Plasma TV au LCD TV

:cool:
Majibu yaliyotolewa yana conflict in between hivyo hatujamsaidia mtoa mada, what is the conclusion then?

Noticed that too!

tunauelewa tofauti wa TV...,wengine ni videophiles wengine ni videophiles& audiophiles.

wengine ni grandma&grandpa trying to get something for their farm cottage..,wengine ni students trying to save their allowances to get a TV..,kuna TV kwa kila category ya hawa watu..,

binafsi natoa ushauri kwa group la kwanza..,people who care about qaulity and content of their Tv sets..,people who bothers to tune their video's and Audio's,people who understand contrast or wish to learn.

mtoa mada si vibaya akasema yupo kundi gani..,ushauri unaweza badilika pia..,

mfano kama yeye ni mwanafunzi..,recent graduate,ningemshauri anunue LCD ya <32".it wont be great to others but it will sure turn heads uswahilini kwetu.

Mkuu,
Hebu angalia hapo chini kwenye huo ukurasa.
Jamaa anachosema ni kuwa: ni vigumu kusema ipi ni nzuri. Nenda mwenyewe dukani na angalia picha gani kwenye TV itakayokufurahisha hiyo Tv wewe nunua.

Kwa sasa zinaingia kwa nguvu LED ambazo zinatumia umeme kidogo.

Kwa future hizi zote zitakufa maana wameshaanza kuonyesha TV 3D.
Huwezi kuamini ila kweli zipo. Hutumii miwani, na unaona vitu kama vile ni LIVE.

LED ni aghali sana kuzidi LCD (tuseme kama mara mbili). Plasma ni cheap zaidi hasa kwa screen kubwa ila Plasma inakula umeme ikifuatiwa na LCD. Plasma wanadai ina rangi nzuri sana na LCD zina resolution kubwa.
Hii kitu inabadilika haraka sana hivyo sidhani kama kuna haja ya kununua kwa sasa LED ambazo ziko juu sana. Labda ununue LCD ECOnomic. Kama wataka kuwatishia majirani na dude kubwa ukutani kwa bei nafuu, basi wahi PLASMA. All in all zikitoka TV 3D, tayari utakuwa out of fasion. Tangu itoke film ya AVATAR, dunia nzima wanaaza kukimbilia huko. Niliona UK wanaangalia mpira wamevaa miwani ili waone mechi LIVE in 3D.

Angalia video hapa :
http://www.cnet.com.au/plasma-vs-lcd-which-is-right-for-you-240036500.htm

Pia soma hapa : http://hometheater.about.com/od/lcdtvfaqs/f/lcdtvfaq8.htm

Wanajamii naomba msaada wenu.Maswala haya ya electronics sina ujuvi navyo.Nilienda dukani kununua hizi TV kubwa za flat.kwa kawaida naziitaga LCD ingawaje sijui maana yake.Kufika dukani nikaambiwa kuna Plasma na LCD za brand nyingi karibia zote zipo.Nikaulizwa nataka ipi.Nikashindwa kuchagua kwaiyo sikununua.Nauliza mwenye utaalam anielemishe na anishauri ipi ni nzuri kwa hapo nyumbani. Nimegoogle pia nikashindwa kuelewa.Asanteni

This article here will help you understand their core differences/similarities and probably make your decision less painful.

cheers!

Hii Yote inategemea na mfuko wa mtu, kila ukiamka kuna technology mpya inazaliwa, kwa hiyo kama vipi get the cheaper but then again a user friendly TV kwa mfano Samsung, Vizio, Sony au Sharp (aqua).

LED, LCD au Plasma hapa pia inategemea matumizi ya MTU, kama wewe unatumia TV 6 to 14hrs/Day (max stress) Basi kwa mahesabu ya haraka haraka Plasmampya inatakiwa idumu miaka 11 {(60,000hrs * 1day)/14hrs = 10,000days ambazo ni technically 11yrs} even-though manufactures huwa wana claim kuwa ina-100,000hrs life.

Ukija kwenye udumu, according to manufactures and some of the online readings inasadikika kwamba Plasma last longer lakini when it comes to power saver LCD and LED zinatumia umeme mdogo zaidi. Color and Contrast naamini kuwa Plasma<LCD<LED very well kwenye ku-define picture quality. Refresh rate ya LCD nyingi sasa hivi ni about 120-240hz which is fantastic yaani hakuna motion Blur when image changes from one point to another.

