Perhaps the dumbest president ever?

Mimi nikifika Marekani nikutane tu na kina Naomi Russel, Kendra Lust, Bonnie Rotten tufanye yetu! Siasa zishanichosha hakika

Haina maana kujua vitu ambavyo havikusaidii, huenda kwa wengi kujua nchi kumi za afrika haina maana
Hiyo ni General Knowledge na mambo kama hayo hutumika kupima IQ.

Hata wewe inaonekana ni wale wale tu. Sorry.

Ndio maana waliokuzidi ufahamu wakaweka somo linaloitwa Jiografia na kukawa na Ramani ya dunia.

Hiyo ni General Knowledge na mambo kama hayo hutumika kupima IQ.

Hata wewe inaonekana ni wale wale tu. Sorry.

Ndio maana waliokuzidi ufahamu wakaweka somo linaloitwa Jiografia na kukawa na Ramani ya dunia.
Hiyo General Knowledge huku Africa imetusaidia nini? Kujua mambo mengi ambayo hayakupi msaada ni bure tu. Kusoma saana halafu ukakosa pesa ni sawa hujasoma tu.

Una IQ ndogo Sana kuzidi hata Trump.
IQ inasaidia nini kama unayo kubwa halafu maskini tu. Ina maana huna IQ ndiyo maana ni maskini. Elimu na IQ kubwa inabidi ikusaidie sa ukiambiwa una IQ kubwa na bado upo kifala fala tu jua huna IQ kubwa ila ni lofa tu.

The problem with ignorance is it makes the ignorant overestimate his own intelligence.

Trump thought he could sweet talk Woodward into a sympathetic account, if not hagiographic.

Meanwhile, Woodward was playing like that cool police who talks to you friendly to get your confession, but once you confess, his true color comes out.

America worships money. If you have it, most people assume you are intelligent. How else would you be able to get that money?

As for Biden, people want someone who is electable and could beat Trump. Biden was VP and therefore checks that box. It is that simple.
I was right! Trump is dumb. Very dumb!

He’s had a target on his back since he entered politics.

Now the Justice Department seems to have the goods on him.

Again, this is all of his own doing.

He could have just followed procedure. He could have just returned the documents after he was asked to.

But he didn’t.

He makes it so easy for his opps to get him.

He is actually dumber than I earlier thought.

I was right! Trump is dumb. Very dumb!

He’s had a target on his back since he entered politics.

Now the Justice Department seems to have the goods on him.

Again, this is all of his own doing.

He could have just followed procedure. He could have just returned the documents after he was asked to.

But he didn’t.

He makes it so easy for his opps to get him.

He is actually dumber than I earlier thought.
But now he is going to make a stink about political persecution, and use this whole saga for financial and political capital.

A whole bunch of his ragtag soldiers will be tapdancing all around his coattails, coalescing their warped narrative and trying to make it more mainstream and palatable.

The question is, how many will bite? How many will pass?

Is Trump waxing or waning?

Back
Top Bottom