One year of presidency: I do believe, progress has been made!

Yussufhaji

Sep 9, 2018
ONE YEAR OF PRESIDENCY: I do believe, progress has been made!
FB_IMG_16476865341061135.jpg

19/03/2022

Tanzania is commemorating one year since President Samia Suluhu Hassan took oath for presidential post,

President Samia Suluhu Hassan entered Chamwino at a dark times and unprepared as she is reported by the media's, but her one year of excellence at Chamwino has made progress to the Tanzania sphere's,

In the democratic scope, Madam President has succeeded in uniting Tanzania politician's for Tanzania development agenda's, as she has let the Chamwino door's open to all Tanzania politician to discuss and bring out there idea's and contributions for Tanzania developments, not only politicians but also religious leaders, sports leaders and business communities,

Her excellency, Samia Suluhu Hassan has so far succeeded in improving ties between Tanzania and it neighbour's , especcially it competitive neighbour, Kenya, in all teams to score manner, as trade and migration activities smoothly continue, reports from Kenya Central Bank show that Kenya-Tanzania bilateral trade hit $905.5 million for January to November 2021, also has normalized ties between Tanzania and Europe which were seems disturbed, as Tanzania is a non align state in the International arena, she has succeeded to preserve Tanzania neutrality especially at the current crisis of Ukraine,

President Samia Suluhu Hassan has made a significant step's in trade and investment sectors as her government efforts to win trust's from the business communities and investors seems to be fruitful, during her visit to UAE Tanzania’s public and private institutions and UAE counterpart have signed a total of 36 memorandums of understanding valued at $7.49 billion about Sh17.3 trillion investments reached,

As she vows to complete the projects of her predecessor, the late John Pombe Magufuli projects are going smoothly and other has already completed example Dar es Salaam Salender Bridge,

As I finish up this short documentary, i pray for her well being and more success in the near future, Amiiin

NB: Personal views on first year of President Samia Suluhu Hassan presidency

@Syn_krest'yanina
Email: hajjyussuf2@gmail.com
Simu: +255777158131

FB_IMG_16476865341061135.jpg

Do you think by this time in the year 2024 will she be in presidency!!??coz the intelligence rumours our FDR franklin delano roosevelt will be in the office by next year!!Let's wait !!

Presidency gani sisi hatuna rais kuna mama mmoja husikika akidai yeye ndiye lakini siye.

Back
Top Bottom