Just to sum up, Plasma, LCD, or LED inategemeana na mfuko wako na how TV is important in your Life, kama wewe ni mtu wa sports/movies/gamer in higher definition then LCD vs LED is your tag of war. Lakini kama wewe ni casual watcher na TV poser basi Plasma/LCD is your cup of TEA. I personally will go with LCD/LED just because I like to see higher definition and I spend 2/3 of my life on my Screen (iwe ya Computer au TV) esp WC/NFL/or UEFA seasons.

At the end you'll get the same result, but the downside is one with higher picture quality and less power consumption (LED/LCD) and another One with Lower Picture quality a bit more power consumption (which can still be visible and interesting, if you are novice you wont be able to tell the difference kati ya plasma na lcd)

Kama Uko Tanzania I'd suggest an LCD for my liking, power saver, lesser heat generation and the most important thing is IT LOOKS COOL.

Hapo chini kuna mfano wa PLASMA, LCD na LED Tvs Can you spot the difference?

samsung-pn63a650-review.jpg

Plasma: Cheaper, Pocket friendly, Heavy, Bulky, and Higher Power Consumption compared to the Rest

massive-samsung-lcd-screen1.jpg

LCD: Mid Range, haitoumiza mfuko sana kipindi hiki, Less bulky, Cool Looking, Fine Picture, Generate Mid-Heat, and Less power consumption.

samsung_led_tv_UE40B7000.jpg

LED: Cooler (Washkaji wata WOOOOW!!), Nice Looking, Very Light, SLIMMER, Bright Picture, Damn Expensive so obvious your pocket/bank wont like this, and almost similar with LCD.

I cant talk about 3D Tvs kwa sababu hapa sio mjadala...

Hivi bado wanatoa support kwa wenye plasma TVs?

My .02,
B.​

If you care about Picture quality do not choose a TV by looking at the in store picture quality!since most of those contents are uncompressed HD,with monitored lightning and very fine tuning.

if you can ask the salesman to put a local chanel for you then compare from there..,regarding power consumption Plasma used to consume a lot of power but that's too old news..,modern proccesors are very power efficient.u will never notice the power draining,actually i can assure you that,tumbo lako(OLD CRT TV's) consume way more power than any Plasma from a major TV maker.

LCD refresh rate of 120HZ was actually introduced to combat judder and flashes as i said before,LCD is not really that good for fast moving scenes,like footbal or basketball.
one thing most people don't know is a modern plasma has a refresh rate between 480hz to 600HZ..compare to expensive LCD refresh rate of 120hz.

BUT do not buy a TV by just looking at refresh rates since they are not relevant in removing judder.

since 60hz is not evenly divided by 24ps video content LCD makers introduced 120hz which is evenly divided.

my point is 120hz LCD is actually still not as good as a plasma.once again if you care about picture quality i wonder why would one even consider LCD.

Just to sum up, Plasma, LCD, or LED inategemeana na mfuko wako na how TV is important in your Life, kama wewe ni mtu wa sports/movies/gamer in higher definition then LCD vs LED is your tag of war. Lakini kama wewe ni casual watcher na TV poser basi Plasma/LCD is your cup of TEA.
How can you advise someone who watch Sports a lot to buy LCD
I personally will go with LCD/LED just because I like to see higher definition and I spend 2/3 of my life on my Screen (iwe ya Computer au TV) esp WC/NFL/or UEFA seasons.
u spend 60% of your life watching TV and it's a goddamn LCD?!what a waste!do yourself a favour and get a nice KURO,if you can still find one,any latest Panasonic can fit your bill as well,bu not an LCD..,that's for watching sopa operas.,
At the end you'll get the same result, but the downside is one with higher picture quality and less power consumption (LED/LCD) and another One with Lower Picture quality a bit more power consumption (which can still be visible and interesting, if you are novice you wont be able to tell the difference kati ya plasma na lcd)
LCD/LED do not have higher picture quality than plasma please stop misleading people,they have a slight lower power consumption,very small discrepancy.if you find a tripple A rated plasma then it's as green as any LCD available,LED has an edge over both LCD and Plasma in power consumption.

