Elections 2010 PICHA: Kampeni ya mwisho ya Dr. Slaa jijini Mbeya

Picha hizi lazima tuziprint J3 maana ni historia. Nyerere amerudi. Go Slaa to state house.

Whatt!! hongera kwa Mbeyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!m sooo speachlesssss!:tape::tape::tape::tape::tape::tape::tape:

picha kitu gani bwana mmetengeneza hiyo mambo yalikuwa jangwani leo nafikiri wenzenu watawasimulia kwa wale mlioshindwani kuja jangwani

You mean wale watu wajangwani wenye nguo za kijani na njano, ambao wameletwa na mabasi? Picha unazoziona hapa ni watu wamekuja na miguu ya kutoka majumbani kwao na umaskini wao wameenda kumuona mkombozi wao. Na kumbuka Dar has nearly 10 M people na bado wamefunikwa na wapiganaji wa Mbeya!

attachment.php

Ahsantani watu wa Mbeya tunawajua munaamini katika mabadiliko hii picha naiweka kwenye server ni nzuri mno

Kuamua kufungia Mbeya kweli ilikuwa halali. Mkwere kabeba wake na malori lakini sidhani kama wote watampigia kura

Ahsante uliyeweka hizi picha za mkutano toka Mbeya. Zimenifanya nimetoa machozi. Hakika Tanzania mpya imezaliwa! Ahsante wana Mbeya kwa kumaliza mkutano kwa amani! Imebaki kazi moja tuu, KURA KWA DR. SLAA (PhD)!:israel:

You can visit facebook We're in last day... | Facebook

Lisa M Rockefeller as part of my mission work, I was in Tanzania, that was back in 2003. I was in Mbeya for 6 months. A loaf of bread was Tsh. 300, today same loaf is Tsh 900, what gain can he claim or how has he helped the country? USD1 was Tsh. 475 today 1USd is Tsh. 1500, C'mmon dude, you know better than that. Your candidate has delivered -35%; meaning he has driven Tanzanian economy into negative territory -35% about

Lisa M Rockefeller ‎@Thakur, keep up your hard work, but know that. even if you are in the manufacturing industry, as much as he is destroying your country, you may end up finding you worked for nothing all of your life. Look at Zimbabwe, there are people who owned so much, but at the end of the day ownded nothing because Mugabe destroyed their future. He is no different from Kikwete, the only difference is that, Mugabe is brilliant and Kikwete is "dummy"

Lisa M Rockefeller ‎@Rasel, dont quote my family. Quote me as an activist, wanting good for the Tanzanian people. Where is Bush, where is Obama they are soon becoming history, Americans know what best for them. once you screw up, no second chance. Kikwete plays too much, how can a president tell you something in the audience and when you see him he smiles at you like a little baby? Head of State? Please !!!!

Lisa M Rockefeller All Tanzanian's both in and outside the country, please take a phone call one or two of your family members, let them know their vote counts, and they should send the message to all they know that Kikwete does not deserve a second chance, dont be intimidated, your ballot power is more powerful than their tear gases. i have just recived a text from a friend in Mumbeya that, they have been tear gased. this it the family that kept me in Tanzania, and their son locked up

Lisa, 'm humbly gratified by your support to Tanzanians who've suffered in the hands of corrupt ccm & its visionless & greedy leaders. Today we'll decide between de old & new. Today we'll decide between a corrupt regime which has run us into poverty & dirty mine contracts and a new man, humble, visionary & a patriot.
The simple question 2 all ccm supporters is Y IS TZ POOR? WHICH PARTY HAS RULED SINCE INDEPENDENCE?

Mkuu Mwanakjiji I wish you were there may be ungeweza kuelezea, Wamama na Baiskeli zenye bendera wakihamasishwa na Wananchi wanaooneka kuchoshwa na CCM lakini wanaangushwa na Wasomi wa Dar Es Salaam. Kweli leo nimelia
Ndugu yangu, ile kadamnasi ya Jangwani kuna watoto wa mjini kiduchu tu pale (wengi walikuwa wanaendelea na libeneke zao tu mtaani).
Majority ya ile gathering wamekwenda kuzolewa kwa mabasi na malori Kisarawe, Rufiji, Kibiti, Kilwa, Chalinze, nk.

Dr Slaa anatisha kiukweli! Yaani hapo watu wamejaa bila FIESTA kweli watu wanahitaji mabadiliko ya ukweli na wamekubali mabadiliko yataletwa na CHADEMA tu