PLIZ READ....wanaukoooooooo kweli tumeshindwa kumtoa huyu VIRUS kabisaaaaa......!!!!!!

kasambalakk

Apr 2, 2011
:mod:jamani wanafamilia habari za mida...poleni sana na majukumu ya kila siku...sasa familia me sasa ni zaidi ya miezi sita kam sio saba kwenye laptop yangu kuna virus uyo anakula desktop icon zote na kufanya computer kuwa slow kidogo pia anasababisha desktop kuwa inactive kabisa...huwezi kufanya chochote kwenye desktop mbaya zaidi ukifuta kitu kwa bahati mbaya...ndio kimoja kwani recycle bin haipo active kwahiyo inakuwa imekula kwangu kabisa...nimetumia kila haina ya antivirus kutoa hicho kidudu nimeshndwa mbaya zaidi....cjapata kujua anaitwa nani kama ningejua jina lake dah najua ningemtoa tu........

tupa hiyo, kwanza si uliinunuwa ya mtumba? weka kitu mpya, swaaafi. halafu uache ku download yale mapicha ya nanihii, si ndio hayo yanaleta hivyo virusi.

hehehehehe duuuuuh! aya bna wewe ^ noma.... format iyo k2 na pia kuwa makini kama una partitions format kila kitu usije ukaformat C: drive tu yenye OS. bali na partitions zote zilizopo kama kweli unataka ua iyo kitu vile vile kama pia ulikuwa unatumia flash drives au una external hard disk kama ni mimi na format zote nianze UPYA kabisa na baada ya kuformat cha kwanza tafuta antivirus or better yet internet security yenye nguvu then kisha install hakikisha una update iyo antivirus then apo sidhan kama utalipata hili tatizo tena

Layman's approach to scientific problems!

I gave you a highly scientific solutions, if you don't buy it, just count the minutes, hours, days youve spent suffering and give it a worth value, count the repair solutions, give them a worth value, and finally add them and then check the value of a brand new laptop all singing and dancing, you will conclude I am right.

Fungua computer kwa safe mode. kuingia safe mode bonyeza F8 wakati unawasha pc yako.

ukifika huko run program ya ccleaner.. halafu install Avira antivirus ile ya bure kabisa...

halafu hakikisha una i update kwanza... ukimaliza.....fanya full scan kama unadrives 2 hakikisha zote umescan.

lazima atatoka. ukimaliza restart pc yako. hakuna virus asiye toka.

ukishindwa na ukiona bado inagoma kumtoa maana yake tayari kirusi ameshaharibu mafile ya OS yako.

hapo piga OS yako chini weka mpya au fanya system.REPAIR

cheers mkuu

mkuu embu taja os unayotumi na hizo antivirus ulizo jaribu tumia vipi umejaribu ku run as slave kwa komputer nyingine uka scan ikashindikana

Fungua computer kwa safe mode. kuingia safe mode bonyeza F8 wakati unawasha pc yako.

ukifika huko run program ya ccleaner.. halafu install Avira antivirus ile ya bure kabisa...

halafu hakikisha una i update kwanza... ukimaliza.....fanya full scan kama unadrives 2 hakikisha zote umescan.

lazima atatoka. ukimaliza restart pc yako. hakuna virus asiye toka.

ukishindwa na ukiona bado inagoma kumtoa maana yake tayari kirusi ameshaharibu mafile ya OS yako.

hapo piga OS yako chini weka mpya au fanya system.REPAIR

cheers mkuu

kwa nini azunguke hivi.... he can just format it ..

To Remove Virus/Malware/Trojan,Fake Anti-Virus, Worm Pop pop up Advertising,Rougue, Spyware and Adware in you Computer First Use Manual Steps to Turn Off on System Restore
Steps to turn off System Restore

1. Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
2. In the System Properties dialog box, click the System Restore tab.
3. Click to select the Turn off System Restore check box. Or, click to select the Turn off System Restore on all drives check box.
4. Click OK.
5. When you receive the following message, click Yes to confirm that you want to turn off System Restore.