How can you advise someone who watch Sports a lot to buy LCD
u spend 60% of your life watching TV and it's a goddamn LCD?!what a waste!do yourself a favour and get a nice KURO,if you can still find one,any latest Panasonic can fit your bill as well,bu not an LCD..,that's for watching sopa operas.,
LCD/LED do not have higher picture quality than plasma please stop misleading people,they have a slight lower power consumption,very small discrepancy.if you find a tripple A rated plasma then it's as green as any LCD available,LED has an edge over both LCD and Plasma in power consumption.

Brother,

I don't even know why You are flaming my POST while I was speaking from My personal Experience!.

I cannot advice anyone something that I, and only I think that it aint worth my change!. So speaking of My experience that is what i thought was the best.

almost 95% of computer generated designs/fx are done on an LCD/CRT screen!.. why not PLASMA!? eish!..

Yes ofcoz 2/3 of my life I spend on LCD, whether at work or home...or in my car....LCD FTW!!!..

I have compared LCD, LED and PLASMA and Plasma isnt anywhere closer to picture quality!..I dont know why, may be my eyes :p!... I still Prefer LCD/LED when it comes to screens...

You might also want to change the BULB on your PLASMA!..coz i have feelings imeshaungua!..(eish what a waste, put it in a trash)

B.

Brother,

I don't even know why You are flaming my POST while I was speaking from My personal Experience!.
because you got your facts all wrong!that's all.we are here to share our knowledge not misleading people.

I cannot advice anyone something that I, and only I think that it aint worth my change!. So speaking of My experience that is what i thought was the best.

almost 95% of computer generated designs/fx are done on an LCD/CRT screen!.. why not PLASMA!? eish!..
This shows you are an amateur!what the h*ll are you doing advising people,if you can't even figure out the simplest of facts?
here it is,LCD's are used in computer screens and smaller devices like cellphones and laptops because they are portable(light) and adequate for static images!that's all.
go read about pixelation then you would know what i mean.
Keep your experience to yourself,the guys was looking for a TV not a computer screen!if he did so we would advice him to find one.

Yes ofcoz 2/3 of my life I spend on LCD, whether at work or home...or in my car....LCD FTW!!!..
it is because you are always watching whatever contents you have in tiny screens,for i imagine your car LCD is not 42".no one said an LCD is not appropriate for a car DVD.
I have compared LCD, LED and PLASMA and Plasma isnt anywhere closer to picture quality!..I dont know why, may be my eyes :p!... I still Prefer LCD/LED when it comes to screens...
go to AVforum and say this!i am pretty sure you will get banned!for being a complete amateur on AV quality.No research no right to speak!do you even know what a plasma looks like,besides what you pull of the internnet?
go see a doctor dude..,you got real problems with your eyes there..,

You might also want to change the BULB on your PLASMA!..coz i have feelings imeshaungua!..(eish what a waste, put it in a trash)

B.
This is not 1998 and Google is no longer a geek world's paradise, every Tom and Dick and his grandpa are using Google now,point is u r stuck in the history dude.
Stop reading those 2003 Google articles written by some random dudes.it is 2010.

Thank you for writing that ignorant sentence there..,since now i know i am dealing with a complete amateur.

it's LCD screens that has a "BULB",that back-light that needs replacing when it dies!
PLASMA's have thousands of microsocopic bulbs throughout the panel not one bulb,so u can not replace one "BULB"since they are thousands of these connected tiny "bulbs" which contains neon-xeon gas combinations.which are electrified to produce perfect colours of green red and blue as per requirement.
HAKUNA BALBU kwenye Flat screen Plasma Panel,hicho kitu unachokiongelea kipo kwenye LCD panel ironicallly and in most cases,it would need changing.especially when you buy those el cheapo displays.
DARASA:
in an LCD screen,the screen needs to be illuminated by a bulb so as to produce a picture,in a plasma screen microscopic bulbs(thousands) spread through your screen are self illuminating-hence hakuna bulb ndani ya flat panel plasma ipo kwenye LCD!
sasa wewe unaposema plasma inatakiwa kubadilisha bulb,unamaanisha plasma za miaka ya 90..,aka matumbo,aka TV 's that are not manufactured anymore.

huyu mtu anaomba ushauri wa flat panel Plasma wewe unaenda ku-flame vitu vya 1980's!why?

