President Biden: What America Will and Will Not Do in Ukraine

John7371

JF-Expert Member
Apr 29, 2018
The invasion Vladimir Putin thought would last days is now in its fourth month. The Ukrainian people surprised Russia and inspired the world with their sacrifice, grit and battlefield success. The free world and many other nations, led by the United States, rallied to Ukraine’s side with unprecedented military, humanitarian and financial support.

As the war goes on, I want to be clear about the aims of the United States in these efforts.

America’s goal is straightforward: We want to see a democratic, independent, sovereign and prosperous Ukraine with the means to deter and defend itself against further aggression.

As President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine has said, ultimately this war “will only definitively end through diplomacy.” Every negotiation reflects the facts on the ground. We have moved quickly to send Ukraine a significant amount of weaponry and ammunition so it can fight on the battlefield and be in the strongest possible position at the negotiating table.

That’s why I’ve decided that we will provide the Ukrainians with more advanced rocket systems and munitions that will enable them to more precisely strike key targets on the battlefield in Ukraine.

We will continue cooperating with our allies and partners on Russian sanctions, the toughest ever imposed on a major economy. We will continue providing Ukraine with advanced weaponry, including Javelin anti-tank missiles, Stinger antiaircraft missiles, powerful artillery and precision rocket systems, radars, unmanned aerial vehicles, Mi-17 helicopters and ammunition. We will also send billions more in financial assistance, as authorized by Congress. We will work with our allies and partners to address the global food crisis that Russia’s aggression is worsening. And we will help our European allies and others reduce their dependence on Russian fossil fuels, and speed our transition to a clean energy future.

My principle throughout this crisis has been “Nothing about Ukraine without Ukraine.” I will not pressure the Ukrainian government — in private or public — to make any territorial concessions. It would be wrong and contrary to well-settled principles to do so.

I know many people around the world are concerned about the use of nuclear weapons. We currently see no indication that Russia has intent to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine, though Russia’s occasional rhetoric to rattle the nuclear saber is itself dangerous and extremely irresponsible. Let me be clear: Any use of nuclear weapons in this conflict on any scale would be completely unacceptable to us as well as the rest of the world and would entail severe consequences.

Joseph R. Biden Jr. (POTUS) is the 46th president of the United States. 31th-May-2022

CNN: UK to send Ukraine long-range rocket systems. The U.K. will send M270 launchers to Ukraine, U.K. Defense Secretary Ben Wallace said on June 1. The U.K. will also train Ukrainian troops to use the rocket systems.

M270 launchers can hit targets up to 80 kilometers away, giving “a significant boost in capability for the Ukrainian forces,” according to a statement from the U.K. Foreign Office. The decision is “closely coordinated” with the U.S.’ provision of HIMARS to Ukraine.

We have moved quickly to send Ukraine a significant amount of weaponry and ammunition so it can fight on the battlefield and be in the strongest possible position at the negotiating table.
Hili nakubaliana na wamarekani 100%. , Ni sawa na mtu mwenye degree lakini yupo nyumbani na mtu mwenye degree aliyepo kazini - hawa wawili wakienda interview ya kazi aliye nyumbani atakuwa hana negotiating power kabisa. Kuna muda wengine husema mshahara wowote mimi nipo tayari.

Na hapa ndipo naona Mmarekani yupo sahihi.

Labda aisaidie kiuchumi tu! Lakini kwa silaha,hizo haziwezi kuisaidia Ukrane,mbali na kulipuliwa nyingine zinaishia mikononi mwa Russia.Hapa ni kuichosha bure tu Russia.Mfano Javeline na nyingine alizoteka Russia ndizo zinatumika kuirudi Ukraine.

Labda aisaidie kiuchumi tu! Lakini kwa silaha,hizo haziwezi kuisaidia Ukrane,mbali na kulipuliwa nyingine zinaishia mikononi mwa Russia.Hapa ni kuichosha bure tu Russia.Mfano Javeline na nyingine alizoteka Russia ndizo zinatumika kuirudi Ukraine.
Subiri tuone mwisho hata japani alikuaga mbishi ww2

Subiri tuone mwisho hata japani alikuaga mbishi ww2
Mkuu ilikuwa wakati huo wakati nchi nyingi duniani hazijawa na teknolojia ya Nuklea. Siyo sasa.
Harafu kama Afghanistani nchi maskini ilihimili kwa miaka 20 kuikabili NATO sembuse Russia?

Back
Top Bottom