Then After Restart you Computer Safe Mode with Networking How To Restart? To get into the Windows Safe Mode with Networking computer is booting press and hold your "F8 Key" which should bring up the "Windows Advanced Options Menu" as shown below. Use your arrow keys to move to Safe Mode with Networking and press your Enter key. Then Download
the following file to your Desktop and Scan

rkill
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic308364.html

Download Update and Scan by Using Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Press This Link Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Downloads

Download and Scan By using Remove Fake Antivirus description
This application is used to remove fake Antiviruses from your computers press here Download Remove Fake Antivirus 1.77 Free - This application is used to remove fake Antiviruses from your computers - Softpedia

Download and Scan by Use Super Anti-spyware Press here SUPERAntiSpyware.com | Remove Malware | Remove Spyware - AntiMalware, AntiSpyware, AntiAdware!

Download and Use ATF Cleaner is my own personal Temp file removal tool.

After Finish Remove Virus/Malware/Trojan Fake Anti-Virus Worm and [h=1]Rougue, Spyware and[/h][h=3]Adware[/h] Restart You Computer To Be Normal Then After Turn On System Restore.Steps to turn on System Restore

1. Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
2. In the System Properties dialog box, click the System Restore tab.
3. Click to clear the Turn off System Restore check box. Or, click the Turn off System Restore on all drives check box.
4. Click OK.

After a few moments, the System Properties dialog box closes.
Restart you Computer to be Normal.

To make Sure you don't have Any Virus,Malware,Spyware, in you Computer Scan again Download and Scan By Using Norman Malware Cleaner Press here MajorGeeks.Com - Contacting Download Site

Please give me a feedback and Rate Me

tupa hiyo, kwanza si uliinunuwa ya mtumba? weka kitu mpya, swaaafi. halafu uache ku download yale mapicha ya nanihii, si ndio hayo yanaleta hivyo virusi.

hahahahahah.....ndugu mbona unakuwa mkali...zile picha hamna kaka sema kweli ilikuwa mtumba lakni 1st grade

Hivi nyie mnadhani kuformat ni kitu rahisi uh?INAUMA UJUE!
kuformat ni hatua ya mwisho baada ya kila solution kushindikana wanajf...tatizo kuna software nazipenda sawa najua naweza kuzipata lakni ntakuwa nipo nyuma sanaaaaaaaaa.......

To Remove Virus/Malware/Trojan,Fake Anti-Virus, Worm Pop pop up Advertising,Rougue, Spyware and Adware in you Computer First Use Manual Steps to Turn Off on System RestoreSteps to turn off System Restore 1. Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties. 2. In the System Properties dialog box, click the System Restore tab. 3. Click to select the Turn off System Restore check box. Or, click to select the Turn off System Restore on all drives check box. 4. Click OK. 5. When you receive the following message, click Yes to confirm that you want to turn off System Restore.Then After Restart you Computer Safe Mode with Networking How To Restart? To get into the Windows Safe Mode with Networking computer is booting press and hold your "F8 Key" which should bring up the "Windows Advanced Options Menu" as shown below. Use your arrow keys to move to Safe Mode with Networking and press your Enter key. Then Download the following file to your Desktop and Scan rkill http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic308364.html Download Update and Scan by Using Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Press This Link Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Downloads Download and Scan By using Remove Fake Antivirus descriptionThis application is used to remove fake Antiviruses from your computers press here Download Remove Fake Antivirus 1.77 Free - This application is used to remove fake Antiviruses from your computers - Softpedia Download and Scan by Use Super Anti-spyware Press here SUPERAntiSpyware.com | Remove Malware | Remove Spyware - AntiMalware, AntiSpyware, AntiAdware! Download and Use ATF Cleaner is my own personal Temp file removal tool.
After Finish Remove Virus/Malware/Trojan Fake Anti-Virus Worm and [h=1]Rougue, Spyware and[/h][h=3]Adware[/h] Restart You Computer To Be Normal Then After Turn On System Restore.Steps to turn on System Restore 1. Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties. 2. In the System Properties dialog box, click the System Restore tab. 3. Click to clear the Turn off System Restore check box. Or, click the Turn off System Restore on all drives check box. 4. Click OK. After a few moments, the System Properties dialog box closes.Restart you Computer to be Normal.To make Sure you don't have Any Virus,Malware,Spyware, in you Computer Scan again Download and Scan By Using Norman Malware Cleaner Press here MajorGeeks.Com - Contacting Download SitePlease give me a feedback and Rate Me
mkuu asante kwa msaada wako kama je huna network utafanyaje mkuu..

Back
Top Bottom