Duuhh Mkuu Kimweri Akhsante sana kwa darasa murua kabisa..........ni juzi juzi nimechukua Samsung LED 42''..........kwanza nilitaka kuchukua LCD........jamaa kwenye store akawa ananipa maelezo kuhusu uzuri wa plasma Vs LCD nikamkubali..........na hapa sasa nathibitisha maelezo yako kuwa yako sawa kabisa na ya yule jamaa (sales person).....maana jamaa aliishia kuniambia kama unataka kufunga mjadala chukua LED............mazee wala si utani.....maana mambo ya high definition na huku Bluray.........vitu sio vya kawaida

once again asante kwa shule ya hizi TVs.........ni shule nzuri.....kwa wale watakaoelewa.......

hivi ni lini mtaacha kudanganya watu nyie watanzania wenzangu?Plasma is hands down way better than LCD.YOU NEED A VERY EXPENSIVE LCD TO EVEN COMPARE IT WITH PLASMA IN TERMS OF PICTURE QUALITY.

get this in terms of picture quality..,

LCD<Tube CRT<LED<PLASMA..,

picture quality of plasma is so superior compare to a normal LCD that manufacturers had to invent LED just to bridge the gap in quality.even with all the market masquerades an LED TV costing $5000 is not as good as a plasma costing $3000..,don't even compare a kuro,or a respectable panasonic to a sony..,

Hakuna anayedanganya wako sahihi kabisa LCD ni far better kuliko Plasma, LCD picha zake is of high quality kuliko Plasma. Mnunuaji kama upo Dar nenda Game Mlimani City waambie wakuonyeshe Plasma na LCD uone tofati zake in terms of quality ya picha.

Hakuna anayedanganya wako sahihi kabisa LCD ni far better kuliko Plasma, LCD picha zake is of high quality kuliko Plasma. Mnunuaji kama upo Dar nenda Game Mlimani City waambie wakuonyeshe Plasma na LCD uone tofati zake in terms of quality ya picha.

yaani wewe unataka kucompare LCD,Plasma Quality za Mlimani City?yale ma-SA rejects weye ndio unaona quality!kweli tunatofautiana upeo.

worry not am here to help ya.
hiyo statement nyekundu hapo juu unatumia kigezo gani?!kama unaongelea kitu kinachohitaji technicalities do not generalize, hizo ni siasa,and a deep offence to engineers and programmers of these TV sets,you don't just wake up and say LCD TVis a of higher quality than Plasma TV.

higher quality wapi?Contrast?colour saturatiom?hue?lack of judder?lack of pixelation?

please don't just shout LCD has higher quality?reiterate please.humu ndani sio kila mtu anamsikiliza sales-person wa mlimani city,sio kila mtu ana-shop mlimani city.

Kama ukienda Mlimani city unaona quality ya LCD is better than plasma,go ahead and buy it,that's what you deserve!

Nimekukubali Kimweri, arguement zako zimeshiba kwa sababu mpaka sasa wanaosema LCD ni bora kuliko plasma hawatoi facts za kisayansi, naona wanaeleza kwa jinsi wao wanavyoona sebuleni kwao!

Hili somo limekuwa na manufaa sana kwangu. Nina swali nataka msaada hapa; kwa sisi tuliopo Dsm, ambao shopping zetu tunazifanya Mlimani City, posta na Kkoo, ambapo ukienda unakuta Plasma au LCD za 28" to 42" zinauzwa range ya TZS. 700,000 to 1.8 Mil brand za Samsang, Hitach, LG n.k. tununue? Au ndo rejects tuziache na tuendelee na TV zetu zenye migongo za Sony Wega?

Kuna siku nimeenda pale HabourView (JM Mall) kununua TV ili nibadilishe mgongo wangu ninaotumia nikabaki kuchanganyikiwa na maelezo ya salesman na kuamua kurudi zangu nyumbani na ssijanunua mpaka leo!!

Mkuu Kimweri umelala nini? Hebu tuhabarishe how to shop for TVs kwenye masoko yetu ya daraja la tatu!!

because you got your facts all wrong!that's all.we are here to share our knowledge not misleading people.

