Pastor Chris: Avoiding a bad marriage.

young_stunner

JF-Expert Member
Nov 9, 2016
By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD.

After salvation, the most important choice you will need to make is *who to marry*. This choice is so important that if you miss it, you will *suffer for
long*, if you get it right then you will *enjoy forever*. A bad marriage can affect every other area of your life.

This subject is so important, so many married people are hoping to be single again so as to make *the right choice*. If you are single please
don't just be in a hurry to get married, you have the best opportunity to prepare for it.

For two people to come together to live in peace and harmony, they must agree *spiritually, mentally and physically*. Just like an elephant cannot marry an ant so also *a believer cannot marry an unbeliever*. If an elephant marries an ant how
would they live, if a goat marries a fish where would they meet? You must look for a *Godly man or a Godly woman* to marry, nothing can beat this. The devil's primary target is the family. He knows that everyone belongs to a family and if he can make two wrong people meet then he has succeeded affecting the community and nations negatively. Ignore your age and the pressure for a moment, *the pressure in a wrong marriage is far worse*.

God has somebody for you but you must *set your priorities right*. *What do you need in a woman? What do you need in a man?*

Marriage is not about *what you want*, it is about *who you need*, that will make you better while you make him better. It is about *destiny.* That is why you must know your *purpose* before you get married. Genesis 2:18.

You must *pray before you choose*. God knows the best person for you, it is only wise to seek His will. It is very easy to know God's will when sex is not involved. The moment sex is involved and you want to know His will then He will blank you out. Why? Because you have broken His first Law of NO SEX before marriage. If you have had sex in the past then you need to *repent totally and stay away from each other for sometime* then you can seek the face of God. Your marriage will not be hell on earth. Your marriage will be honourable in the name of Jesus Christ.

Don't marry for sex, don't marry because you are of age, don't marry because you are getting *old*, don't marry because you are *lonely,* don't marry because you need someone to support you *financially*, don't marry because you mistakenly got
*pregnant*, don't marry because you don't want to *lose the person*, don't marry because of *family pressures*, don't marry because you like the idea of marriage and admire every wedding gown you see, don't marry because all your friends are getting married. But get married because you want to *fulfil destiny*. Get married because you want to be a *help mate.* As a man, get married because you want to *fulfil your purpose.* God will help you in choosing, please let His will be done. Amen!

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

After salvation, the most important choice you will need to make is *who to marry*. This choice is so important that if you miss it, you will *suffer for
long*, if you get it right then you will *enjoy forever*. A bad marriage can affect every other area of your life.

This subject is so important, so many married people are hoping to be single again so as to make *the right choice*. If you are single please
don't just be in a hurry to get married, you have the best opportunity to prepare for it.

For two people to come together to live in peace and harmony, they must agree *spiritually, mentally and physically*. Just like an elephant cannot marry an ant so also *a believer cannot marry an unbeliever*. If an elephant marries an ant how
would they live, if a goat marries a fish where would they meet? You must look for a *Godly man or a Godly woman* to marry, nothing can beat this. The devil's primary target is the family. He knows that everyone belongs to a family and if he can make two wrong people meet then he has succeeded affecting the community and nations negatively. Ignore your age and the pressure for a moment, *the pressure in a wrong marriage is far worse*.

God has somebody for you but you must *set your priorities right*. *What do you need in a woman? What do you need in a man?*

Marriage is not about *what you want*, it is about *who you need*, that will make you better while you make him better. It is about *destiny.* That is why you must know your *purpose* before you get married. Genesis 2:18.

You must *pray before you choose*. God knows the best person for you, it is only wise to seek His will. It is very easy to know God's will when sex is not involved. The moment sex is involved and you want to know His will then He will blank you out. Why? Because you have broken His first Law of NO SEX before marriage. If you have had sex in the past then you need to *repent totally and stay away from each other for sometime* then you can seek the face of God. Your marriage will not be hell on earth. Your marriage will be honourable in the name of Jesus Christ.

