Pacquiao Vs Clottey

Hukumuzuku

JF-Expert Member
Aug 29, 2008
Kwa mtazamo wangu, Manny Pacquiao naona atashinda hii mechi ya leo usiku.

Ila kama Mayweather alivyogusia, nina wasiwasi Pacquiao atakuwa anatumia madawa ya kuongeza nguvu (au hata kuficha vyuma au vitu vigumu kwenye kwenye gloves) sababu sioni anachowazidi wapinzani wake kwa boxing skills na athleticism. Ukiona jinsi alivyomtwanga Cotto kiurahisi kwenye mechi yake ya mwisho Novemba 2009 utanielewa. What do you fellas think about this?

I'm not at all interested in tonight's fight because it's pretty much a foregone conclusion and Clottey was handpicked to lose anyway.

I think Paquiao is hiding something. You don't pass up a huge payday like that just because of freakin' needles. Pay me that kind of money and I'll step in the ring Lenox Lewis in his prime anytime anywhere....They were going to split the purse 50-50. The fight was set to break all ppv records. I mean...they could have each walked away with $50 million. How do you walk away from that kind of money? Simple....Pacquiao is hiding something....

I'm not at all interested in tonight's fight because it's pretty much a foregone conclusion and Clottey was handpicked to lose anyway.

I think Paquiao is hiding something. You don't pass up a huge payday like that just because of freakin' needles. Pay me that kind of money and I'll step in the ring Lenox Lewis in his prime anytime anywhere....They were going to split the purse 50-50. The fight was set to break all ppv records. I mean...they could have each walked away with $50 million. How do you walk away from that kind of money? Simple....Pacquiao is hiding something....

I agree with your reasoning dude. There's no way a little 5' 6" Filipino dude can have such devastating power in his punches against apparently much stronger and powerful opponents. As for Clottey, I bet he won't ever again see a payday this big. Dude's gonna walk away with $1.25 million dollars for having his ass whacked in tonight's fight.

Right on point Nyani.

I used to admire manny vibaya sana, lakini tangu ile drama yake na "moneyman" nimekuwa very cold, in fact sijui hata nani kashinda!!!

anyone with updates?