This shows you are an amateur!what the h*ll are you doing advising people,if you can't even figure out the simplest of facts?
here it is,LCD's are used in computer screens and smaller devices like cellphones and laptops because they are portable(light) and adequate for static images!that's all.
go read about pixelation then you would know what i mean.
Keep your experience to yourself,the guys was looking for a TV not a computer screen!if he did so we would advice him to find one.

it is because you are always watching whatever contents you have in tiny screens,for i imagine your car LCD is not 42".no one said an LCD is not appropriate for a car DVD.
go to AVforum and say this!i am pretty sure you will get banned!for being a complete amateur on AV quality.No research no right to speak!do you even know what a plasma looks like,besides what you pull of the internnet?
go see a doctor dude..,you got real problems with your eyes there..,

This is not 1998 and Google is no longer a geek world's paradise, every Tom and Dick and his grandpa are using Google now,point is u r stuck in the history dude.
Stop reading those 2003 Google articles written by some random dudes.it is 2010.

Thank you for writing that ignorant sentence there..,since now i know i am dealing with a complete amateur.

it's LCD screens that has a "BULB",that back-light that needs replacing when it dies!
PLASMA's have thousands of microsocopic bulbs throughout the panel not one bulb,so u can not replace one "BULB"since they are thousands of these connected tiny "bulbs" which contains neon-xeon gas combinations.which are electrified to produce perfect colours of green red and blue as per requirement.
HAKUNA BALBU kwenye Flat screen Plasma Panel,hicho kitu unachokiongelea kipo kwenye LCD panel ironicallly and in most cases,it would need changing.especially when you buy those el cheapo displays.
DARASA:
in an LCD screen,the screen needs to be illuminated by a bulb so as to produce a picture,in a plasma screen microscopic bulbs(thousands) spread through your screen are self illuminating-hence hakuna bulb ndani ya flat panel plasma ipo kwenye LCD!
sasa wewe unaposema plasma inatakiwa kubadilisha bulb,unamaanisha plasma za miaka ya 90..,aka matumbo,aka TV 's that are not manufactured anymore.

huyu mtu anaomba ushauri wa flat panel Plasma wewe unaenda ku-flame vitu vya 1980's!why?

Calling names wont solve the issue here brother, Once again I spoke my mind and stated what I know, If in-case i was wrong then it is obvious suala la kiungwana ku-elimishana but not to bring your booliness to the wrong facts stated, I never mentioned that I'm a pro or anything closer to that, I happen to come across a plasma (i guess my experiences were early before you) early when they were introduced and I never liked it ever since the introduction of LCD. Now I bought an LCD back in 2006-07 (i cant remember when to be precise) and Liked it so much and recently i paved my way to a nice-and crispy LED TV (52" To be precise) and I never thought of a PLASMA as being nice.

We live we learn new things everyday so if you think you have better knowledge of the plasma than I, then I suggest you become a bit matured and civilized and state your facts based on what you know, or go invent your own TV!.

We can continue arguing on the same simple fact that my experience on plasma TV aren't as good as on LCD/LED for years simply because you cant change back time.

You have stated it is 2010, well why do we need bulky TVs? not only a TV but any other electronic gadget? (BTW: changing a BULB on your plasma, was IRONIC statement if you ddnt get it!), now we need HDTV, HD is available on any LCD/LED of any size however HD on a plasma<52" isn't a true HD.

I'll state this one more time, My Statement aren't from Reading Forums (including Googling, AVForums, where everyone has a freedom to say whatever they like) but rather depends on actual USAGE of the TV Model Mentioned previously. Critics are made and user decide which TV suit them the most. For Me LCD/LED FTW!!, You might pick a different trend just because you liked the way picture quality decides or based on weight, bulkiness or rather how cute and style then again that is JUST YOU, you cant pursue anyone to do what you like just simply because you understand Plasma. That is why they don't just bring the BOX and sell to people but rather spend years of research trying to design and bring the most to the table and let people to decide.

It was understood that, whoever started the topic was confused and needed input from whom-ever owned one of the TV or the other.

I'd close this dialogue by mentioning that both TV have defects and shortcoming but it all depends on someones liking, spending capabilities, and the best out of all how TV is important in-to their life generously speaking.