Don't marry for sex, don't marry because you are of age, don't marry because you are getting *old*, don't marry because you are *lonely,* don't marry because you need someone to support you *financially*, don't marry because you mistakenly got
*pregnant*, don't marry because you don't want to *lose the person*, don't marry because of *family pressures*, don't marry because you like the idea of marriage and admire every wedding gown you see, don't marry because all your friends are getting married. But get married because you want to *fulfil destiny*. Get married because you want to be a *help mate.* As a man, get married because you want to *fulfil your purpose.* God will help you in choosing, please let His will be done. Amen!

Huyu jamaa kajibu matatizo yoote ya ndoa maana kagusa mzizi na maana halisi ya ndoa
Nimependa sana darasa hili,
Lkn kuna jambo hajalitengenezea jibu,
Nalo ni umeingia mtego wa shetani ukaoana na pandikizi la shetani na sasa linakuvuruga na linavuruga ustawi wa familia na linavuruga maendeleo yako na maisha yako kiroho,jawabu la hilibni lipi,uendelee kuumia na kuishi maisha ya vurugu jambo ambalo ni chukizo kwa Mungu au utoke na ukitoka unaambiwa umevunja ndoa usioane na mwingine uishi pekee,na je utamudu kuishi bila ngono ukizingatia uliuzoeza mwili kungonoka kwa karibu maisha yako yote?

No sex before marriage ::I'm against, If at all I have chosen well my partner in life why not to enjoy sex before marriage? This is a natural call, if I need a woman is only my partner, should I go outside? I'm not against the Bible but try to use reason rather than faith. I would like to ask paster Chris is it possible to wait until marriage for sex to take place? Try to put Bible aside and use your mind, If you have chosen well no need to wait until marriage

Huyu jamaa kajibu matatizo yoote ya ndoa maana kagusa mzizi na maana halisi ya ndoa
Nimependa sana darasa hili,
Lkn kuna jambo hajalitengenezea jibu,
Nalo ni umeingia mtego wa shetani ukaoana na pandikizi la shetani na sasa linakuvuruga na linavuruga ustawi wa familia na linavuruga maendeleo yako na maisha yako kiroho,jawabu la hilibni lipi,uendelee kuumia na kuishi maisha ya vurugu jambo ambalo ni chukizo kwa Mungu au utoke na ukitoka unaambiwa umevunja ndoa usioane na mwingine uishi pekee,na je utamudu kuishi bila ngono ukizingatia uliuzoeza mwili kungonoka kwa karibu maisha yako yote?

Mi nadhani apo nikuomba hekima ya Mungu huu yako katika maamuzi

Sent from my VFD 300 using JamiiForums mobile app

Marriage is a God's idea and still the best idea.Family is the fundamental relation that encompasses the society!People marry without involving God who brought the idea of marriage for his very own purpose.so if marriage was God's idea the couple must seek,ask and knock before the lord for their mr/mrs rights.There is a chemistry in marriage if at all God is the head of the household!!For the singles,spouses i highy recommend you to read the books of the late dr myles munroe on love and the purpose of marriage.There is also his app in the google playstore,you can download and install it!!!However you would love the teachings if at all you have higher level of Logic/systematic reasoning and believe that God exists(not gods)
Good read friends
Call me Good neighbour

No sex before marriage ::I'm against, If at all I have chosen well my partner in life why not to enjoy sex before marriage? This is a natural call, if I need a woman is only my partner, should I go outside? I'm not against the Bible but try to use reason rather than faith. I would like to ask paster Chris is it possible to wait until marriage for sex to take place? Try to put Bible aside and use your mind, If you have chosen well no need to wait until marriage

Mr joseph i've gone through your message and this is what i can share with you.The only point that separates scientists from believing if God exists is systematic reasoning!!But marriage practitioners have proved this to be true or to have hold higher degree of validity compared to the people who havent seeked and waited for God's call of their right choices and sexed with their partners before marriage
Prove me wrong

I am sorry,ila I don't find Pastor Chris to be a true servant of God.There are many things which prove this.But the easily notable two are that his TV Channel Love World uses a snake as it's logo.The snake is one of the many satanic symbols.The TV Channel is also awash with many programmes which are too worldly for a TV Channel owned by a man who boasts to be a servant of God.No brother,there is a problem.

