone of diplomacy with Middle East.

I reserve some of my comments.

Rorya Philosophy.

Sent from my SM-A260F using JamiiForums mobile app

South African stance on Gaza stalemate is even complicating the matter for they are basing it on their apartheid history and experience than its empirical reality.

Pretoria is siding with Arabs through Russo-iranian partnership and BRICS perspective.

Is Pretoria sympathizing with Hamas or PLO; as during their struggle against apartheid they were Pro-PLO.

Is Hamas a terrorist group or a political movement as is Hezbollah? Or even a political party?

The same to Hezbollah operating from Lebanon to support Hamas against Tel Aviv but the same Hezbollah doesn't support PLO which is registered with Hamas in the same virtual country of Palestine.

During liberation struggle in South Africa was ANC a rebel group, a movement or a political party? In which nation on the planet ANC was registered as political party?

Was Boer-led TNP (The National Party) in South Africa during apartheid considered by ANC as a bona fide political party?

Is ANC beholding Likurd of Israel in the same parameters with TNP of South Africa?

A rundown of 13 political parties that took part in Israeli 2022 GE none recognised virtual existence of State of Palestine.

My warning:

Rorya Philosophy.

Mchawi lugha

ANC is one of the outdated political alliances with no vision nor mission in the modern era! It is more than wasting vuluable time to discuss ANC.

The same to Hezbollah operating from Lebanon to support Hamas against Tel Aviv but the same Hezbollah doesn't support PLO which is registered with Hamas in the same virtual country of Palestine.

My warning:

Rorya Philosophy.

For this I argue south Africa to stay neutral.
why?
Boer south african were being trained by Israel security force to use Weapons after the several attack on farmers on Land cris or land repatrition plan by black south African.Making the Israel the enemy of SA might persue israel to use that to stir instability in country

Israel has never colonised South Africa but the impact of Arabs slave trade is undeniable .
Siding with Arabs is a dangerous move soon will import terrorsim like other nations

Back
Top Bottom