I still prefer LCD/LED over Plasma that because I chose to and believe they are the BEST, in addition to the previously mentioned fact, I can also use my LCD/LED TV under any condition Bright or Dark room unlike Plasma that gets annoying when you are in a bright room (open windows, doors or any source of light will cause bad glare on the screen - my experience).

By The way, have you owned any of these TVs?, and if you have you already know which one is the best based on your experience.

NB: I never had any issue with my LCD, but tons of isse with my PLASMA from burns and fades to glares. I cant talk about my LED simply because i havnt owned it long enough to criticize on the durability.

So Long Mate,
My .02
B.

Mkuu Kimweri umelala nini? Hebu tuhabarishe how to shop for TVs kwenye masoko yetu ya daraja la tatu!!

Try panasonic for plasma..,they are pretty good at an affordable price.reason being they make panels themselves.

Sijawahi nunua TV bongo na sitathubutu,so all i can say is sorry,i am of less help there..,

Lakini kwa sababu teritory yako ni <42" you can try find an LCD TV that you like by your natural eyes.plasma are only enjoyable >42".i doubt if they even make them at <42".

Kama unapenda picha nzuri,jikaze ununue Panasonic TH series range ya 42"-50".utaipenda.

kwa wengi wasiojua CRT can deliver better picture than most cheap LCD's!

Asante sana mliochangia na mleta mada, binafsi nimejifunza mengi walao napoanza shopping yangu nina mahali pa kuanzia. Kwa mara nyingine asanteni sana wote!

Calling names wont solve the issue here brother, Once again I spoke my mind and stated what I know, If in-case i was wrong then it is obvious suala la kiungwana ku-elimishana but not to bring your booliness to the wrong facts stated, I never mentioned that I'm a pro or anything closer to that, I happen to come across a plasma (i guess my experiences were early before you) early when they were introduced and I never liked it ever since the introduction of LCD. Now I bought an LCD back in 2006-07 (i cant remember when to be precise) and Liked it so much and recently i paved my way to a nice-and crispy LED TV (52" To be precise) and I never thought of a PLASMA as being nice.

We live we learn new things everyday so if you think you have better knowledge of the plasma than I, then I suggest you become a bit matured and civilized and state your facts based on what you know, or go invent your own TV!.

We can continue arguing on the same simple fact that my experience on plasma TV aren't as good as on LCD/LED for years simply because you cant change back time.

You have stated it is 2010, well why do we need bulky TVs? not only a TV but any other electronic gadget? (BTW: changing a BULB on your plasma, was IRONIC statement if you ddnt get it!), now we need HDTV, HD is available on any LCD/LED of any size however HD on a plasma<52" isn't a true HD.

I'll state this one more time, My Statement aren't from Reading Forums (including Googling, AVForums, where everyone has a freedom to say whatever they like) but rather depends on actual USAGE of the TV Model Mentioned previously. Critics are made and user decide which TV suit them the most. For Me LCD/LED FTW!!, You might pick a different trend just because you liked the way picture quality decides or based on weight, bulkiness or rather how cute and style then again that is JUST YOU, you cant pursue anyone to do what you like just simply because you understand Plasma. That is why they don't just bring the BOX and sell to people but rather spend years of research trying to design and bring the most to the table and let people to decide.

It was understood that, whoever started the topic was confused and needed input from whom-ever owned one of the TV or the other.

I'd close this dialogue by mentioning that both TV have defects and shortcoming but it all depends on someones liking, spending capabilities, and the best out of all how TV is important in-to their life generously speaking.

I still prefer LCD/LED over Plasma that because I chose to and believe they are the BEST, in addition to the previously mentioned fact, I can also use my LCD/LED TV under any condition Bright or Dark room unlike Plasma that gets annoying when you are in a bright room (open windows, doors or any source of light will cause bad glare on the screen - my experience).

By The way, have you owned any of these TVs?, and if you have you already know which one is the best based on your experience.

NB: I never had any issue with my LCD, but tons of isse with my PLASMA from burns and fades to glares. I cant talk about my LED simply because i havnt owned it long enough to criticize on the durability.

So Long Mate,
My .02
B.