I have already involved God in my choice. I was given a right person by God although I'm not saved. During the time of friendship I think God according to my own thought, doesn't forbid us to sex as long as she is my partner in life. Try to carry out research, take sample of 10 people who are about to get marriage how many abstain from sex up to marriage day? Do it preciously. You said practitioners have proved that, I don't understand, can you elaborate!

I am sorry,ila I don't find Pastor Chris to be a true servant of God.There are many signs.But the most notable are that his TV Channel Love World uses a snake as it's logo.The snake is one of the many satanic symbologies.The TV Channel is also awash with many programmes which are too worldly for a TV Channel owned by a man who boasts to be a servant of God.No brother,there is a problem.
Hahahahah hiyo hata ipo kwenye hospitali za Kilutheri ikiwa kama ishara ya ukombozi(yaani Musa alipotumwa kuwakomboa wana wa Israel, aliulizwa Musa umeshika nini akajibu FIMBO na aliambiwa fimbo hiyo itafanya miujiza na hata iligeuka ikawa nyoka ikawameza wale nyoka wa Farao na kurudi kuwa fimbo).

Hahahahah hiyo hata ipo kwenye hospitali za Kilutheri ikiwa kama ishara ya ukombozi(yaani Musa alipotumwa kuwakomboa wana wa Israel, aliulizwa Musa umeshika nini akajibu FIMBO na aliambiwa fimbo hiyo itafanya miujiza na hata iligeuka ikawa nyoka ikawameza wale nyoka wa Farao na kurudi kuwa fimbo).

Mkuu sikatai kwamba hayo yalitokea lakini hizi ni nyakati za hatari sana,we should not take everything for granted.Tunapaswa kuwa makini mno.

Biblia inaonyesha wazi katika kitabu cha Mwanzo kwamba Nyoka ni symbol ya Shetani,na infact sehemu nyingi inatumika kumuwakilisha Shetani,ingawa ukiri ni tofauti.Hata katika symbols za Shetani inaonyeshwa kama symbol ya Shetani.

Mathayo 7:22-23 inasema hivi, "22 Wengi wataniambia siku ile,Bwana,Bwana hatukufanya unabii kwa jina lako,na kwa jina lako kutoa pepo,na kwa jina lako kufanya miujiza mingi? 23 Ndipo nitawaambia dhahiri,sikuwajua ninyi kamwe;ondokeni kwangu ninyi watenda maovu." Mkuu hakuna mtumishi atakayekiri wazi kwamba mimi namtumikia Shetani,ila tutawatambua kwa matendo yao huku tukisaidiwa na Roho Mtakatifu.

Katika kitamu cha 2Wakorintho 11:13-15 pia tunasoma maneno haya,"13 Maana watu kama hao ni mitume wa uongo,watendao kazi kwa hila,wanaojigeuza wawe mfano wa mitume wa Kristo.14 Wala si ajabu.Maana Shetani mwenyewe hujigeuza awe mfano wa malaika wa nuru.15 Basi si neno kubwa watumishi wake nao wakijigeuza wawe mfano wa watumishi wa haki, ambao mwisho wao utakuwa sawa sawa na kazi zao." Mkuu mistari hii ya Biblia inaeleza kiuhalisia jinsi watumishi wa uongo wanavyotenda kazi,"kwa hila." Ni watumishi wa Shetani,lakini wanajifanya kuwa watumishi wa Kristo.Inatisha sana.Tutawajuaje? Kwa kuchunguza kwa makini matendo yao,huku tukiongozwa na Roho Mtakatifu.Mkuu katika utaratibu huo,Pastor Chris hapiti.

Siku njema,na Mungu akubariki sana.

Wahenga hawakupoteza muda wao waliposema mganga hajigangi. JAMAA NI MNAIJERIA. AMESHAPEANA TALAKA NA MKEWE AMBAYE ALIKUWA ANACONTROL KANISA TAWI LA UINGEREZA.