President Donald Trump On Africa .

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016
Trump spoke the truth about Nigeria and Africa at large.

Donald Trump, drew Africans attention to realities when he pointed out vital issues facing Africa leadership at largeording to Trump, Africans are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives, alcoholism, witchcraft, indulging in sex, pretending in church, jealousy, fighting and complaining of bad leadership, and many more vices; but, yet refuse to take a decisive action and protest to remove the brigands from position of power.

With careful study of the point listed above, you will agree with me that what the president said is not too far from the truth.
fricans are the most confused, when it comes to leadership. With the style of leadership in Africa, it will not be surprising to say our black skin some how affects our sense (black people with black sence). The worst tragedy in Africa is that if you dare stand up and speak up for what's right, you may end up regretting. In most of the Africa countries, leadership problem is just like a normal thing, i.e, an average Africa leaders' mentality is to steal while he has the chance; accumulate as much wealth as he can while in office and the people will eventually celebrate his stolen wealth.

Weather you agree with Donald Trump or not, it is a fact that the black man is a symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence.

When Maina was accused of stealing Billions from pension fund, we all saw how some people came to his defence. This singular act prove Trump's statement of "Africans can do everything possible to defend their stupidity. Give them money for development and they will fight and create hatred and enmity for themselves. Drill oil wells for them and they will not have peace all the days of their life". Creature that lacks foresight but only sees what is near him and still fails to know what to do". Africans lack common sense.

Trump's statement about Africa is really a pointer to what is really going on in Africa today,. It is only in Africa you commite crime and you will be celebrated; most especially, in Nigeria.

According to US President, Africans sing and rejoice to their corrupt political leaders.They worship their scandal-ridden religious leaders like their gods. Lest you forget, these so called Africans are praising, dancing and praying for the people that have impoverished them,and who comes to hide their loot here.

The rate of corruption in our continent today really needs God's interventions.

Just of resent, some set of so called 'repentant' Boko Haram were set free after rehabilitation, and a senator, sponsored a bill to create a ministry for the repentant Boko Haram sect. Is this even supposed to come up in the senate? Without being told, a senator is supposed to know that such bill will only encouraged more people to go into crimes.

This was what Trump meant when he says "Look at what is currently going on in Nigeria National Assembly. Legislators amending the constitution to favor themselves at the expense of two (200) million Nigerians.

"Majority of these legislators are treasury looters who are intellectually barren but using the ill gotten wealth to oppress the citizens of that great country". This are people who cried for independence but have failed to rule themselves". For sure being African is a very untreatable disease that even prayers are not enough.

Trump gave instance to what our legislators are; "what's happening in Nigeria (a Country blessed with abundant resources), Southern Sudan, Malawi, DRC just to mention but a few, is proves to anybody including a stupid fool that Africans do not know what they want. isn't that plausible"?

"They are like monkeys looking for already ripping banana all over the world!!!. A black man is stupid to the extent that he cannot plan for his life beyond a year. Therefore how can they develop and live longer.

Before I finish, let me tell Africans that before you jump and call me a racist, an anti-blacks or whatever term you may wish to use against me,1st tackle runaway corrupt Leadership

9a68ca5da41a080bb96afa28991e5f82

eba5ece6cc9cd05161287cbc6de9dbd2

NIlianza kumbali huyu jamaa baada yakusoma kitabu chake "THINK LIKE A CHAMPION.
Truth killer

Back
Top Bottom