Mkuu,
Asante kwa maelezo yako. Ila kumbuka kuwa PLASMA kwa sasa wamebadilika sana na unayosema wewe ni zile za zamani yaani miaka ya 2000. Kwa sasa ukiangalia kwa mbali, hakuna tofauti ya umbo kati ya LCD/LED/PLASMA. Na kuhusu glares, wanaweka filter inayoondoa hiyo kitu. Kuhusu resolution, nao wanaweka kubwa tu. Ila wanasema wazi kuwa PLASMA hawadeal na TV ndogo yaani below 32". Ukitaka ndogo, wanatumia technology ambayo inakuwa aghali kununua.
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_display[/ame]

Mwisho niseme kuwa, LCD ni nyepesi na PLASMA bado ni nzito na ni nafuu kwa bei. Kusema eti LCD ziko faster hilo si kweli. Plasma zina deep black color na zinakwenda na hizi Hzs nyingi zaidi ya LCD. Ila faida kubwa ya LCD ni wepesi na kutumia umeme kidogo/joto kidogo ndani ya nyumba ingawa nalo hili kwa PLASMA kwa sasa wamepunguza sana umeme wake.

UKWELI NI KUWA TOFAUTI NI KIDOGO SANA SANA.

Angalia mfuko wako kama unakuruhusu.

Mkuu Ogah, kama umenunua kwa sasa LED, basi umelipia na pesa ya utafiti. Hizi kwa sasa wanarudisha pesa zao za utafiti na zikirudi, watashusha sana bei. Hata hivyo hongera kwani bili ya umeme itashuka kidogo.

Calling names wont solve the issue here brother, Once again I spoke my mind and stated what I know, If in-case i was wrong then it is obvious suala la kiungwana ku-elimishana
Nisamehe kama nilivuka Mstari,it gets like that for enthusiasts..,especially when we feel there is a misconception about what we know.again SORRY.

but not to bring your booliness to the wrong facts stated, I never mentioned that I'm a pro or anything closer to that, I happen to come across a plasma (i guess my experiences were early before you) early when they were introduced and I never liked it ever since the introduction of LCD. Now I bought an LCD back in 2006-07 (i cant remember when to be precise) and Liked it so much and recently i paved my way to a nice-and crispy LED TV (52" To be precise) and I never thought of a PLASMA as being nice.

Nashukuru kwa kuelezea ufahamu wako wa Plasma na LCD,as it looks like unazifahamu one dimensional.
Ushauri wangu try understanding them >3 dimensional.sio tu kwa kufuata ulichoona,au kwa kufuata ulichosikia.you can try to learn,about them.even try using them.
Kitu ambacho watu wengi hawakijui ni kuwa-in a store,LCD actually apear nicer than Plasmas!why?because they have contents wit hvery high resolutions pumped into them,contents that are extra sharp that will fool only the untrained eye.ndio maana nikasema huko nyuma jaribu kumuomba sales man akuwekee local chanel,plasma.LCD face to face.
Kama umenunua first LCD back in 2007 Dar that means that was likely a 2003 model.factoring the fact kwamba wahindi wengi hupenda kununua lowest priced products wakienda source whatever they go to get high margins i believe what you saw was a very bad plasma set.you are among the few to boldly say Plasma is beaten by LCD in terms of picture quality.
Since the only TV close to plasma technology is LED,not all of them,a few expensive ones.

Mie mwenzio natoa facts,kama huzioni huko juu ni uamuzi wako tu.wewe ndie unayesema LCD are better!fact is you don't say why.and my attacks were based on that!
Umesema hujawahi kutumia Plasma sasa utasemaje una experience kwenye plasma?hujagundua kuwa unaji-contradict?
ninaposema LCD are not as good as plasma naongea from Experience of using them both,ninaposema Plasma do not consume as much electricity it's becuase ndio naitumia sasa hivi as my main TV set.

Consumers are so easily deceived!sometimes i get gutted.i fight with marketing guys all the time where i work.BUT most of the time i admire their efforts.Majestic.
Listen to this,listen to this carefully,High definition TV are good!BUT having a 1080p TV doesn't guarantee you a better picture than other TVs.there are more factors involved.

look at this your Local TV stations are still broadcasting analogue transmission even when they start those digital transmition by 2015! they won't have the network capabilities to support streaming of 1080p content.

now what are the use of a 1080p TV in TZ?probably playing Blu-ray movies,last time i checked movie zinazouzwa dar,sio hata DVD9 Quality,they are those worst compression of 10 movies in one DVD.phew.,
haya kuna wachache bado wananunua DVD "original" most of them are just 480p and can do just fine in a normal CRT,watching them in a 1080p TV doenot add anything to the quality.wasichoujua watu ni kuwa,most Cheap LCD/Plasma's are very poor at down scaling(watching low quality content on them).i can almost guarantee you a normal DVD will look better in a CRT than it will ever look in an LCD.

