Personal secretary I at NIT (2 Posts)

Jamii Opportunities

JF-Expert Member
Feb 10, 2014
POST CATEGORY(S): HR & ADMINISTRATION
EMPLOYER: National Institute of Transport (NIT)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2022-01-07 2022-01-20

JOB SUMMARY N/A

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
  • To organizing and maintain a diary of appointments
  • To deal with correspondences and letter writing
  • To organize and store paperwork, documents and computer-based Public Relations &Communication
  • To type letters, minutes, circulars and all documents required for the day to day running of the office
  • To handle incoming mails with personal attention of the officer and ensurethat mails and any related correspondences are well managed and delivered personally to the intended officer
  • To receive visitors, ascertain the nature of their business and relay Public Relations & Communication to the boss concerned
  • To keep classified documents and Public Relations & Communication in confidence
  • To secure, safeguard and maintain in safe custody all confidential files and other sensitive documents/record
  • To carry out other duties related to his/her field as assigned by immediate supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Form IV Certificate with passes in English, Kiswahili plus Certificate in Secretarial Studies who have passed Shorthand (English) and Hati Mkato (Kiswahili) at a speed of 80 words per minute with computer knowledge in MS-Word, MS-Excel, Internet, Email,MS- Publisher from a recognized institution with working experience of at least four (4) years.

REMUNERATION PGSS 4

The deadline for submitting the application is 20 January 2022

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

You can reach me via this phone number 0763541185

Attachments

• cv.docx
    21.6 KB · Views: 17
You can reach me via this phone number 0763541185
Nisikukatishe tamaa, Ila ps na ict vitu viwili tofauti, katika mafunzo ya sc, wanafundishwa procedure za kuandle mafair, nakupokea vifurushi Kuna procedure zake, na jinsi ya kupokea sim, na kupokea wageni, na kuandika maelezo, michoro ya kificho na shorthand, hati mkato na nk mtu wa ict hawez kujua, labda waandishi wa habar ndo wataweza kusoma.