Online Bidding

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnEafer

Apr 1, 2009
Hi guys,
I have just finished building a web application that would work almost like ebay and some few online bidding, How it would work is like this, a person would have to register for free online, and we will be posting products, cheap products me and few friends of mine in europe, like part of computers, solar stuff, cars, books, and many more ***the idea is for it to be like a one stop shop were you get everything you ever wanted****

After you see what you like, you'll have to bid on it ***every product will have a starting amount of shilings***
if someone else like the same product he'll also bid and every product will expire in a certain days so if a guy stays in a higher bid until the product closes he is a winner and he'll be given info an how to get his product and were he will pay for it.

I just finished it few days ago, and now i wish to know how you guys would take it, ***we all know tanzania don't do much of their bussiness online but this is one of few steps to start making people get what they want withought even stepping outside***

In a time to come i will also allow others to post their own products on our site.

So what do you guys think of this work?
***Any other sudgestion would be appreciated***

***I'll mention the domain of a site after its running smoothly***
cheers

Hi mchukia fisadi, as i said before i'm still stretching stretching security angles of the site at the moment, but once everything is working well i'll announce it here and give the domain of the website to everyone. ***soon***

cheers

Hope ain't gonna turn out to be just another offtheshelf bidding CMS. Good luck either way though. and sincerely wud love to be part of the testing team.

heheeh steveD, i've been working on this project for few years back, i first wanted to connect it directly with banks but i kinda failed on that side, but still i'll be going for paypals and cards ***but because i'm the only one working on it so it takes some time especialyy i'm a bit serious on security so i prefer to take my time***
But i can assure u that its not an offtheshelf bidding cms.

cheers

heheeh steveD, i've been working on this project for few years back, i first wanted to connect it directly with banks but i kinda failed on that side, but still i'll be going for paypals and cards ***but because i'm the only one working on it so it takes some time especialyy i'm a bit serious on security so i prefer to take my time***
But i can assure u that its not an offtheshelf bidding cms.

cheers

Man unaonaje tukiunganisha nguvu. Labda naweza nikakupa idea vipi tuiweke kwenye mazingira ya kitanzania na vipi tutapata pesa. its a nice idea lakini usipoiweka sawa itakufa.

Nice idea Freelancer, Thats the reason i posted here for, i wanted some ideas that could improve it alot lakini sijaweza post url yake kwani tayari iko online japokuwa nadoubt security yake ndo maana nime sita kupost location yake, although its up and running and I'm hoping to lunch it officially next moon.
***so kindly if you have any idea, i'll appreciate it***
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.