Only viable place to watch 1080p for a Tanzanian will be through a bluray player,or use it for gaming in PS3.

Most Bluray movies are not released in Africa,and worse they are region coded!that is a Bluray movie release in US won't play in a player made for Dubai or UK.

I
'll state this one more time, My Statement aren't from Reading Forums (including Googling, AVForums, where everyone has a freedom to say whatever they like) but rather depends on actual USAGE of the TV Model Mentioned previously. Critics are made and user decide which TV suit them the most.
AVforum sio sehemu ya critics Mr,it's a place Video and Audiophiles meets to share experiences.it's one of those places where experiences are shared,kama unataka reviews nenda Cnet.

For Me LCD/LED FTW!!, You might pick a different trend just because you liked the way picture quality decides or based on weight, bulkiness or rather how cute and style then again that is JUST YOU, you cant pursue anyone to do what you like just simply because you understand Plasma.
I never said plasma was better because of cuteness!or lightness,don't step out of the line.
Mtu kaja kataka ushauri between the two tunamuelimisha,simple as that.i even advised him/her to get an LCD if he is to buy <40".where did i say exclusively people should not buy LCD's?
My understand of the entertainment/digital,electronics industry comes from working in it for many years at the highest level.i am 100% behind what i write,i know what i write,which ever way you put it.
I actually understand LCD technology more than i do understand about Plasma technology since i research and work around LCD 60% of my time.for work and office,LCD all the time since no one is using a 40" computer monitor at work!

That is why they don't just bring the BOX and sell to people but rather spend years of research trying to design and bring the most to the table and let people to decide.
yakhe unaongelea research gani wewe?plasma inacompete na LCD kwenye 40" and above category,sasa unajua who is ahead in this market segment?PLASMA,unajua kwanini TV makers are spending extra money on research to make more LCD in bigger sizes?!it's so hard to compete with plasma at that market segment.at least LED will give plasma a good fight let say 5 years later.

defects za hizi technology mbili zisitufanye tumshauri mtu akachagua technolojia bomu kati ya hizo mbili.

a clear favourite for >42" ni plasma
a clear favourite for <42" ni LCD

no need for rocket science there!

I still prefer LCD/LED over Plasma that because I chose to and believe they are the BEST, in addition to the previously mentioned fact, I can also use my LCD/LED TV under any condition Bright or Dark room unlike Plasma that gets annoying when you are in a bright room (open windows, doors or any source of light will cause bad glare on the screen - my exprience).

Mr.stop quoting 1999 theories here!when they say a well lit environment they meant outdoor or offices.hawakumaanisha Taa za nyumbani which are hardly 200W!

BTW most plasma are made with anti-glare layers on top of the panels.so the glare effect is non-existent for like 5 years now!

Kwa huu wizi wa kijinga wa TZ kuna mtu anaweka plasma yake Nje?kama yupo basi na anunue LCD!
already told you before,i own a KURO.Kama huijui just let it pass,i will understand

So Long Mate,
My .02
B.
wewe ulisema umenunua TV 2007 na ulichagua LCD kwa kuwa Plasma hukuipenda quailty yake dukani.sasa hizo burn ins umeziona lini?kwa jirani au?

resolution kwenye TV ni sawa na Megapixels kwenye kamera!
kwenye kamera huhitaji zaidi ya 6MP na kwenye TV 480p is more than enough kwa matumizi ya bongo!

usinunue kitu usichokitumia,usilipie kitu ambacho hutakitumia.

Hata huku 1st world Content providers wanahaha kupush 720p uncompressed.they have to do a lot of post compression network zao zisiblow.sasa yakhe TZ tutayaweza haya?

Kama hatuna hata Digital chanel hata moja ni uzembe kununua 1080p HDTV wakati you can do just fine with a 720p HDTV.

kama huelewi imagine a guy shopping for a car in Dar insisting on snow tires,heated seats na madude kama hayo.