Obituary from Geneva: Salum Juma Shamte

Mohamed Said

JF-Expert Member
Nov 2, 2008
OBITUARY FROM GENEVA: SALUM JUMA SHAMTE

Dear Mrs Shamte,

I was given your number by Jennifer Baarn. My name is Sean de Cleene.

I am writing from Geneva.

I was one of the joint initiators of SAGCOT and at the time co-chaired the Executive Committee as the international business lead.

I just wanted to express my deep sadness at hearing the news that Salum had passed away.

The work we did together at the time of developing SAGCOT had a profound impact on me personally and no more so because of the wonderful spirit of cooperation and vision that your husband brought to bear.

The legacy of his work continues to this day not only to have had a significant impact on the lives of many in Tanzania but on the nature how we think of public private cooperation globally.

I for one am very proud to have known your husband.

With fond regards,

Sean de Cleene

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

OBITUARY FROM GENEVA: SALUM JUMA SHAMTE

Dear Mrs Shamte,

I was given your number by Jennifer Baarn. My name is Sean de Cleene.

I am writing from Geneva.

I was one of the joint initiators of SAGCOT and at the time co-chaired the Executive Committee as the international business lead.

I just wanted to express my deep sadness at hearing the news that Salum had passed away.

The work we did together at the time of developing SAGCOT had a profound impact on me personally and no more so because of the wonderful spirit of cooperation and vision that your husband brought to bear.

The legacy of his work continues to this day not only to have had a significant impact on the lives of many in Tanzania but on the nature how we think of public private cooperation globally.

I for one am very proud to have known your husband.

With fond regards,

Sean de Cleene

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Jenniffer Baarn siku hizi yupo AGRA