Angel Nylon JF-Expert Member Joined Jul 26, 2011 Posts 10,692 Reaction score 23,269 Nov 18, 2011 #1 A husband wrote a message to his wife on his official trip and forgort to add 'e' at the end of a word:- 'Am having such a wonderful time! I wish u were her..... Kiingerereza hicho bora ukosee Kiswahili
A husband wrote a message to his wife on his official trip and forgort to add 'e' at the end of a word:- 'Am having such a wonderful time! I wish u were her..... Kiingerereza hicho bora ukosee Kiswahili
Daniel Anderson JF-Expert Member Joined Aug 7, 2011 Posts 872 Reaction score 142 Nov 18, 2011 #2 Aaaaâaaah aaaaaah! No ndoa tena, rimeinda ni ndoano tu
THK DJAYZZ JF-Expert Member Joined Sep 14, 2011 Posts 2,166 Reaction score 175 Nov 18, 2011 #3 Khaaa ! Full ngumi
mkale JF-Expert Member Joined Sep 21, 2011 Posts 1,810 Reaction score 2,160 Nov 19, 2011 #4 Kec kubwa io.
V valid statement JF-Expert Member Joined Sep 18, 2011 Posts 2,855 Reaction score 895 Nov 19, 2011 #5 hiyo kesi mpaka pilato dah... I cant get photo.(sipati picha)